Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84846 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ericnrm(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Cerd:
Then where was your God while she was being lynched.. Doesn't he exist? To come save his disciple

Where was your Allah when millions of his worshippers are being killed by their brothers who are terrorists around the globe and millions being displaced here in the country

Where was he??

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Slurity(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.
You are devil in human skin. What limit are you talking about? She complained about post of religion on a class whatapp group and death is what she got, and you have the mind to steal blame here? You have no heart.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walexsho(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
If reasoning with our anus made us peace loving, forgiving and have human feelings and sympathy then we are all happy to reason with our anus.

Christianity has contributed alot to every states and country in the world. Churches have built free schools, hospitals, and social amenities all over the countries of the world including Nigeria. Infact, church has done all those good things in the north dominated by Islamic demonic fellows than in the south. Churches shares free food and clothes everyday to the homeless and less previlages to most Muslim community. What Christians has been doing in Nigeria since it's inception is LOVE and SHARING OF LOVE. But unfortunately, this can not be said of the muslims. The only thing they have given the world is trouble, killings and bombing.

Christians uses love as a tools of evangelism but Muslim uses holy jihad (brutal killings) as a tool to grow. so demonic and evil.

Same way your pastors and Christian fellow uses economic weapon to spread love abi...
I have evidences were I was personally asked to comvert to Christianity before I get a job. Is this love as well. The only way you can set aside the hatred implanted in you from childhood is to study other faith apart from yours. You have been programme to belief in fictions and things your Bible is not in support. May God deliver you.
Go and read the contributions of Ahmadiyya in Nigeria and the world as well. Read about humanity first. Google search is there for you.
Let me know know if Convenant University is a free school
Faith academy is free abi

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Smhaykins(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by olusipimp(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

Guy, just stfu if u don't know what to say
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Segs24: 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Islamabad will not like this........
But I haven't heard one word from Christian leaders....
This one is stronger than me.
They knows that their are criminals also in Christianity.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Akharmony: 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
Dr fumilayo is speaking out of anger but i can relate. . Our God is all powerful but still he needs us to fast and pray, stay obedient to his words, maintain good relationship with friends and mayb enemies. . . So the muslim God isn't useless Sir. . But the idiotic and follish extreamist islamic schlar teaching barbaric ideology in 21st century is total nonsense. . .
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Tareq1105: 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
realmindz:
Religion of terror

Everything starts and ends up there in the North.

We are different in the South.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by olusipimp(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
Very useless religion
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Victerica(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
walexsho:

I wonder why the powerful God she served allow them to kill her

Her death is for a purpose!

Sufferings are lessons!

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Emperordynasty: 7:43pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!
I don't blame you..
I wanted to write alot to you, but,
I just don't blame you,
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by wallarwallar(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

105 idiots like u like ur post. Imagine
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ericnrm(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

The same way your powerless god and holy ghost fire nonsense can not save most of you from lynching when caught .
The best your powerless gods will continue to do is to promise you imaginary paradise.

NONSENSE

Can shouting Allahu Akbar save you from dying like the pig you are in the hands of BH and bandits? grin

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Tareq1105: 7:44pm On May 15, 2022
Akharmony:
Dr fumilayo is speaking out of anger but i can relate. . Our God is all powerful but still he needs us to fast and pray, stay obedient to his words, maintain good relationship with friends and mayb enemies. . . So the muslim God isn't useless Sir. . But the idiotic and follish extreamist islamic schlar teaching barbaric ideology in 21st century is total nonsense. . .

Thanks, Dr Funmilayo like some of us, have many reasons to be angry.

I asked this question yesterday and I want to ask again,

that between religion and humanity, which one should come first? I need an answer from you guys.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Muna400(f): 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=112848778] You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods[see it from his point of view, what dey did to dat girl was evil but put urself in her shoes, if u were a student in sokoto and u know how unreasonable dos pple are wen it comes to religion, would u have opened ur mouth and abused their prophet.. Say de truth.. He is only saying dat she should exercised caution wen dealing with pple like dat]
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Gainman: 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

you are a stupid idiot. Were u there when she was saying dat. The innocent girl was trying to praise her own God and those animals called it blasphemy. Must u even kill for your dead god if your god is powerful. If it was your loved sister that was killed will u be happy. No matter how, an average Muslim is a potential killer

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sweetjohn(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2022
walexsho:

Same way your pastors and Christian fellow uses economic weapon to spread love abi...
I have evidences were I was personally asked to comvert to Christianity before I get a job. If this is love as well. The only way ypu can set aside the hatred implanted in you from childhood is to study pther faith apart from yours. You have been programme to belief in fictions and things your Bible is not in support. May God deliver you
Believe me I had for a very long time been studying Islamic faith to see how adorable it is. Maybe because i did part of my secondary school in the North before living. I looked and try to find just one good thing about them but I find none, not even half. So you see I have live with them and I know Muslims very well. They are purely evil. They don't regard family, friends or relation when it comes to religion. So backward people.

Give me just one PRACTICAL good thing Muslims have done to the country that is worth praising?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Thomasankara(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

The fact remains that people don't understand Islam, they try to get them reason.. but it's all a waste of time..

A Muslim must kill for Muhammad
Even when there's no reason to do so
A Muslim must find a way
The diety needs blood to drink.

You my friend must question the God of the victim for such an easy kill because you know too well that your god needs you for the kill.

Nigerians need to understand Islam

This is deep undecided

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by onuman: 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ....

BloggerDonald.com Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1525441650994069505

Real men are now speaking up. No fears.

Urchins murder their fellow human being because of a god they don't even understand how the god functions.

The type of Islam practiced in northern Nigeria is different from the type of Islam practiced in the rest of the Muslim countries.
Northern Nigeria's Islam is political Islam aimed at occupation of all of Nigeria with its resources through Islamic expansionism.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sweetjohn(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
[img][/img].Stop deceiving yourself and tell me how USA has been able to curb BOKO HARAM and ISWAP actions in Nigeria. Every country must fight for itself.
The recent tools and equipment used to give a strong blow to bokoharam and bandit was from the USA. They have also supplied intelligent information to our government and military but they (Nigeria military) did not implement it bc they are sympathizers to the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2022
I would hold the fanatic classmates or course mates of hers that went after her responsible for her death.
Any arrest that does not involve her clasamates is not justice. And they should be expelled.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Twista88(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all-powerful being..

Bloody infidels..

Brother you have said it all
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by pacespot(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for their God, but when it comes to fighting for their rights from the government, they leave it for God to fight for them. Very hypocritical people undecided

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by khayce: 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
so if they start insulting your molebi now you will start crying chicken werey somebody. This same religion claim they got inspiration from God Himself to save the desert people from barbarism, the very act that formed core of their engagement with other human . And now here you are applauding gruesome murder.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Lightorder: 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.
oga, you did not read a part in a certain material where it was said that the he-goat who started this asked her out on a date and she declined. The best way to get at her was to hide under their most USELESS religion, trumping her up with blasphemy
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walexsho(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2022
Victerica:

Her death is for a purpose!

Sufferings are lessons!

God as well know why there are extremists...
Someone who says he will only rent a house to christians is not an extremist?
Someone who will not give you a Job until you become a christian is not an extremist?
Someone you told your Arabic Name and ask you for another name to call is not an extremist?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by kasim155: 7:52pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.

Is like u don't get, a class WhatsApp group is meant for passing academic information and not religious activities or information, this what d only thing she challenged them against and she did not blaspheme their prophet. Again have u ever been around a fanatic moslem b4 most especially those from the North, if u have not, then u will not understand this ppl.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Lightorder: 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
malvisguy212:
And the Quran say Muhammad is in Hell .
the dog should burn ten times over
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by olawonder(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

A very rare truth sayer you are! Most of these Eastern Christians barking and inciting hatred behind their phone keyboards are smart… there’s plenty of them here in the North, u’ll never see them do what Deborah did. But soon as they see someone’s head to break coconut with their muscles begin to rise and they start displaying ignorance online!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by UncleKoboko: 7:55pm On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:

Can shouting Allahu Akbar save you from dying like the pig you are in the hands of BH and bandits? grin
Lol
Frustrated miserable demented cretiñ
É pain am
Who boko dey kill pass? grin
Your useless powerless god and holy fire that can not even burn tissue paper.

Wasted pigs grin
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by OtemAtum: 7:55pm On May 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
The recent tools and equipment used to give a strong blow to bokoharam and bandit was from the USA. They have also supplied intelligent information to our government and military but they (Nigeria military) did not implement it bc they are sympathizers to the terrorists.
And the tools were given to Nigeria for free? Is it not given for the interest of having Nigeria under them and extending their influence? Same way the Chinese are all over us currrently, making us into modern slaves and we citizens do not realise that.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Wakeup0oo(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

brother go and listen to her voice note before you open your dirty mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.