Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (112708 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by godofuck231: 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
Awww so touching a very loving husband, so commited to marriage
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by NaijaCars4sale: 4:39pm On May 16, 2022
This is weird and funny at the same time
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by godofuck231: 4:40pm On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
The man no get joy.
The woman still fit use the pic masturbate grin grin
you sick fvck, but thats so cool lol
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by godofuck231: 4:40pm On May 16, 2022
thesicilian:
Last last na she go shame remove the picture
then na you end the marriage
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by godofuck231: 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
That's foolishness.
yes she fooled herself
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by godofuck231: 4:42pm On May 16, 2022
joe54:
This is madness.
To what end.
LovePeddler is a LovePeddler.
Discharge her and move on
after I do ? We go do am o
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by ALFADOS(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by chaloskyx: 5:32pm On May 16, 2022
This is what i call a slow and shameful death the man is wicked o but i like his wicked ness since she was not ashamed to commit adultery she should not be ashamed to show the world
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by dalass(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2022
rowland545:
angry I love the husband.... He did it for reference

It's obviously a film scene.. grin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by grandstar(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2022
The man might even be a cheat!

This punishment is too much.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by naijaclass(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2022
This is hilarious, and I think it’s the best torture his cheating wife deserves

1 Share

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Olatlaccon(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy Werey...my take is that the man is playing with his life. The wife will poison him or kill him in his sleep..it's better to separate with the woman than torment her with such punishment
I don't think the man would still be eating her food or have sex with her....That man is a strange man cos his thinking ehn....who would do that...what if they have visitors or didn't they have kids at home
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
See digital asset o
He should turn it to NFT ASAP!!!.
And make cool cash... grin grin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by rowland545(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
dvkot:
at least nobody will think you are 419... I saved you
lol
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by rowland545(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2022
doshiyad1:

lolz! but can you do it just asking since you love the husband.
I go day busy day cry...not time to snap
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by sirtuler(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2022
Individual reaction to event in this life is different. The woman will not have any other choice than to pack out if that house .

There was a man that got the information about the adultrous life style of his wife. He did not bother, rather he told his friend that knows the hotel they normally meet to always inform him whenever they visit . Anyday they meet, the friend will call his friend and tell him. Immidiately the husband will go and take different (agbo jedi, opa eyin, olomo etc). That night will be fire for fire . No matter how the woman complained the man will not listen , he will fork her tirelessly. At first the wife think is coincidence, but as time goes on she later realized her husband is aware of her lifestyle. She later brought her elder sister to beg the husband.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2022
I can bet this incident didn't happen. Wats the cloth doing in the pic.

Fake news
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Topshow2010(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy Werey...my take is that the man is playing with his life. The wife will poison him or kill him in his sleep..it's better to separate with the woman than torment her with such punishment

Funny u ,it seems u are not married .So for Ur mind for a married man to put such denigrating pic up d wall ;he will still be eating d woman food or still be affectionate towards her ..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by bewla(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=112858376]
He may have gotten over it. grin grin
Don't be surprised he won't be[/qPuote]she to may have got use to it that she don't mind

And he will be the laughing topic in the town

If you can't forgive just move on and let her go

Don't get BP over her it's not worth it

If you sleep she kill you or slow death what is you gain
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by MUAnaZephyr: 8:13pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Bbbw: 8:17pm On May 16, 2022
grin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by MUAnaZephyr: 8:20pm On May 16, 2022
I think that's why the man gave it to her beyond her expectation grin
pmc01:
grin grin grin

This has to be fake news, I hope.

How do some men expect too much from women though?
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Olabs2020(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
Not only reference, you will see encyclopedia..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Egoveen: 8:26pm On May 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
The man fit no dey sleep for house, won't eat her food and avoiding anything about her even sex sef,the man Iis a guy man he knows what is involved, remember that anyday she brings down the picture she is a gonergrin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Stanleyq: 8:52pm On May 16, 2022
Vyolet:
The man is a definition of many many werey wan’le..
if u were the man
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by OmegaAutos: 8:52pm On May 16, 2022
Rosenews2233:

https://twitter.com/YAttabae/status/1525434910185558017?t=VbRIsml0wjNrHryK83XS6Q&s=19

The woman should just leave home. This kinda of torture is worse than imprisonment
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Stanleyq: 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
drmuchin:

BADDO SNEH
PEPPER SNEH
ZAZOO REPETE
de man and de woman, who werey pass. If it were u, what would u do.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by bizzibodi(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
This is maddness X power10...but why keep such LovePeddler in yo house.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Elmuktari(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2022
That picture there is suicidal; The man doesn't want to be involved in a murder case, period!
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Desusi: 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
New innovation and strategy. Continue.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2022
donbenie:
You sound like a kid..
Tell us what you DID when you caught your wife cheating on you?
If you have not had similar experience..
Then stop sounding like a naïve kid.
If you aren't a retărd, you should know stuff like this are counterproductive.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nktessy(f): 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
That is what they say 'seeing is believing'
Text book that year wrote 'a picture is a thousand word'. Bravo to the husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.