Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (112707 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by skoes3322: 1:44pm On May 16, 2022
see below

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by lastchild: 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
The man is a fool, what else is he achieving from a damaged marriage?

why keeping the woman? as long as am concerned, this is more insult to the man than the wife
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:48pm On May 16, 2022
It's high time we declare a pandemic outbreak named Nigerian ladies.

Be wary and worried whenever a Nigerian lady tells you "I love you"

That's hate speech and can make you terminally ill.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by asto70: 1:49pm On May 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Of course naaa!
Everyone can't be the same.
No be every man wey catch wife dey kill her naa
the woman should run for her dear life ,the man will eventually kill her one day.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Kenturkey048(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really? All I can see is the psychological trauma it will have on him and the kids as well...
If your mates/ classmates have ever used a derogatory slur on your parent once while growing up, you will understand where I'm driving at...

Just imagine the kids being kids, saying things they heard from their parents which are true of course...How hurtful that will make the children feel. In the process of hurting the woman, it affected the children indirectly.

I guess It won't have any on him. People are different. What he did is synonymous with reminding her of every minute of her life...

Maybe on the children sha. but not him.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by FireUpNow(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2022
Nice one. Women hate things like these. Marriage is over, is either the wife kill herself or kill the husband and run away. Some women are just so shameless
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by KIDfurniture(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2022
This type of men are not common . He already knew the dog was messing around, he was just waiting for the day that de LORD has made so he can rejoice. If na me I will call for one in door ceremony which her parents must be on ground … lol

MALIGNANTGuest:

He may have gotten over it. grin grin
Don't be surprised he won't be
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 16, 2022
rowland545:
angry I love the husband.... He did it for reference

To what end, he's still a simp. Only shows he can't get rid of the ho bad he is still sprung.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Halo22: 1:58pm On May 16, 2022
No need for that cos the memory will still be tormenting the man.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
Eben91:
If am the man, I will keep sending her the pictures even after we have separated.

it seems u don't have a job or a life to be bothered about a trash u threw outside!
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by donbenie(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
That's foolishness.
You sound like a kid..
Tell us what you DID when you caught your wife cheating on you?
If you have not had similar experience..
Then stop sounding like a naïve kid.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by donbenie(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2022
justscorchone:

To what end, he's still a simp. Only shows he can't get rid of the ho bad he is still sprung.
He's a simp because he decided to tackle issues the way he saw fit?
Life is not a Nairaland page ..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Supermajor(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2022
joe54:
This is madness.
To what end.
LovePeddler is a LovePeddler.
Discharge her and move on

No nah, he already told her what to do if she doesn't want to stay, as he no want use his own hand pursue her comot for house...
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by nobaga: 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
Who is the picture for, him or her?

Say goodbye to bad memories, especially in your own personal space.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by MansoryMX(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
The man no get joy.
The woman still fit use the pic masturbate grin grin

Lmfao. You bad!

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Richy4(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2022
Kenturkey048:

I guess It won't have any on him. People are different. What he did is synonymous with reminding her of every minute of her life...

Maybe on the children sha. but not him.

Haba buddy!! Have you ever worked in an organization where people makes fun of people's family especially on break time behind their back? ever heard of Office gossip? smiley

Any loud mouthed co-worker that got such information could do damage to his dignity... Imagine telling anyone that cares to listen that he wasn't good in bed and could not satisfy the wife that was why she invited a random person in their matrimonial bed...You are a lucky man if you have never encountered people like that...
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Supermajor(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:
He'll end up being tormented by it. So what's the point?

Some women are dogs.

Trust me, it's possible he already knows she is a cheat but he just needs a concrete evidence which he got more than that....
So he must have already made up his mind on any outcome of the situation..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
donbenie:
He's a simp because he decided to tackle issues the way he saw fit?
Life is not a Nairaland page ..

What's fit about displaying a cheating spouse in your sitting room, only a woman who doesn't have shit and have self worth will remain in such a nightmare. Heck if she knows her right she could even sue his juvenile ass.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by ndukwejoe(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2022
ah
rowland545:
angry I love the husband.... He did it for reference
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Kenturkey048(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
Richy4:

Haba buddy!! Have you ever worked in an organization where people makes fun of people's family especially on break time behind their back? ever heard of Office gossip? smiley

Any loud mouthed co-worker that got such information could do damage to his dignity... Imagine telling anyone that cares to listen that he wasn't good in bed and could not satisfy the wife that was why she invited a random person in their matrimonial bed...You are a lucky man if you have never encountered people like that...

You are right boss...But some dude really don't care...e.g...My papa...that man is the most careless dude I've ever come across..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by bitingcool: 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Psychological torture. The children will never respect her again. The man is very intelligent.

Neither will they respect their very petty father.
if this is how you rate intelligence then you and you alone are in Bigggggg Trouble.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
killmods:
Lol.. see as she hang leg for deeper penetration grin
Lol! Ka di amu bamie nke oma.She wants the gbola to enter deeper.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by VULCAN(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
Fake News for clout.

He burst in and caught them banging and all sensitive areas are covered by cloth.

Mtscheww.

That pic is probably from a movie. That's why their privates are all covered up. Even her boobs no show.

These clout chasers sef.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Richy4(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
Kenturkey048:

You are right boss...But some dude really don't care...e.g...My papa...that man is the most careless dude I've ever come across..
grin grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by donbenie(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
justscorchone:

What's fit about displaying a cheating spouse in your sitting room, only a woman who doesn't have shit and have self worth will remain in such a nightmare. Heck if she knows her right she could even sue his juvenile ass.
Sue him for what exactly?
Displaying a picture in his living room?
Is he forcing her to remain in the house and keep on seeing it?
You can't tell a man how to react to an issue that is clearly not straight forward..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
Should have posted it on her whatsapp status, it will inspire other women alike. cool
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by vickydevoka(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:
He'll end up being tormented by it. So what's the point?

Some women are dogs.
I actually met one dog. Na so she she wan use fûck finish everybody for the area
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by lagosrd: 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The man did the right thing out of some many ways to deal with infidelity from a woman which will give you rest of mind in your life.

1. The one the man did
2. Catching her and been so so unusually nice to her henceforth. Shower her with gifts like never before and don't sleep with her . So let her call her families and narrate what happened and let's see who gets tormented.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by vickydevoka(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He has already gotten over it since. Such men don't even love

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by showafrica(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2022
Rosenews2233:

https://twitter.com/YAttabae/status/1525434910185558017?t=VbRIsml0wjNrHryK83XS6Q&s=19

The man na serial cheat but he put this up as evidence to continue with his side chick without guilt or query. Reverse psychology. The woman should monitor him to and brandish her own evidence, case will be settled.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by MetaPhysical: 2:27pm On May 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
This one na VAR COPY of whoredom grin grin
This is the HIGHEST....
What else can be more tormenting than this.
KIDS will grow understanding the meaning of whoredom without being taught
Kids would have witnessed firsthand, practical sessions of BF under electron microscope.

grin grin
# cat f**k.jpg |less

Torment is an understatement. In-laws, Honorable...in-laws.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Johnsown1(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2022
He wants to torment her all the days of her life, this is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.