Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61696 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Berankis: 7:53pm On May 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
It is the religion that also told them to loot people's shops.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Jerewise332(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2022
Kusheer:
Make dem turn this war to inter state naw

Kia money go waste for here all those aboki bureau de change grin grin grin grin

Ah swears
Dem for collect wotopurioully.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by CandyOps(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2022
Pk01:
tell ur people To park their things back to East...

Nawa for you. This is an example of what we are complaining about.. you don't even know the victim is from Niger State? All your mind tells you is to pour out your anger on Igbos abi?

If you hate Igbos so much why not ginger your government to let them have their own independence? You no go allow them go yet na una go dey kill them even though say person wey una kill is more of your sister

9 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by firstbornson(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.

It never was.

The white men only joined it together so that they can easily explore the resources of the south.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Msmither: 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Wow see the animals we share this country with.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Segunbabba(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Allah created northerners with cow brain.
Sultan Abubakar has said it all who are my to add another word undecided

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by jimtemi1: 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Somebody kill her fellow human on the name of religion, and has the efrontry to come on camera with matches saying he was the one that burn her, and foolish people are supporting him all because of religion..... This country is finished

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by wencesolo(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Those people wey do meeting join me and this people May your generation see no good.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Legendguy(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Coward! Easy to hide behind the keyboard and say rubbish… I dare you to go to the Muslim community to say that. Your neck is soft for the cutlass!
I can confirm ably say it in southern Muslims community, like Yoruba where you come from and auchi and nothing will happen to me.
As for those northern Muslims those ones are animals already so I don't have their time

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by scholes23(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Coward! Easy to hide behind the keyboard and say rubbish… I dare you to go to the Muslim community to say that. Your neck is soft for the cutlass!

Mayday!!
Mayday!!!
We have a terrorist in our midst.
I repeat
We have a terrorist in our midst

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Femijohn198: 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
All those Yoruba wey the do Muslim renowned your faith now, Islamic is a religion of disaster.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by SmartyPants(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Yankee101:

Cos it has little value

Get someone who hears hausa, if you don't, to interpret what they're saying

In kai ma barawan ne ma mu sani

I don't understand. They are breaking peoples' property because it has no value - so if it has no value why can't they leave it for the owners since their only problem is hunger?

I hope you realize that hatred and the desire to steal (whether out of hunger or any other reason), are not mutually exclusive?

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by adriano50: 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
Lord lugard God will continue to curse you in ur grave for adding us with dis same people as countrymen dirty sticky illerate fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Ayesolve: 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
Anytime I hear that Boko Haram bomed somewhere in the North (Core Muslims) I always feel happy because they deserve suffering

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Mooh247: 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
Babarians

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Oizee(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Though it is not easy but sometimes, I feel these people should return home due to all these losses caused by ethno-religious crisis
which home? The same home that people were going to and they ended up being slaughtered?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Jerewise332(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
Na lord Lugard cause am

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Deepocean(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
Sometimes I wonder and think hard if these people are human being or animals with just human covering.

How would a large number of things like these be this brainwashed and non of them can really think on their own to realize what they are doing for this belief.

Calling these things Nigerians is what's irritates me any time any day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by cenaman(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
I am.... Sorry I was a Tinubu supporter even though he's a Muslim, with this video I'm watching....

Say NO to Muslim president.

Say NO to northern president.

No more one Nigeria.............

Biafra?

1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Diligence: 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
The ever paranoid and parasitic north!

How on earth did sane people ever share the same country with these brutes??!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Perfecttouchade: 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
Boko Haram dey Kee una, una no fit do anything una no dey okay Walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Femijohn198: 7:58pm On May 14, 2022
Salvation of Christ is free, Any aboki can conderm Jesus today and be forgiven when he accepts him as lord.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by placeofallure(f): 7:58pm On May 14, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Just as expected.

Most persons protesting there don't even know what they r protesting for.

They are just there for d violence and d looting.

You killed someone that spoke against Allah(SAW) yet started looting shops of innocent people.

That's pure theft.

But I respect everyone's religion.

Whether u believe in God or Allah (SAW).

ANYWAY....

I have premium softwares like Grammarly, Canva pro , Quillbot, Turnitin , VPN, etc for sale at cheap prices.

You'd login and confirm before any payment

Check my siggy for more details.

E ku ipolowo. I have all of your products already.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by CandyOps(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2022
MideMrPossible:
It begun already, religious crisis in Nigeria is dated back 2000, 2 decades later.

Get your facts right bro. Religious crises stated as far back as 1960's. What caused the civil war in the first place? The West just dey back the Fulani warrior tribe to inflict damage on the East and the rest of the country because of the abundance of natural resources.

They give them access to arms and power in return they create chaos so we don't fight for our raw materials. Classic divide & rule formula
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Bromax: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
Useless cowards that can't stand to fight their brothers killing them in the name of Boko Haram and ISWAP. If they channel this energy they use in fighting Christians to fight terrorism in the north, terrorism will be a thing of the past. Cowards. No body has Monopoly of killing ooo. E dey everybody blood ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ochiosa(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
Everybody should go back to their region and Nigeria will dislocate without quarrel..
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by gradeA(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Chicastle: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
Now I understand why Trump was dealing with them.. even banishing them from United States
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided
imagine if the president was a southerner ... This would be child's play compared to what they would have done.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by justli: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
The sad and disturbing thing is every Hausa /Fulani person I know supports the action of these killers and I know a lot of civilized and educated hausas

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.