Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (112813 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by BENEAMATA: 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
Drilling your wife and the bed sheet is covering the guy's mid section downward despite a facial expression that clearly portrays him as too far gone in ecstacy to have any sheet clinging on him and the so-called cheating wife too is covering her bossoms from the kind of sex partners wives don't hold any inhibitions for ! I mean these farm tools get all types of freaky with the males they cheat with and they hold nothing back .I call bu@$hit on this particular story .

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by starlingbawa(m): 12:21am On May 17, 2022
So long the photo is out there for all to see the woman may resort to poisoning the man some day...
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by NairaMaster1(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2022
Richy4:

smiley smiley smiley
Honestly I wish I could share your sentiment..
<< What about his self respect as a man and a husband that will diminish within a twinkling of an eye? will friends, family members respect him again?...Assuming that he is from Nigeria, the taunting alone from his colleagues will drive him crazy... whenever they speak about promiscuities in women, they will look at him in a funny way..

<< what about the children...You know how it is on a school play ground right?.. they will say what they have heard their parent say and use it to insult their fellow student...The psychological effect will be hard on them..

It's someone like you that sleeps with married women up and down. Continue. They will catch you one day and do your prtrait.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Cantonese: 8:04am On May 17, 2022
NairaMaster1:

It's someone like you that sleeps with married women up and down. Continue. They will catch you one day and do your prtrait.

Did you read his comment very well? It has nothing to do with sleeping with married women. He is being very rationale.

He looked at the challenges the man would encounter over the images posted. The man acted impulsively but he should also have given a thought to the outcome in the years to come. He did mot think about the emotional damage on the children, etc. In our anger, we must be wise.

He never supported the woman’s irresponsible action in his comment.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Jnana19(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2022
Holes are always holes
Vyolet:
The man is a definition of many many werey wan’le..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Jnana19(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.