Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84843 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Sunnyski: 7:19pm On May 15, 2022
Islam is bad
Islam is satanic
Islam is war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all-powerful being..

Bloody infidels..

The illiterate once too have poor results in school .... Violence is in thier blood
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by lukuboi(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods

With all due respect, you're more foolish than he is. The voicenote is enough evidence to show that the deceased was nonchalant and irrational to the extent of her insulting/disrespecting other peoples religion/believe.
The penalty for blasphemy is death regardless of your faith. Taking laws into their hands was totally un called for.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

The problem is people pushing this narrative. Have you listened to what she said? Did she insult anyone’s god? Cautioning people to respect the purpose of a WhatsApp group is now blasphemy? Unless you are saying the translated VN that we listened to is false.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by LUAN(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.
one question for you: when you were in school, were you afraid of your classmates that you share the same class, same exams, same whatsapp group,. Same lecturer, same goal to graduate.?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by OtemAtum: 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
If you are a military man, who are your primary responsibility to defend? your country or your family.

The USA offcourse has her citizen as her primary responsibility and the world their secondary responsibility and that's what they have been doing for ages now
USA is not defending the world but itself. It is only trying to stay relevant by getting involved in different affairs.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Victerica(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
But why did God allow her to die?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Thomasankara(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Islamabad will not like this........
But I haven't heard one word from Christian leaders....
This one is stronger than me.
May God help us in this country, a whole can chairman was killied in michika local government in Adamawa and the decapitated head displayed for all to see. No CAN or whatever did anything meaningful. So it's this lady, you think the body will bother itself over
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by SisterFire(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
teeshet:
have you had sex with satan before?
...No ,he is my dad . He is a conservative immortal ,u know him as Jehovah god
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by ZombieTAMER: 7:25pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!

The fact remains that people don't understand Islam, they try to get them reason.. but it's all a waste of time..

A Muslim must kill for Muhammad
Even when there's no reason to do so
A Muslim must find a way
The diety needs blood to drink.

You my friend must question the God of the victim for such an easy kill because you know too well that your god needs you for the kill.

Nigerians need to understand Islam
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Thomasankara(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
SisterFire:
...No ,he is my dad . He is a conservative immortal ,u know him as Jehovah god
Ha shocked
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all-powerful being..

Bloody infidels..

This people don't only kill, harm or destroy because of their gods, they are so daft that any little thing you will see them committing those atrocities, people way dey use 50 naira eat food, rice 20 naira beans 10 naira, spaghetti 10 naira add maggi 5 naira, they still have change of 5 naira self, how do u think they will take life serous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
Anytime you see a moslem, you are sure seeing a devil.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sweetjohn(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
walexsho:

Can I say Christianity is a religion of people who reason with their Anus.
If reasoning with our anus made us peace loving, forgiving and have human feelings and sympathy then we are all happy to reason with our anus.

Christianity has contributed alot to every states and country in the world. Churches have built free schools, hospitals, and social amenities all over the countries of the world including Nigeria. Infact, church has done all those good things in the north dominated by Islamic demonic fellows than in the south. Churches shares free food and clothes everyday to the homeless and less previlages to most Muslim community. What Christians has been doing in Nigeria since it's inception is LOVE and SHARING OF LOVE. But unfortunately, this can not be said of the muslims. The only thing they have given the world is trouble, killings and bombing.

Christians uses love as a tools of evangelism but Muslim uses holy jihad (brutal killings) as a tool to grow. so demonic and evil.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Lovelive: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
What are you saying? Just keep quiet ! It's irritating, your comment here.
No matter the sensibility of the topic on the floor, this should never lead to lost of human being life.
You still defending the ugly act with your comment . Please stop it !

Modified : We all know that you people (Hausa and Fulani in Northern Nigeria kill for no tangible reason.

But one day, one certain day, ...

Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Channeltracy(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
What are you say?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by dettolgel: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

Did you listen to the recording?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ....

BloggerDonald.com Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1525441650994069505
21 gun Salut for this writer. Very useless and powerless god on both divide.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Sisora(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Islamabad will not like this.........

The bloody terrorists are only powerful in groups.

Very useless set of imbeciles with a god that buhari is better than
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walexsho(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Victerica:
But why did God allow her to die?
I wonder why the powerful God she served allow them to kill her
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ashley86400: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How can you judge a dead person?
The person is already dead and can’t defend herself.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gud4dbest(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!
Lol, have you heard of matyr before? Beside, she didnt died in the act of preaching or defending her faith. She died becsuse a statement she made irated some fellows that lack understanding.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
you r so dumb and blinded by hatred you r just like her. why would you insult a leader in the present of his followers the followers that u know respect thier leader so much. any sensible human being will know that doing so will cause him a lots, but useless deborah did it
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by prophetfire: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

. It's very insensitive of you to utter rubbish.
Were you there to be sure she actually blasphemed.
On occasions Muslims have set up people with false accusations of blasphemy and lynched them.

There's stories that she didn't actually blaspheme.
If she did, why didn't they allow the law to take care and present their evidence since it was an audio recording.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by SadiqharunaAdz: 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
You are ignorant, that is all.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Someodds: 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

May thunder strike you into several parts. If the so called God or whatever is real and strong as you'll dead brains feels, let him go fight for his dead ass nonsense.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sweetjohn(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
USA is not defending the world but itself. It is only trying to stay relevant by getting involved in different affairs.
Open your eyes brother. Just thank God USA is in the equation if not, the way Deborah was gruesomely murdered maybe the way you and your family will be murdered also because all those terrorists in Afghanistan will be going country to country to carryout Jihad. Trust me
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by bibiking7(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2022

I believe that God defends us. We don't defend God. Killing the girl was barbaric and there is no single justification for that. What hurts me the most is the protest that followed the arrest of the perpetrators. That shows that most of them share that mentality. It's really frightening.

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by olayinka63: 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
And that's the Blasphemy we are talking about. You will freely use derogatory words against other's belief and you expect them to absorb and smile away. If your religion accept that, it doesn't mean other religions accept such. You people are quick to preach tolerance and mutual respect but you're always found guilty of such.
If Deborah has mind his environment and respect other's belief, this national issue won't arise.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by TheOgaBoss: 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!

Wake up and reason!!!
Who is this idiot? Muslims up north mumu Sha. It is like they inject u people with it. U people are the ones constiting clogs in the wheel of progress of this country.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by OtemAtum: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
[img][/img].
sweetjohn:
Open your eyes brother. Just thank God USA is in the equation if not, the way Deborah was gruesomely murdered maybe the way you and your family will be murdered also because all those terrorists in Afghanistan will be going country to country to carryout Jihad. Trust me
Stop deceiving yourself and tell me how USA has been able to curb BOKO HARAM and ISWAP actions in Nigeria. Every country must fight for itself.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Zacksnow(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
finally somebody with sense of reasoning a mature mind i can say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.