Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man (1031 Views)

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2022
Islam is only there to serve political agenda. It unites a set of people with set of rules to control them.

Christianity. A religion created by Constantinople for political reasons has also left its followers confused. They dont know if to let God fight for them or to fight for themselves. The bible says they should leave the battle for god, but God keeps failing them that they are now willing to fight for themselves lest the muslims keep riding them.

Judaism. A religion designed to steal peoples land in Palestine.

All religion serve selfish purposes and none can be proven to be established by any god.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
What I find very funny right now is the confusion of Christians. They know that god cannot fight for them, but they need to take pride in being the peaceful religion, so what are they going to do now? Would they continue to let muslims kill them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
What I find very funny right now is the confusion of Christians. They know that god cannot fight for them, but they need to take pride in being the peaceful religion, so what are they going to do now? Would they continue to let muslims kill them?

We should not allow anybody kill for their religion or god or prophet. Both the Christians and the Muslims have demonstrated that their god does nothing. It is left for us collectively to stop this nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2022
LordReed:

We should not allow anybody kill for their religion or god or prophet. Both the Christians and the Muslims have demonstrated that their god does nothing. It is left for us collectively to stop this nonsense.
it is a delicate situation. We must avoid the issue turning violent. I lived in the north in the era of the Jos crisis this can easily turn to a regional conflict. The truth is the Christians are also being mischievous. That girl truly insited the mob. She was projecting her religion to be more superior. The Christians saying she only posted about her academics are bloody liars. She was touting them and telling them Jesus was more important than Mohammed.

It is a lost course honestly. They will release those boys when the public attention dies down.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by LordReed(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
it is a delicate situation. We must avoid the issue turning violent. I lived in the north in the era of the Jos crisis this can easily turn to a regional conflict. The truth is the Christians are also being mischievous. That girl truly insited the mob. She was projecting her religion to be more superior. The Christians saying she only posted about her academics are bloody liars. She was touting them and telling them Jesus was more important than Mohammed.

It is a lost course honestly. They will release those boys when the public attention dies down.

I am saying beyond this current event, we must find ways to discourage this behaviour if we don't want it to escalate to places we don't want to be in. If people are allowed to kill for their religion or god or prophet without repercussions we will only be encouraging escalating levels of religious intolerance and bigotry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by Christistruth00: 3:55pm On May 16, 2022
The fact that you do not believe in God does not affect his Existence and his Majesty

Were you the one who made day to break this morning or was it your Electricity Supplier?

You know how expensive light is and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ gave daylight to you for free

If he sent you the Bill you and the Nation would go bankrupt
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
The fact that you do not believe in God does not affect his Existence and his Majesty

Were you the one who made day to break this morning or was it your Electricity Supplier?

You know how expensive light is and the Fatherof our Lord Jesus Christ gave daylight to you for free

continue to ask stupid questions.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by hakeem4(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2022
LordReed:

a very good response.

We know for a fact that both religions are violent and I think we shouldn’t sit down and allow anyone perform this barbaric act

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2022
hakeem4:
a very good response.

We know for a fact that both religions are violent and I think we shouldn’t sit down and allow anyone perform this barbaric act
that is the fact. So what would be the fate of a highly religious country like Nigeria where faith is put before common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
Islam is only there to serve political agenda. It unites a set of people with set of rules to control them.

Christianity. A religion created by Constantinople for political reasons has also left its followers confused. They dont know if to let God fight for them or to fight for themselves. The bible says they should leave the battle for god, but God keeps failing them that they are now willing to fight for themselves lest the muslims keep riding them.

All religion serve selfish purposes and none can be proven to be established by any god.
what is the way forward for a country like Nigeria where all our laws are determined by religion and not commonsense?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On May 16, 2022
The type of gods a people worships highlights who they are as a people.

Only a wicked evil tribe of people could inspire a wicked evil religion like Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On May 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

You know how expensive light is and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ gave daylight to you for free

Aaron's rod is that you? grin

You can't be for real.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:

Do you understand Hausa? Did you listen to the voicenote?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Do you understand Hausa? Did you listen to the voicenote?
yes I speak hausa. The translation people are giving online is just so people wont think the girl said too much. That girl is very very stupid.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 10:11pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
yes I speak hausa. The translation people are giving online is just so people wont think the girl said too much. That girl is very very stupid.

So what did she actually say?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2022
1Sharon:

So what did she actually say?
see, on nairaland I can pull the legs of Christians and muslims. I would not do what she did even with my closest christian friends. She literally called allah and Muhammad banza. Banza is one of the worst insults in hausa. The girl is very very stupid and should win the Darwin award for fool of the year. Trust me, northerners are just trying to be nice on this matter, they will never prosecute her killers.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
1Sharon:
The type of gods a people worships highlights who they are as a people.

Only a wicked evil tribe of people could inspire a wicked evil religion like Islam.
you think christianity is not violent? Hahahaha. Go to south america and Mexico and insult jesus. You will be shot dead within 2 minutes.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
you think christianity is not violent? Hahahaha. Go to south america and Mexico and insult jesus. You will be shot dead within 2 minutes.

In South America? Hmm

I know Christianity is violent

But come on now, Christians don't have laws and beliefs that you go to heaven for killing the apostate or infidel.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 10:32pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
see, on nairaland I can pull the legs of Christians and muslims. I would not do what she did even with my closest christian friends. She literally called allah and Muhammad banza. Banza is one of the worst insults in hausa. The girl is very very stupid and should win the Darwin award for fool of the year. Trust me, northerners are just trying to be nice on this matter, they will never prosecute her killers.

Loool she really went there? She's very bold or very naive

Are you saying she deserved to die for that?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by Idiko1: 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:

I thought you were writing from a background of sound knowledge of the fact until I read the bolded. There was no Palestine in 1921. Palestine was never for the Arabs until the Nazi escapees landed in Egypt.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2022
1Sharon:

In South America? Hmm

I know Christianity is violent

But come on now, Christians don't have laws and beliefs that you go to heaven for killing the apostate or infidel.

but many have been killed they claim are witches which the bible said they should not allow to live. So many have been killed. The most popular Christian murderer in Nigeria Rev. KING is just one out of many such killers.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2022
Idiko1:

I thought you were writing from a background of sound knowledge of the fact until I read the bolded. There was no Palestine in 1921. Palestine was never for the Arabs until the Nazi escapees landed in Egypt.
no point talking much with you. When I said Palestinians I was not talking about the republic I am talking about the tribes that identify as Palestinians
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Loool she really went there? She's very bold or very naive

Are you saying she deserved to die for that?
I cant really explain it well to you, but at her age she should know better. In the audio, a girl in the background warned her to stop. She got it coming. Na her wahala be that. As I said before, go to Mexico where Christians are the majority and insult jesus. You will be dead under 2 minutes
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 11:00pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:

False religion and atheism are created to serve selfishness of man.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
I cant really explain it well to you, but at her age she should know better. In the audio, a girl in the background warned her to stop. She got it coming. Na her wahala be that. As I said before, go to Mexico where Christians are the majority and insult jesus. You will be dead under 2 minutes

She had it coming yes, but does that make it acceptable?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2022
joyandfaith:

False religion and atheism are created to serve selfishness of man.
lol. Christianity serves what?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2022
1Sharon:

She had it coming yes, but does that make it acceptable?

never acceptable

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
but many have been killed they claim are witches which the bible said they should not allow to live. So many have been killed. The most popular Christian murderer in Nigeria Rev. KING is just one out of many such killers.

I agree but Christianity does not encourage or teach that. In Christianity people come out to condemn such acts.

In Islam, the "moderate" majority are silent. Being silent is complicit.

The silent majority condone what the radical majority do.

Just why does Islam have an issue with extremism? You don't get this with any other religion.

Even when Islam has successfully eradicated the infidels from their society, the bloodshed doesn't end. The Muslims then turn on each other. The radicals spring up to attack the less radical. Look at countries that are 100% muslim.

How can Christianity compare to that?

If the devil does exist, he exists in Islam.

What kind of god requires you take the life of another person to guarantee your own salvation? And what does that say about people who worship such a God?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 2:14am On May 17, 2022
1Sharon:

I agree but Christianity does not encourage or teach that. In Christianity people come out to condemn such acts.

In Islam, the "moderate" majority are silent. Being silent is complicit.

The silent majority condone what the radical majority do.

Just why does Islam have an issue with extremism? You don't get this with any other religion.

Even when Islam has successfully eradicated the infidels from their society, the bloodshed doesn't end. The Muslims then turn on each other. The radicals spring up to attack the less radical. Look at countries that are 100% muslim.

How can Christianity compare to that?

If the devil does exist, he exists in Islam.

What kind of god requires you take the life of another person to guarantee your own salvation? And what does that say about people who worship such a God?

because islam is highly political in nature. It is a religion founded on wars. Christianity was created by Constantinople to unite the people it was founded to distract from real struggles of the multicultural people he ruled at that time. The history of the founding determines the nature of the religion. They all need highly selfish irrational goals to bait followers

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by WATCHOVER(m): 3:13am On May 17, 2022
Those killers and their 34 clown lawyers will be used as a scapegoat so that others will learn.
Useless Lawyers, they should prove how the girl blasphemed or else those lawyers should be delt with, and those killers killed
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 4:21am On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. Christianity serves what?

Not all Christians serve true God. Jesus said it.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

Not all Christians serve true God. Jesus said it.
so you think you serve a true god? You are serving yourself. Everything you think you are doing for god is out of selfishness you are liking in fantacy. There is no one in history that has proven god. You are just an ordinary human like every other person but you think yourself very special you think you know a god. Tell me what makes you better than any atheist, muslim, hindu, Buddhist....? Are you wiser, are you richer? Do you live a better life? You will want to say yes, but we all know it is a lie. You only think you are special even though you are as ordinary as any human. Keep fooling yourself at least it makes you happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances / Just In. EU Ambassador Visits Asiwaju Tinubu. Pictures. / Mikhail Gorbachev Passes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.