Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality (1042 Views)

Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ / Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by etho0: 9:20am On May 15, 2022
Last week i was scrolling through a blog where they shared some post from a Reddit community of people with micro p*nis, I read through the post and I was a little worried, i decided to do some Google search and i found this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323811

The description I found on that post fits exactly to the size It is not small, it is tiny, just the same size with that of a new born baby and am already 18, i didn't bother about it that much cause I always thought it was going to grow.

Am 18 years old and i have never hard s*x before and i was never bothered about this which was due to even at school i didn't much talk to girls and i didn't keep male friends at home, so I just didn't know if it was abnormal until now.

I know what you might be thinking but if you read through the link I posted you will know that this is an abnormal size, I mean it's not small, it's tiny, not as if am doing this to try to satisfy anybody, I don't have a girlfriend (never had one), I only have a friend ( a cousin).

All this years I never new and it's just like the reality just hit me once, I told my senior brother and he was like, look at your life, you don't mix with people, this and that and that it's none of his business.

I sincerely apologise for my English, i can't even think strait right now and am almost getting depressed.
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by Marveaux(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2022
Before concluding, what's the length? Have you tried measuring it when erect and/or flaccid?
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by doggedfighter(f): 10:03am On May 15, 2022
Micro
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by garriAndsugar: 10:08am On May 15, 2022
Micro penis is not abnormal

The main function of the penis is to ejaculate and a micro can do it so what's the stress about unless you want to go about fornicating
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by czarr(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2022
I know how you must feel, you have been dealt a bad hand. Look for something else to give you joy, like a hobby or any activity that you really enjoy.

Don't share your predicament with people in real life, except online groups. it's no use because they can only sympathize with you. and you don't need any sympathy, you need solution. Don't let anybody market any pill, or Syrup to you it won't work, don't let them take advantage of your desperation and rip you off.

Jelqing exercises cannot help you if it's as tiny as you say it is.

Only surgery can do what you want and it is not cheap...stay away from women focus on making the money for surgery...that is the only hope you have now.

Life is not fair, don't let it get you down.
There's also something they wear, Ive forgotten the name, it's like a strapon, but they wear it on the dick directly, but I doubt know if that can work for you.

I can't imagine how you feel bro, I wish I can give you some inches of mine.

2 Likes

Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by etho0: 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Marveaux:
Before concluding, what's the length? Have you tried measuring it when erect and/or flaccid?

no, but it's as small as that of a new born baby which makes it abnormal.
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by etho0: 10:18am On May 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Micro penis is not abnormal

The main function of the penis is to ejaculate and a micro can do it so what's the stress about unless you want to go about fornicating

can you read this post: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a3619161/living-with-a-micropenis/

czarr:
I know how you must feel, you have been dealt a bad hand. Look for something else to give you joy, like a hobby or any activity that you really enjoy.

Don't share your predicament with people in real life, except online groups. it's no use because they can only sympathize with you. and you don't need any sympathy, you need solution. Don't let anybody market any pill, or Syrup to you it won't work, don't let them take advantage of your desperation and rip you off.

Jelqing exercises cannot help you if it's as tiny as you say it is.

Only surgery can do what you want and it is not cheap...stay away from women focus on making the money for surgery...that is the only hope you have now.

Life is not fair, don't let it get you down.
There's also something they wear, Ive forgotten the name, it's like a strapon, but they wear it on the dick directly, but I doubt know if that can work for you.

I can't imagine how you feel bro, I wish I can give you some inches of mine.

life is so unfair and this has distracted me, if it turns out to be what it is, well what can i do.

thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by ObamaMessi: 10:24am On May 15, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by etho0: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by ObamaMessi: 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by GodHelpMe1: 5:17pm On May 15, 2022
etho0:
Last week i was scrolling through a blog where they shared some post from a Reddit community of people with micro p*nis, I read through the post and I was a little worried, i decided to do some Google search and i found this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323811

The description I found on that post fits exactly to the size It is not small, it is tiny, just the same size with that of a new born baby and am already 18, i didn't bother about it that much cause I always thought it was going to grow.

Am 18 years old and i have never hard s*x before and i was never bothered about this which was due to even at school i didn't much talk to girls and i didn't keep male friends at home, so I just didn't know if it was abnormal until now.

I know what you might be thinking but if you read through the link I posted you will know that this is an abnormal size, I mean it's not small, it's tiny, not as if am doing this to try to satisfy anybody, I don't have a girlfriend (never had one), I only have a friend ( a cousin).

All this years I never new and it's just like the reality just hit me once, I told my senior brother and he was like, look at your life, you don't mix with people, this and that and that it's none of his business.

I sincerely apologise for my English, i can't even think strait right now and am almost getting depressed.
All these your long talk and the size when erect is not mentioned for proper analysis? SMH
Measure your dick when erect then get back to me for real solution
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by Qinglong(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
etho0:

Insensitive brother be that. Try and measure your thing when it's fully erect. You might be in the 'grower' category. There's guys on Reddit or other sexuality forums similar to what you've described, but with erect lengths of around five or six inches. And I've seen some who claim to be two inches flaccid, but seven or eight inches erect.

You could also try stretching and jelqing for a year or two, I guess. There's anecdotal evidence of dudes with 4-inch erect length gaining one or two inches with constant exercising. IDK anything about surgery, but good luck with whatever you decide.
Re: Member With A Micro Pen*s Abnormality by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On May 16, 2022
etho0:

can you read this post: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a3619161/living-with-a-micropenis/

life is so unfair and this has distracted me, if it turns out to be what it is, well what can i do.

thanks for your contribution

Wow! I sympathize with you bro. First time I'm coming across the word micro penis.

But how long is it when erect.

Measure right from the base to the tip when erect to know the real size.

If it is up to 4 inches,you should not worry yourself cos you can satisfy a lady sexually even when 4inches is below average.

(1) (Reply)

Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck / This Is What Happen When A Family Lack A Female Child / I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.