Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man (1071 Views)

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Those killers and their 34 clown lawyers will be used as a scapegoat so that others will learn.
Useless Lawyers, they should prove how the girl blasphemed or else those lawyers should be delt with, and those killers killed
sorry, you know nothing about islam. They are just putting up a show for you. If you think those boys wont go free you are nothing but a kid or just plain ignorant. Right now the governor is under serious pressure to release them and he will release them when you cannot follow the story again

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 7:17am On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
so you think you serve a true god? You are serving yourself. Everything you think you are doing for god is out of selfishness you are liking in fantacy. There is no one in history that has proven god. You are just an ordinary human like every other person but you think yourself very special you think you know a god. Tell me what makes you better than any atheist, muslim, hindu, Buddhist....? Are you wiser, are you richer? Do you live a better life? You will want to say yes, but we all know it is a lie. You only think you are special even though you are as ordinary as any human. Keep fooling yourself at least it makes you happy.
How many are you we?
You don't know me. Keep enjoying your fantasy and illusion of atheism. False region and atheism have done worst to humanity. True religion is the real deal. Search for True God and you shall find him.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

How many are you we?
You don't know me. Keep enjoying your fantasy and illusion of atheism. False region and atheism have done worst to humanity. True religion is the real deal. Search for True God and you shall find him.
hehehe. I dont know you indeed. Who are you? Another ordinary human like every other one of the 7billion in the world. You are not special. You are ordinary but lack self worth you have to think there is one god that loves you so much that he died for you so that you can feel special.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 8:30am On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehe. I dont know you indeed. Who are you? Another ordinary human like every other one of the 7billion in the world. You are not special. You are ordinary but lack self worth you have to think there is one god that loves you so much that he died for you so that you can feel special.

As long as you don't know an individual personally , yoo can't form opinion on such person. It is atheists and worshippers of false gods that think too much of themselves. False religion and atheism are the reason for heinous crimes against humanity. Jihad, crusade, stalinism, Operation leap forward etc were planned and executed in the name false religion and atheism.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

As long as you don't know an individual personally , yoo can't form opinion on such person. It is atheists and worshippers of false gods that think too much of themselves. False religion and atheism are the reason for heinous crimes against humanity. Jihad, crusade, stalinism, Operation leap forward etc were planned and executed in the name false religion and atheism.
story
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 12:10pm On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
story

According to you
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

According to you
and your own claims to is only according to you too. Hehehe
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
and your own claims to is only according to you too. Hehehe

Yes oh!! Are u happy now?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by adekolaelect(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

I am saying beyond this current event, we must find ways to discourage this behaviour if we don't want it to escalate to places we don't want to be in. If people are allowed to kill for their religion or god or prophet without repercussions we will only be encouraging escalating levels of religious intolerance and bigotry.
Oga the only way to stop future reoccurrence is for every Religions Muslims or Christian's followers and leaders to recognise each religion boundary .what they can say ,what they can do in some certain environments at a particular time.To me Orientation is the best workable option for every Religions leaders and parents to tell their followers and children to recognise the dignity and respect for opposite religions to avoided unessesary urtrancese that can lead to violence bcs your gentility can not allow you to remain calm when a strangers come to the front of your father's house and rain course on your father at your presence.Only Wisdom,Respect and knowledge will make you to leave in peace with those you don't understand their languages.

Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga the only way to stop future reoccurrence is for every Religions Muslims or Christian's followers and leaders to recognise each religion boundary .what they can say ,what they can do in some certain environments at a particular time.To me Orientation is the best workable option for every Religions leaders and parents to tell their followers and children to recognise the dignity and respect for opposite religions to avoided unessesary urtrancese that can lead to violence bcs your gentility can not allow you to remain calm when a strangers come to the front of your father's house and rain course on your father at your presence.Only Wisdom,Respect and knowledge will make you to leave in peace with those you don't understand their languages.

You are asking them to undergo a fundamental change that will completely change what their religions are about, that is not likely to happen. Christians and Muslims are in game of global domination and neither wants to loose ground for the other. I think the solution lies in secularisation of government and the enforcement of the law, that way nobody gets to play favourites.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

You are asking them to undergo a fundamental change that will completely change what their religions are about, that is not likely to happen. Christians and Muslims are in game of global domination and neither wants to loose ground for the other. I think the solution lies in secularisation of government and the enforcement of the law, that way nobody gets to play favourites.
what is the way to achieve this when those in power are driven by religion. If a secular person runs for office in Nigeria, he would lose because it would be held against him.
What is the solution?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

The reason for heinous crimes is the "otherisation" of your fellow humans, just like you are doing now.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
what is the way to achieve this when those in power are driven by religion. If a secular person runs for office in Nigeria, he would lose because it would be held against him.
What is the solution?

Those who push for secularisation are also religious, it does not stop anybody from continuing to be religious.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by joyandfaith: 8:53pm On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

The reason for heinous crimes is the "otherisation" of your fellow humans, just like you are doing now.
And i just killed a fellow human through 'otherisation'. Smh
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by HardMirror(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

Those who push for secularisation are also religious, it does not stop anybody from continuing to be religious.
lol.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

And i just killed a fellow human through 'otherisation'. Smh

Read what I wrote again cos that is not what I said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun The Blood Oath On Islamic Thread Shud Stop Henceforth Or... / End Of Zoning- North Are Biggest Losers. / Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.