Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (112709 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Ofadaman(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
Fake news shaa, who has sex with clothes on
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by bluefilm: 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
The man is really mean,

The marriage is already dead in his mind.

But he still wants to continue to punish the woman emotionally.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Alexandersantos(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
I don't think they have kids in the house..cus if they do he won't try such
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Oblivionz5(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
I like that pattern. He sent her off indirectly because she can’t let it hang there. Na she go use her mouth explain to people
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:
He'll end up being tormented by it. So what's the point?

Some women are dogs.
Not every one cares, I would have done same myself but i won't cos u got to go ,not cos i am mad but cos i need space to accommodate my new chicks..no every man is moved by emotions

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by angelfallz(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
Instead of the man to send her packing ASAP?!
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
Eben91:
If am the man, I will keep sending her the pictures even after we have separated.
Why not just do a bill board instead grin grin grin
I swear e go better pass grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
Nollywood stories

LoL
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Alexandersantos(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
And what's his gain after this
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by DamnnNiggarr: 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
hmmm
for real?
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
Lol.. see as she hang leg for deeper penetration grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by callmetoniaa: 12:19pm On May 16, 2022
If I be the woman,i go dey make sure say no visitors go dey come the house.. end of story undecided angry
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2022
I don't believe this story
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by arantess: 12:20pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:

Some women are dogs.
naaaaa

this here is a very dangerous man

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Gatekeepers: 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
I don't believe this. It's all staged. There's no way he will snap that picture of his wife with another man, with the man covering his buttock with bedsheets. What is the prove that he got that picture secretly, when all their private parts where consciously covered? This looks like what we normally see in movies, it's not real.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Benblaq(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
No! No!! No!!! Abasi mmi mbok this is not nice at all.

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Masterito(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
Lol, I think he is rather healing himself.
Channah1:

Some women are dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Skillsnigeria: 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
Correct man
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Wchris(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2022
Good idea
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by baretalk: 12:24pm On May 16, 2022
grin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Creamypie(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy Werey...my take is that the man is playing with his life. The wife will poison him or kill him in his sleep..it's better to separate with the woman than torment her with such punishment
man wey take that decision, if its real, no be mumu. Na real niggar wey watch his back 2/4/7 day time and twice in the night

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by stasius: 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Now this is the kind of man I like.

That woman will be tormented till death.

Her children will know the kind of mother they have.

Aaah. But this is shameful!
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Rosenews2233:

https://twitter.com/YAttabae/status/1525434910185558017?t=VbRIsml0wjNrHryK83XS6Q&s=19
THE MAN IS

PETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here for it. Let the vawulence continue
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
I no fit marry nigerian woman rara undecided..I don make up my mind years ago.. even up till now,I no dey do relationship with them..hmm.na Olosho life fukk Dem up patapata...A Lady of barely I6 years old who took a room next to me some years back in my former compound,who couldn't afford a decent trash can,was in the habit of dumping used condom in my trash can codedly .l confronted her and she denied it..when I finally caught her red handed one early morning , making sure I involved a couple neighbor (male)as witness,I promptly called the landlady attention to come out and see, threatening hell if she doesn't pack all the used condom and pad dumped inside! She complied shamefully.i told to pick everything inside or else... people know I don't bring lady home..she later packed out..just imagine person go fukk you finish,na my trash can you go come trowey' am sad angry

Once a girl start sleeping around, she'll ALWAYS SLEEP around... marriage can never STOP IT

once an Olosho.... Always an Olosho undecided

9 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by NairaMaster1(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Vyolet:
The man is a definition of many many werey wan’le..

The man is very intelligent. That is a specimen. The children will never respect that woman again.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
ZooOga:

Low budget clout chasing. grin

B.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0ckdRnVsE
They were cheating and he snapped them. Meanwhile all their privates are covered. It’s only in movies people fck under the sheets.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
Richy4:
If this is true, What's the benefit or one good advantage of having that picture/ portrait in his home?

Psychological torture. The children will never respect her again. The man is very intelligent.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Honestfrend: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
rowland545:
angry I love the husband.... He did it for reference

grin grin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
Afonja people self....na wa o.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Lionnation: 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He may have gotten over it. grin grin
Don't be surprised he won't be
for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.