Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (112710 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by simple250: 2:26am On May 16, 2022
Kenya men sabi think rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Asquare84(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2022
emotionally this will kill the woman

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by MrCover: 12:06pm On May 16, 2022
Cha E
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by PointZerom: 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
Their position though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Rawtruth1: 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
Matured man. Better than resorting to violence which may turn the hunter to the hunted

6 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Blakpot: 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
Lmao
Omo see the position.
Chai, this man is evil lol

This na pure purgatory.
Theirs no point staying married again.
Make she just waka comot.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Slynation(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
I like this man grin
A legend and more...

10 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by JooEeL(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2022
Lol.

That marriage is already dead.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Tekzyflex(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2022
Legendary! I love the guy

6 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by hf1011: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Kekeanobi: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
Guru wa lori man yii sha

Anyway today nah my birthday
NL find something for your boy
5270006784 Eco Bank
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by ZooOga: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
Low budget clout chasing. grin

B.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0ckdRnVsE

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by YoungLionken(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
Lol, how true is this??.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Terrence99: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
joe54:
This is madness.
To what end.
LovePeddler is a LovePeddler.
Discharge her and move on

Why you dey cry na?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Proudlyomonna: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
PointZerom:
Their position though grin grin grin

Looks like arrangee something right undecided
I wonder how people go dey knack come still get time to dey cover body with bedspread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Alisiofo25: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
No joy
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Milestone1: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
Lol. This one funny
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Bobloco: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
Certified true copy meant to drive the culprit (wife) to eternal depression

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Terrence99: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy Werey...my take is that the man is playing with his life. The wife will poison him or kill him in his sleep..it's better to separate with the woman than torment her with such punishment

Let him torment her. Did she complain to you?

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
The woman may poison the man soon
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2022
Madoo! grin
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by SmartPolician: 12:11pm On May 16, 2022
How can a man and woman be having sex under a bedsheet?

This is purely a movie, please

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Harmony92(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2022
So their visitors will enter into their living room and see dis picture grin see casting cool

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Terrence99: 12:12pm On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
The man no get joy.
The woman still fit use the pic masturbate grin grin

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by sethtsadopp: 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
I don't understand this idea of knacking under bedsheets. Thought it's only for movies. Like people actually fvck covering themselves up like this?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
He did not want to divorce her.
When her children asks her by saying mummy what are you doing in this picture she must provide a good explanation to tell them what she was doing. sad
When Neighbours and friends come for visitation the onus will be on her on whether to open the door for them or not.
But whoever snapped the pic and put it on Twitter must either be a family friend, a well wisher or Neighbour that just came to say hello

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by UTILITYMAY(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2022
The marriage don end already!
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Shadysen: 12:14pm On May 16, 2022
I can't do this ,I will get hurt anytime I see it and it can prompt me to do something bad to her. I rather send you packing .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.