Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P (1185 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by holybabayo(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
Please let the Muslim come up with evidence from the Quran that killing is the punishment for insulting the prophets. I strongly doubt it exists. I understand the strong emotional attachment Muslims have for prophet Muhammad. But I believe that they should ask with Quran and not emotion.

I don't know of any such verse in the bible. In fact, even God the Father and the Son can be blasphemed against and be forgiven for. For the holy spirit, it's never forgiven. Still does not require human punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Indifferent12: 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
U obviously have not read the Bible or Koran?

There are verses in the Bible n Koran that supports what Muslims are doing, while Christians don't obey such verses because they are old testament

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by FreeIgboho: 9:49pm On May 14, 2022
That’s what Mohammed (SWAT) did

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by haekymbahd(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2022
holybabayo:
Please let the Muslim come up with evidence from the Quran that killing is the punishment for insulting the prophets. I strongly doubt it exists. I understand the strong emotional attachment Muslims have for prophet Muhammad. But I believe that they should ask with Quran and not emotion.

I don't know of any such verse in the bible. In fact, even God the Father and the Son can be blasphemed against and be forgiven for. For the holy spirit, it's never forgiven. Still does not require human punishment.
It is true there is no verse that supports this in the Quran but I am afraid maybe they got their idea from the bible

Leviticus 24
16And he who blasphemes the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; the stranger as well as he who was born in the land shall be put to death when he blasphemes the Name [of the Lord].

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by after4: 10:14pm On May 14, 2022
you really want a challenge? hypocrite

haekymbahd:
It is true there is no verse that supports this in the Quran but I am afraid maybe they got their idea from the bible

Leviticus 24
16And he who blasphemes the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; the stranger as well as he who was born in the land shall be put to death when he blasphemes the Name [of the Lord].
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
Indifferent12:

There are verses in the Bible n Koran that supports what Muslims are doing, why Christians just don't obey such verses before they are old testament
I am afraid you have yourself never in fact read the Bible yourself by the above. undecided

The Jewish God never said there was punishment for insulting any of his prophets, many of whom were eventually murdered by the people anyways. undecided

Stop deceiving yourself thinking you deceive others. undecided
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Leviticus 24
Even that verse you keep quoting, this from a Law that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, says nothing about there being punishment for insulting men or prophets. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by rawgame(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2022
Na wa o. How will someone read Quran and not be a terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2022
Indifferent12:

There are verses in the Bible n Koran that supports what Muslims are doing, why Christians just don't obey such verses before they are old testament
This is an ancient and abolished practice. It's in the old testament
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Indifferent12: 11:32pm On May 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you have yourself never in fact read the Bible yourself by the above. undecided

The Jewish God never said there was punishment for insulting any of his prophets, many of whom were eventually murdered by the people anyways. undecided

Lol, clown

Why did bear devour 40 children in the Bible again.

Its funny how black men in Africa worship and adore a Jewish god from middle east.

Yall should free urself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Indifferent12: 11:37pm On May 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yall always claim its in the old testament until its favors you.

The 10 commandments is also in the old testament.

Besides yall claim the Bible is written with God inspiration, so God inspiration don turn old testament?

Bunch of slaves to a non existing Jewish god that's what every Christian n Muslim are.

2 Likes

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Radamelt(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol --- Funny Christians don't know the bible. Even Jesus Himself says kill whoever doesn't bow to Him.
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by tobechi20(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2022
This should be posted in Islamic section so we don't begin works war 9
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Radamelt(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2022
Indifferent12:

Yall always claim its in the old testament until its favors you.

The 10 commandments is also in the old testament.

Besides yall claim the Bible is written with God inspiration, so God inspiration don turn old testament?

Bunch of slaves to a non existing Jewish god that's what every Christian n Muslim are.

You better shut up Oga. Even Jesus Christ was a Jew and never a Christain.
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On May 14, 2022
Indifferent12:
Lol, clown

Why did bear devour 40 children in the Bible again.
Its funny how black men in Africa worship and adore a Jewish god. Yall should free urself from mental slavery.
Look who's talking! Abeg, pay attention! undecided

Agaim, I am afraid you have never in fact read the Bible yourself going by the above response. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
Indifferent12:

Yall always claim its in the old testament until its favors you. The 10 commandments is also in the old testament.

The Old Covenant Law of Moses, of which the ten commandments are Simply the first l0 for what is about 613 commandments was given by God only to the children of Israel - those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

I see your claim that you have infact read the book is indeed nothing but a lie. undecided
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
Radamelt:

Lol --- Funny Christians don't know the bible. Even Jesus Himself says kill whoever doesn't bow to Him.
Where He take talk am?
You seem to be a good scripture twister.
Kindly arrange all your key points and ask. Your curiosity & ignorance ll be enlightened.
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by MichaelZigller: 12:07am On May 15, 2022
Indifferent12:

There are verses in the Bible n Koran that supports what Muslims are doing, while Christians don't obey such verses because they are old testament
Where in the Bible n Quoran. I need prove! Not just talk.
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by MichaelZigller: 12:13am On May 15, 2022
after4:
you really want a challenge? hypocrite

Yes I’m in. Read the paste very well. It says God. So Mohammed na God? Or Allah ?
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by MichaelZigller: 12:13am On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

Where He take talk am?
You seem to be a good scripture twister.
Kindly arrange all your key points and ask. Your curiosity & ignorance ll be enlightened.
Show me!
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:
Which Jesus Christ talk that one abeg? undecided

Ignorance is not bliss.... didn't you get the memo yet? undecided
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Karlovych: 3:25am On May 15, 2022
embarassed

Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by after4: 5:02am On May 15, 2022
e be like sey you dey confused, read the comment i was quoting again.

MichaelZigller:

Yes I’m in. Read the paste very well. It says God. So Mohammed na God? Or Allah ?
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by after4: 5:05am On May 15, 2022
Haakeem come and see, terrorist

rawgame:
Na wa o. How will someone read Quran and not be a terrorist?
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by paxonel(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:

Leviticus 24
first of all, this instruction wasn't from God : it was the idea of the levites, hence written in Leviticus.
Secondly, the idea persisted in a primitive world of Judaism, not Christianity.
As a matter of fact, the primitive idea is an evidence that old testament must have been documented at the time when humans were more primitive in their reasoning.
Thirdly, Christianity is a more recent religion that all these primitive laws are not contained in their tenets and doctrines
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Indifferent12: 7:46am On May 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look who's talking! Abeg, pay attention! undecided

Agaim, I am afraid you have never in fact read the Bible yourself going by the above response. undecided

Answer my questions na.

Why was 40 children killed by bear in the Bible?
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Indifferent12: 7:47am On May 15, 2022
paxonel:
first of all, this instruction wasn't from God : it was the idea of the levites, hence written in Leviticus.
Secondly, the idea persisted in a primitive world of Judaism, not Christianity.
As a matter of fact, the primitive idea is an evidence that old testament must have been documented at the time when humans were more primitive in their reasoning.
Thirdly, Christianity is a more recent religion that all these primitive laws are not contained in their tenets and doctrines
So it's not God that inspired the levites?
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by Indifferent12: 7:49am On May 15, 2022
MichaelZigller:

Where in the Bible n Quoran. I need prove! Not just talk.
Go through the thread u will see prove.
if u read thr Bible and quoran very well, u will see prove.
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by exCHRISTIAN: 7:49am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by paxonel(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2022
Indifferent12:

So it's not God that inspired the levites?
to develop such laws?
No, it is not God.
That doesn't mean that God may not inspire the levites to do other better things

From inception, God gave humans free-will to develope their traditional laws. But the laws of God are not traditional laws, they are simple and universal: Love your neighbour as yourself.
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by MichaelZigller: 10:39am On May 15, 2022
Indifferent12:

Go through the thread u will see prove.
if u read thr Bible and quoran very well, u will see prove.
See your life. You Dey follow Wetin people talk. Shallow mind
Re: Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P by MichaelZigller: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
after4:
e be like sey you dey confused, read the comment i was quoting again.

Na you confuse pass. You can’t even defend your post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allah's Failed Command: Mohammed Still Couldn't Read / Mystics On Nairaland / What Do You Tink Abt Jehovah's Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.