Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56736 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Onokwu001(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
So you want The law serve on the guy before, it's not done that way. Their was provocation which leads to the reaction. It's a 1:1.
Case closed ����
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:49am On May 15, 2022
Abeg, when was the suspect in police custody in the Op or am I the fish brain illiterate with low reading comprehension skills? smiley
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Hydroxide(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
I have washed my hands concerning Any issue concerning the north. If they like, they should continune killing themselves. Very backward region
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by SocialJustice: 9:50am On May 15, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

I think psychopathy is part of the urge one gets to be atheist. The thrill of making you feel hurt and inadequate for your belief.

The heinous crime of this magnitude should not be lost on anyone with empathy for human life be it agnostic or religious.

Justice should be blind to religious fervour of any form. Using one religion against the other in the name of atheism is mischievous.

It's just the same evil in man seeking avenues and least restraint and total freedom to express itself.
I believe the idea of God clergy and the Bible created in the mind of people is the reason for atheism. Most clergy also do not understand the principle of faith and there are bigger questions to be answered that the Bible doesn't properly answer.

Truth is no religion is encompassing enough to explain what God is and how to manifest His power in the physical. People including clergy are just working with very limited knowledge and they make it sound absolute, like they are all knowing. This causes a lot of confusion in humans, ultimately leading to some declaring that there is no God.

Any human that is smart enough though to just study nature and observe the complexity, if they are true to themselves, knows there is a very high level intelligence out there that orchestrates everything.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by lekanation(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
You have no right to take action into your hands. I am a muslim too. You guys are murderer and it's making me hate the religion I was born into.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Swimcsh: 9:50am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
set those u arrested free..she was the cause of her death..let others learn to tolerate each other religion..
another wasted sperm
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by zedegit: 9:51am On May 15, 2022
Film tricks again

These people don't know the implications of what they are doing o.
They think this is "Animal farm" by George Orwell.
So the northern oligarchs have pressured them to release those bastards?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 9:51am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Swimcsh post=112849486]another wasted sperm[/quot
rotten sperm you be right
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Pristine664: 9:52am On May 15, 2022
kevoh:

From a fellow atheist, rest fella! Not now! Now is not the time for all these!

Don't be deceived that guy is not an atheist... He's a devout Muslim disguising.

Check his old messages. No atheist spam like that.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ArewaHero(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2022
seunayantokun:

Under which law is blasphemy in a circular country?
under which law insulting someone religion is permissible.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by personarum: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
The suspects haven't escaped and they are not foreigner as claimed by the security agency. it's because of the threats and protest going on by their compatriots that the detained murderers cum suspects should be released and the agencies knowing that if they keep detaining those murderers, there may be more trouble than they can handle (just as the so called presidential aspirant that withdrew the tweet he tweeted in his twister handle and quickly apologized just to gain political ascendency. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan said that his presidential ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian juxtapose both aspirants. Christian lives doesn't matter except their selfish political and religious bigotries. George Flord of the USA was killed and Trump undermined it and said, more will be killed and it turned the political calendar against him and her Atiku and his cohorts are siding such a dastard and musterous and barbaric act) hence, they may have released them and come out with a claim that they've escaped. These are all cover ups by the security agencies. But it's rather shameful and goes to affirm that all animals are equal but some are more equal than others. Some group of persons can act ultra vire of the grund norm of the constitution and go scot free while others cannot act intra vire yet they'll be killed. Is there no law again to prosecute offenders that a group of miscreants would publicly execute an innocent lady that had not been proven to be guilty destroying the two pillars of justice and violating section 33 CFRN 1999 as amended without any administration of justice? Should this barbaric act be replicated in all sections of the country, what will become of the country? This shows what Atiku's administration will be should be allowed to win

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ShaqFu: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
What a load of crap from the police. He's not a Nigerian then what is he doing in Shehu Shagari College of Education at the time of the murder? Imagine such bias investigation all because he's a Muslim.

The same was done with Kabiru Sokoto after he bombed churches and killed Christians. Dude was allowed to escaped only to be recaptured when Nigerian Christians started screaming foul play.

The Police should hide their head in shame. If it was one of their own who was murdered in such gruesome and violent way, I know those rioters will be suffering from bruises and drinking milk because The police will tear gas them to Hell.

Useless and bias whelps.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by zedegit: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers

You're a goat. I don't think you're a human being.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Oshiogwemoh(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria is not even a fake place grin
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Elzeeno(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2022
Wasn't really expecting anything to come out of this whole issue. They are one and the same. And they will do anything to protect their own.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by akaahs(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
U fool and slowpoke, if Christianity wasn't reform to fit our common sense and humanity, u won't be hear talking rubbish. Go and read about the crusaders and u ll know Christianity is a lot better.
Let Islam reform its fundamentals.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kuginzi: 9:55am On May 15, 2022
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

Despite showing u how your Bible endorse terrorism of death for blasphemy but you completely ignored it all and start attacking others for this same act that has a verse in your Bible. You really all deserve to die the Deborah way bloody religious Terrorist
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ShaqFu: 9:56am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
under which law insulting someone religion is permissible.
zinsulting someone's religion isn't a crime, is it?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kuginzi: 9:56am On May 15, 2022
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

Despite showing u how your Bible endorse terrorism of death for blasphemy but you completely ignored it all and start attacking others for this same act that has a verse in your Bible.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

same thing I have been asking them. You see Christians calling each other to take up arms and protect themselves as if their god is an imbecil that cannot protect them. I dont know when they will become honest with themselves that god is imaginary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Naustine(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2022
Traplord09:

You are a bigfool.... Big one Islam na big fool big one Islam I have been say this that all this na game plan

Are u quoting me or him?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Divoc19(f): 9:58am On May 15, 2022
May God bless you a thousand times in your life time
Much love from here kiss
Kriss216:
He's a Nigerian. They're all Deborah's course mates. He has been released.

The school authority gave them Deborah so they can kill her. Don't believe any story telling you otherwise.

A good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Be guided.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Toktee(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2022
You this terrorist keep saying the samething you are program to..but remember that Boko Haram will will rape your mother in front of you
exCHRISTIAN:

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by malvisguy212: 9:59am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

taqqiya. you're a Muslim. lying for Allah. many atheists on Facebook condemned this killing. so you and your Muhammad are illiterate. I'm in Kaduna. come and find me. Wawa
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Forumobserver12(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers

You are a slave to that your religion...
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Pristine664: 9:59am On May 15, 2022
Kingsean:

it shows you never understood the Bible properly and it shows you don't read at all. you can't be an atheist because atheists understand what I'm about to explain to you. you are a muslim. firstly, look at the Bible very well, there are two testaments. the old testament contains the laws for Jews. that is what the israelites follow up till now that's why the Jews are very ruthless. look at the new testament, when Jesus came, he brought christianity which is another movement and the Jews were unhappy with him and determined to kill him so they accused him of blasphemy. do you now see the similarity between Jews and muslims? christianity is another movement which means "christ like" Jesus preached mostly about love and forgiveness. he brought new teachings that the Jews did not like. you see those northern muslims and Jews, they have the same hardened hearts but christians usually don't defend christianity aggressively. you can check the new testament again from when Jesus started his ministry

Well said. The guy is not atheist.

He's a devout Muslim 100%
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by HardMirror(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2022
Kriss216:
He's a Nigerian. They're all Deborah's course mates. He has been released.

The school authority gave them Deborah so they can kill her. Don't believe any story telling you otherwise.

A good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Be guided.
and I am sure you also claim to be a Christian. You see that you are same with those murderers. If you know your god was powerful, why not allow him to fight for you?
You are advising muslims to allow Muhammad fight for himself, but you cannot allow god fight for you and you say you are a Christian? We are not ready to tell ourselves the truth in this country
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Onokwu001(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2022
Justice for who? For blasphemer? No way even the Bible support killing of blasphemer
IgbuduMonkey:
Who knows, he may be chilling in an A/C room in the villa with full military protection. The aftermath of Deborah's gruesome murder has clearly revealed that Muslim"s in the North are taught from cradle to kill whoever is "accused" of blasphemy against their Prophet/Religion. Buhari is a product of the same system as are his 12million Northern voters.

Notice how Buhari condemned the killing(the international community is watching), but failed to publicly declare that the perpetrators would be apprehended and brought to justice.

If the young man who boasted that he killed Deborah in that viral video is not arrested and publicly displayed, justice is not served
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by armadeo(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2022
olisaEze:
The NPF never fails to disappoint whenever it concerns a suspect of northern extraction. Who has ever been sentenced to death from the north for committing religious extrajudicial murder in Nigeria since 1952?? Till youths in the south of Nigeria engage in another protest and the country burns down before these clowns that call themselves leaders understand that a country built on injustice will one day fail. This is not a guess but a given! BTW, I can never support/vote for Atiku ever again. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, they’re all the same bloodthirsty savages!

Any Christian who votes for atiku for whatever reason is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by organicfoods(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2022
Four sets of people destroying Nigeria right now.
1. Nigerian Police Force in conjuction with the Army
2. Politicians, Pastors and Imams
3. Bandits, Terrorist, UGM, and Killer herdsmen
4. Lazy youths and wayward elders looking for sudden wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by phemmyfour: 10:01am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

You don't even understand Christianity, quoting Leviticus to justify how Christian should live, your foolishness is full bar

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.