Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84853 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by foolbuster: 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

You are talking trash. True christian indeed. Ode.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by jcross19: 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

you are very stupid for this comment! Allah is a useless deity!!!

5 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by seunayantokun(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
She is spot on.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by SavageResponse(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
I still do not understand how we came to be sharing the same country with these brainless animals in the northern part of the country! angry

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Mikeeytools: 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!
so people with a powerful God should help and behead 2 mallams in the south . No excuse to take ones life.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by nedekid: 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Ok. Let me not say what is on my mind to you.
I will leave others to do that.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by nedekid: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Cerd: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
Then where was your God while she was being lynched.. Doesn't he exist? To come save his disciple
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by pegix(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

. See this werey o
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by KingWarri: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
SisterFire:
In sacred trinity
Yahweh and allah are like tinubu and bisi akande, Jesus/ Muhammad is likesanwo-olu
E-money and Obi kubana Jesus/Muhammad is like kubana chief priest .
You are a big F00l sad

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by irunoko(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
baretalk:
If we don't stand against barbarity and mobb action oppression, no one is safe. Nigerians stand up or become slaves in your own country. Resist this evil now.
exactly.the Bible says resist the devil and he will flee.not be patient with the devil, not tolerate the devil not love the devil but RESIST HIM.THE KEY WORD HERE IS RESIST but it's unfortunate that the Christians have been tolerating the Devils (Islam) that's why they have grown liver to kill for their arabian god and brag about it despite the fact that they blaspheme and the Christians ignore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Highways: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Phuck limit... How about the guy that posted religious post on an academic group?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by oneeast: 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
Well said. It is safe to say that all muslims are terrorists. They teach terrorism everyday at their various mosques

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by PoliteActivist: 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
Someone just signed his own fatwa if he ever steps foot in the North
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by pegix(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

u have just said rubbish
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Immatex(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
So you have never spoken in anger? Never been provoked and irritated?

Is there a perfect human on earth?

Should we be killed for all the errors and sins we commit each day?

See how unfairly you judged a human reaction.

I have no pride in being a Nigerian!

Bmaster:

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Topmaike007(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

what did she say Go and listen to the voice Note she shared there's nothing there speculating that she insulted the paedophile prophet and his god

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

She was accused falsely.
The same case for some Christian women killed cos of blasphemy.
1. A teacher that threw out an unruly students bag and the student accused her of desecrating the Koran. Use your head Bmaster.
2. Another woman was lynched cos she tried to stop a stubborn Malam from praying infront of her shop.
So ..are those above like Deborah?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by irunoko(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
womenareapez:
the peace those animals means is to make people rest in peace by violence. undecided

Islam is a disease and that dick loving false prophet Muhammad who slept with animal is probably burning in hell. angry

I dey Lagos come meet me for I have committed a blasphemy on your gay Muhammad undecided
lmaooo abeg o.muslims/Islam has no value for Life o.no let them kill you like they killed Deborah o.killing is nothing to these Muslim guys.its in their DNA o
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by KingWarri: 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
angry angry All I know is that all the demons in hell shall rape Lugard a thousand times,for amalgamating us with these animals disguised as humans.
Lugard is long dead. It's up to us to decide whether or not we want to stay in this contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by pegix(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
.the 1999 constitution supercedes any religious law ...weda christian or Muslim law...in the 1999 constitution, taking the law into ones hand is an offence... Murder is an offence...

The last time I checked, anyone who blasphem in Islam is taking to sharia court where his or her faith is decided...not mob action
taken to sharia court only if she believes in islam
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by enumerator007: 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

A murderer is what you are, evil kid
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by MarveworldG: 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.

Easy mama
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Freerhyme1(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2022
Some people will be pained grin grin
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by UncleKoboko: 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Exactly
She's a fool and foolishness, lack of regard, cutesy and good home training killed her

MANY LIKE HER WILL LEARN A LESSON.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by lookingfly: 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Tell me what she said that warrants a death penalty...?

Sometimes ennh...The way you people speak ennh..I begin to wonder if sense is actually common.....

Okay ooh. I pray one day you won't find yourself in Deborah's position.Then you go understand wetin e mean to dey in midst of mumu..As in crowd that are dumb and brainwashed.
someone i know once got threatened by a Muslim that he would shout and say my friend insulted Mohammed because he was loosing a football analysis with my friend......what would have happened if he had said my friend insulted Mohammed while they were just auguing football?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Deblow: 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!
I feel so sorry for you, and plead God's forgiveness for your ignorance. Our God's ways ain't the ways of man, neither are His thoughts our thoughts. So in ur own naive reckoning, immediately they commited the dastardly act, God should have struck all the perpetrators down, not so? Once again, I plead forgiveness for your criminal ignorance.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by emapeteum(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Pls what was her crime from what you read?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Realists(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

The god christians worship said this in the Bible "anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Freerhyme1(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2022
Ndi alakoba right now

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by KingWarri: 6:35pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!

Wake up and reason!!!
Drop your location... Since you are good in typing nonsense. lipsrsealed
Aswear down! I will behead you and your entire house hold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.