Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56735 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2022
That's a lie.

Sokoto might be close to Niger Republic but the Sokotorians knows the truth. Let them continue with the hide and seek games

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
...the 1999 constitution supercedes any religious law ...weda christian or Muslim law...in the 1999 constitution, taking the law into ones hand is an offence... Murder is an offence...

The last time I checked, anyone who blasphem in Islam is taking to sharia court where his or her faith is decided...not mob action

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by HardMirror(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2022
malvisguy212:
taqqiya. you're a Muslim. lying for Allah. many atheists on Facebook condemned this killing. so you and your Muhammad are illiterate. I'm in Kaduna. come and find me. Wawa
many athiest condemn the killing, but what we are all saying and majority agree on is that christianity is also a terrible religion. We see the hypocrisy in you chriatians, in muslims in Jews. You all are terrible people pretending to be loving but full of shit.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by olatunji0607: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
Anybody can just wake up in this Animal farm country and tell is anything!!!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by todugo(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
Wetin this one dey yarn self, Are you ok? Release killers for what? Who do you think you are? If she was your SISTER would you still be vomiting this nonsense from your mouth?
What nonsense? I don't know what this nonsense Northern youth think they are. Are the killers above the law?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by udyraph(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
God will continue to punish this country. What nonsense.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
which law?

See the barbarians omenka dey support
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
Notherners are terrorist, no sorry ! They all support this killing in one way or the other. Black devils.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by sreamsense: 10:07am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

Stop your lies, you never sound like your were once a Christian; you are only hiding under canopy of atheist to say rubbish to christian as muslim. It is not supprising because your Mohammed can lie and distort truth easily to cover up, he will preach one thing and act another way, you are following his footstep. Keep deceiving yourself only.

If you were once a Christian as you claimed, how come you can't differentiate between law of Moses for blasphemy and message of Christ that asks Christians to forgive and pray for our enemies? Have you seen Christians using that verse to kill for Jesus just as Islamic terrorists are getting inspiration from some controversial words of Quran and Mohammed to commit terrorism all over the world?

And if you were exchristian; at least you will learn that all liars will have their parts in hell, Jesus never lied, sinned as Bible and Quran established, he was perfect example of morality for humanity and capable of leading man to God because he never lied for once, but Mohammed you are representing can lie and bend word to justify his actions, he was not perfect example of morality to humanity, so no one is supprized you are hiding under him to pour your dirty intent to christian under guise of exchristian.

Christians don't follow law of Moses to kill for blasphemy, that is why you can't see christian killing for blasphemy. Christians follow Jesus example of forgiveness, that is why, CAN forgave Sterling Bank MD that blasphemed instead of killing him like muslim usually do. So, what CAN did is what christians practice and not what you quoted and twisted to support your criminality under guise of blasphemy

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Medphy: 10:08am On May 15, 2022
[I pray that bandit will visit you and your family very soon. Terrorist from religion of pieces.quote author=ArewaHero post=112846258]arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
[/quote]
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Ray02: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
Realists:

Pls interpret this Biblical verses, for 99.9 Christians will be stoned to deaths for their blasphemy against Jesus son of Mary, because christians insult and crack jokes against him
" anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Going by what you quoted, didn't you see ENTIRE ASSEMBLY? it means tried by AUTHORITY.
And this is another era with new set of rules

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Phaantom22: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
Oplomo:
So he is one of buhari's cousins from Niger?

Ndi one naijeriyya.
We don't practice old doctrine after the death of christ, during that era. Men were under the law of man this is a new era . If you're sincere to yourself, you're also guilty at one point in time of speaking wrongly against God even in secret, why didn't thunder strike you dead ?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Marpol2021(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Muslims are the problem of this country. Let the con3 be separated. Christian should have their own country period...
Amerengues2:
I think it's high time we started calling a spade a spade and not a digging tool.

We are seriously embattled with a sect of Nigerians with a very barbaric ideology. How on earth will they even say he isn't a Nigerian? A foreigner with the gut to set a Nigerian ablaze?!! Common!!

How did he escape? Where are the rest because he couldn't have fomented such heinous act alone?

My greatest fear is that only two figures- Religious figures and Political figures- in Nigeria can help allay the fears and douse the tension.

However, they are found wanting and grossly irresponsible. Imagine ATIKU deleted his tweet because he was greeted with barrage of insult from northern youths concerning 2023 election. Imagine the Imam that said they should release the boy- consequently protecting him.

Do you still think we are one?

IamMichael
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ify0000(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
This country remains a huge JOKE!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Omobist1313(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=ArewaHero post=112846258]arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
Ogun kill you and your entire family plus the sole called your brother oloriburuku omo

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by kayperry: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers

You don't have to ask naa ur papa get nigeria just walk in nd release them, bringing islam into western education platform is enough violation, the group was meant for academics not to promote jihad or terrorism, even traditionalist don't share bloods like you people won shepe fun yin nii.
Question of the day: If every religion is like hislam how many people will remain in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by J3susFr3ak: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Kuginzi:
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

Despite showing u how your Bible endorse terrorism of death for blasphemy but you completely ignored it all and start attacking others for this same act that has a verse in your Bible. You really all deserve to die the Deborah way bloody religious Terrorist

If you do not understand the simple basics of the New Testament faith....please just keep quiet.

And just to restate a fact....your Mohammed is currently burning in hell fire right now. You will soon join him too if you do not repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior to escape the great doom to come. You have been warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by MyExpression(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

How did you come to discard religion esp Christianity?

I've been trying to make sense of this Christianity, but I've not had the mind to leave yet.

I'm still listening to different preachers to learn about this Christ.
I really need this God to be real and tell me what's His will and what's our role.
Let's know the dividing line and create a balance.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by kevoh(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2022
Pristine664:

Don't be deceived that guy is not an atheist... He's a devout Muslim disguising.

Check his old messages. No atheist spam like that.
Oh Ok. Thanks. I've not been regular on Nairaland recently, so I might not be able to spot the regular trolls like I used to.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by absoluteSuccess: 10:16am On May 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
I believe the idea of God clergy and the Bible created in the mind of people is the reason for atheism. Most clergy also do not understand the principle of faith and there are bigger questions to be answered that the Bible doesn't properly answer.

Truth is no religion is encompassing enough to explain what God is and how to manifest His power in the physical. People including clergy are just working with very limited knowledge and they make it sound absolute, like they are all knowing. This causes a lot of confusion in humans, ultimately leading to some declaring that there is no God.

Any human that is smart enough though to just study nature and observe the complexity, if they are true to themselves, knows there is a very high level intelligence out there that orchestrates everything.

You are a very deep and intelligent person. You can read my modifications to the post you quoted. The truth is, you can't expect human institution to be angelic institution. It must have the perfect human error.

There's no atheism: it's either antichristian or antireligion. It's a persuasion against a persuasion. One persuasion can't stand without what it's persecuting, so it's a religion too. Only that it's an opposing one.

The foundation of God stands firm. As for the word of God, where it concerns the changing affairs of men, it applies to the ancestors as it does. We can't bring the past in totality to bear upon the present. Change is constant.

Even if the Bible calls for killing of anyone who blaspheme, the question is, must you be the killer? It says "thou shalt not kill". Even God is merciful, he didn't avenge Abel on Cain.

As Christians, we have not been given the mandate to kill, even God neither kill Adam or Satan that wronged him. If you however know the risk involved in insulting God, it should be a deterrent enough to respect that institution.

Finally, when oppression becomes a war, you must stand up for justice and defend your God given life against the enemies when they manifest as flesh and blood. If not, your days will be cut short in the land of the living.

The wicked will have the possession that God has given you through your fathers and their fathers before them. To prevent this, you must have a government in place. And if the government fails in it's duty, that's bad enough.

As touching the shortcomings of man, it's everywhere, no perfect religion anywhere. Just follow one man called Christ. Believe in him as a channel to the One true God. That's how I believe my brother.

I don't believe God because I want to make heaven or earth, I believe God because he is the Creator of all, and I'm infinitesimal in his creation but he still make provisions for me. It's enough for me that he's God indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Fidinno(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
My brother shut up there, why will there be a law to punish blasphemers, religion is our believe, we christians we don't kill you people when you say negative things about our God.

I always tell people, allow your God fight for himself.
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by nathanomochi(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
He's nigerien,yet there was riot for his/their release?omo....this country no go stop to amaze person sha
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
The criminal will be caught wherever he Is and dealt with. U do not take the laws into ur hands. Never again!!!!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by 8stargeneral: 10:17am On May 15, 2022
We HV lost it as a Nation...imagine Nigeria police to say such...imagine Atiku deleting his post because of nonsense political ambition...Anybody that's supporting this evil act will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by hope4nigeria(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:
keep the borders closed....
you nigerians have to deceide if you prefer economics to security....
your mumu na first class, with burder closed, were there no porousity of those Niger and chadian illegal immigrants through northern burder?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by DrDax: 10:22am On May 15, 2022
teadrake:
Can you imagine Nigerian police force telling us these. Do you think we're fools?? That pathetic fool must be found and prosecuted with the full wrath of the law. No where in the glorious Qur'an was it ever recommended that you should maim anyone that engage in blasphemy. This is bad!! This northern folks keep painting Islam in a bad manner!! This is wrong, the prophet himself was battered during his time; he didn't instructed these madness. He preached peace instead!

Na person wey lost dem dey find.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by juman(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2022
Millions of foreigners illegally living in nigeria just like america.

A friend told me his brother has two wives, one from togo the second wife from benin republic.
I said why nah, we get many nigerian ladies nah?
The brother met them in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Sadr: 10:23am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers

You're a disgrace to humanity. A fellow human was killed because of an imaginary white man god (Mohammed) and you are here saying rubbish. It's not your fault, if like 50 northern Muslims have been killed and mosques burnt in retaliation in the South, you animals will be forced to get some sense.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Pristine664: 10:24am On May 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why are you wasting your data on exCHRISTIAN? From his warped post, he was never a Christian, forget his fake moniker. From their comments, ye shall know them He's a Muslim as ever and one of the ignorant ones amongst them. A true Muslim who fears God doesn't tell lies. I used to be but now a Christian with my entire family. We have our reason for converting and that doesn't mean I'd be talking ill of Islam. Good luck to those who still believe in it. The end will justify the means for the gullible ones among them

Well said. The guy is a devout Muslim.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Preferito(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers
There is no provision for such in our constitution which is the custodian of our law. So which law are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.