Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61713 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Neimar: 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
This Northern Muslims are animals,if you're northern Muslim reading my Post.. you are Animal

Baba dn vex
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Kubernetes: 8:22pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
This Northern Muslims are animals,if you're northern Muslim reading my Post.. you are Animal

lol,thank God I am a south south MLM
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Stanleyq: 8:23pm On May 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
destroying their brothers and sisters' shops because they are Christians....are de Fulani's really among humans

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by samonak(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2022
luvmijeje:
This is not the time to be tribalistic but I have to. Youruba's Muslim will never do this. You will never ever see a group of men beat a woman talkless of burning her.

This is cultural and not religion. These people see women as nothing. If they have values for the women in their lives, they will never have killed that young woman.
Those ones that beat up their fellow Muslims at Ilorin for attending a friend's party are Fulani ba? Or those that protested over the abolition of Hijab in Christian schools ( one person even died) are IBOs abi ? The thing is that whether Yoruba or Hausa, so long as you're a Muslim, violence is ingrained in your DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Corea4king(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2022
Those condemning northern Muslim,will nxt week condemn Nnamdi kanu. This is the reason why most people think Ipob is misbehaving.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Topmaike007(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2022
Neimar:

Baba dn vex
if you see how that innocent girl was burnt,and there elite was justifying the killing then you will know we in the south are coinhabiting ourselves with animals parading themselves as northern Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by onuman: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
If the protesters are told to have a Muslim Country for the 12 Sharia states of the north that adopted Sharia criminal justice system, they will refuse.
It's political Islam that's practiced by northern Nigeria's Muslims. Islamic expansionism to all of Nigeria to control all the natural resources in the south of Nigeria, that's the guide for the type of Islamic expansionism of the northern Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by happiness4ever(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
God help us
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by nyabingi(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
We are still unclear if the properties being destroyed are for Igbos, Signals will be given in SE any Aboki sighted will be sent to meet with their Rapist prophet, their properties or businesses will not be spared. Owerri, Aba, Onitsha, Abakiliki, Umuahia, Portharcout and All Surrounding locations were there are Ama Awusa are in Red Alert
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by nedekid: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
One day I will convince my friend I saw last in the UK to tell his story of how he was almost butcherd in the north while doing nysc. He still has a huge scar on his back from the swipe of cutlass.
The bus he an other coppers boarded to try to escape was stopped by hooligans at a checkpoint, they were asked to come down one by one, as each came down, the person was slaughtered.
Whe he got to his turn, there was a little distraction that made him take to his heels. It was in the process of being chased he got that slash on his back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Topmaike007(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
samonak:

Those ones that beat up their fellow Muslims at Ilorin for attending a friend's party are Fulani ba? Or those that protested over the abolition of Hijab in Christian schools ( one person even died) are IBOs abi ? The thing is that whether Yoruba or Hausa, so long as you're a Muslim, violence is ingrained in your DNA.
anything northern Muslim be it northcentral, north east anything north that have Muslims attached to it are babaric and don't deserve to be living with humans

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by muykem: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is instrument in the hand of satan to tormenting the world. He press the key whenever he's thirsty of blood.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Aboki99(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided

Yeah, it got stuck because the xtian West invaded muslim lands and forcibly distorted their system. Since that time the muslims are neither here nor there. They neither practice shariah fully where orders come only from the leader who knows better and is wiser than the average muslim subjects to a system where powers are devolved and every Muslim who knows next to nothing is a scholar and with just a dozen of followers can issue fatwa that is not rooted in Quranic or prophetic facts. Democracy and decentralisation of power has been the major cause of this disorder especially in a centralised system like Islamic. The Christian west however thought that allowing such a centralised system with a global brotherhood to thrive undistorted spells doom for their hegemony and its sustenance.

Islam, unlike any other religion, is a complete way of life. It is a civilization. Wherever u are in the world it is not hard for u to identify a muslim (either by dress code, use of such Arabic phrases as assalamu alaikum, inshaAllah etc). How d u tell a xtian man or woman from their dress code, words or anything?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Jacopini: 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
mu2sa2:
Calling a human being God is also insulting to muslims.

Killing an human being bcus of anoda human being (Mohammed) is insulting.

Mind u Jesus is nt human, HE is God in flesh

I no u no go understand me, canality.

Ur 77virgins await u.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Henz81: 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
Crazy sons of bitch doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by GoodSerpent: 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
in the yeast ipob Destroyed Hausa vegetables, fruits market too .

last year and no body happened.
see the english wey this oloriburuku type....."no body happen", "yeast", go school you no go gree....see his name self.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 14, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Hunger is all I see and nothing more. They have been waiting for this golden opportunity to rush into Chibuzor and Sons Supermarket to feast their lazy ass.
that is the disadvantage of investing in a curse region.
Them pursue you comot from southern region ?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Stanchem029: 8:31pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by jaytee01(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by samonak(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2022
Eneye4me:
When Muslims travellers full loaded of bus were killed by Christains terrorist in Jos, no Christains condemned because their see as normal thing, when IPOB killed Hausa Muslim it was seen as normal thing, hence, when Muslim did similar all Muslims and Islam will be call a name. Christains should learn how to respect others religion and leave peaceful with others.
When the Fulani Islamic terrorists were killing the same Jos people, did the Muslim GOC who's barracks was just a stone throw from the scene of attack do anything to repel the attacks? And u expect the "Christian terrorists" not to exact their own pound of flesh? It takes 2 to tangle you know. Do me I do you, Man no go vex
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Arewa247(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

*Pukes* undecided
hypocrite of the highest order, when ipob are busy killing innocent northerners in the South u didn't see it as topic of discussion now that the Northern youth take decision in their hands u are crying.
Had even the way Muslims are being kill in the South is the vice versa Nigerian Christians will start fighting their neighboring Muslims but because northerners are peace loving people they keep quite and pretend as if nothing is happening.
Tell your people to stop killing our people in the South you this hypcritic bigot.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Aboki99(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
OtemAtum:
Mohammed was a paedophile and a murderer, even according to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. So I wonder how anybody can follow his footstep and still remain sane.

Pedophiles? Go to the churches and seminaries especially Catholic seminaries.

U are a coward hiding behind a phone to insult. If you are born of a woman go and face a muslim in the face and say what u just wrote. Coward. Insults could have as well be dished out by robots (u may be one actually).

Or let u and I fix a venue and date so that u repeat what u just wrote, idiot.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by AntonVince: 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.

This sort of thing has been ongoing for ages in the north.
The advent of the Social Media is only just bringing it to limelight.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
Jacopini:

Buh u can come to a christian community nd say rubbish, well assured dat ur head is still on ur body.

Wich come b religion of peace?

Religion is to instill conscience , buh b like dead conscience is wat u guys ar thought.

Value for d life of cows over human life.

This una 77virgins hustle is real ooo

Where’s the Christian community? There’s nothing I can say online that I couldn’t say in front of any Christian because we don’t insult your religion, and certainly we’re forbidden to insult your prophet/god
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by BafanaBafana: 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
Lamasta:
Our government are always not proactive when it come to issues of security of lives and properties....
Lives of the ordinary people
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2022
dochenaj:
Before you visit him with the Deborah treatment huh?
Yep!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by pongwa(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

the beginning of end........
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Slydan204: 8:39pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=samonak post=112836339]
When the Fulani Islamic terrorists were killing the same Jos people, did the Muslim GOC who's barracks was just a stone throw from the scene of attack do anything to repel the attacks? And u expect the "Christian terrorists" not to exact their own pound of flesh? It takes 2 to tangle you know. Do me I do you, Man no go vex[/quote
Double edged sword...yeah?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2022
scholes23:

That's all you can say All u wicked souls. If it were your sister, you'll be the first to denounce ur religion.
Okobo

My sister don’t go about insulting any prophet. I condemn what the idiots had done to her but she was not innocent as well… it’s simple, don’t insult other religion’s prophets! How’s that so difficult for you guys to do?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by GoodSerpent: 8:39pm On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

Yeah, it got stuck because the xtian West invaded muslim lands and forcibly distorted their system. Since that time the muslims are neither here nor there. They neither practice shariah fully where orders come only from the leader who knows better and is wiser than the average muslim subjects to a system where powers are devolved and every Muslim who knows next to nothing is a scholar and with just a dozen of followers can issue fatwa that is not rooted in Quranic or prophetic facts. Democracy and decentralisation of power has been the major cause of this disorder especially in a centralised system like Islamic. The Christian west however thought that allowing such a centralised system with a global brotherhood to thrive undistorted spells doom for their hegemony and its sustenance.

Islam, unlike any other religion, is a complete way of life. It is a civilization. Wherever u are in the world it is not hard for u to identify a muslim (either by dress code, use of such Arabic phrases as assalamu alaikum, inshaAllah etc). How d u tell a xtian man or woman from their dress code, words or anything?
You can describe a xtian base on his way of life, he is not an animal like you people, his manner of approach tells something about him.
your religion is just base on copying the arab countries in the way they dress, pee, shit, marry and kill after that you are nothing than cow.
for me religion is rubbish, I believe in idols, but I prefer moving close to christians because they behave like humans.
I have a muslim guy then, he will go to vigil and after coming back at they will be taught is the fault in bible...I will be like what they Bleep..

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Jacopini: 8:43pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Where’s the Christian community? There’s nothing I can say online that I couldn’t say in front of any Christian because we don’t insult your religion, and certainly we’re forbidden to insult your prophet/god

Correction nt a prophet nd HE IS GOD nt god .

Ur 77virgins awaits u....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.