Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106049 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 4:46pm On May 18, 2022
This is a valid nation
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
We die....
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Asswipemod: 5:16pm On May 18, 2022
tonididdy:

It's neither tested nor proven
Know this and know peace

Yinmu!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
I am a Typical monkey
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 18, 2022
Rexymania:

Small pikin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by setobaba: 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:

You are a fake ass. Cry for wetin!? And what's Africa's business with nuclear war?
I have over 54 quotes, you happen to be the only one outdated and can’t really understand the plight here. Tell me what Africa can do alone without the whites, we depends mainly on the west, china. If they fall we doomed bro, life becomes hell for everyone, even if we ain’t uncleared out of the world.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
my papa na Small pikin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:24am On May 19, 2022
I have build my very own underground should incase civil war start in Nigeria because the way things dey go now this housa and fulani people go cause big war for this country
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 19, 2022
Rexymania:
My papa na bastard
Your papa no get papa, we know
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by AmuRubber(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
Your papa no get papa, we know
It's exactly one year ago today since you joined Nairaland. Congratulations! kiss
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
my papa no get papa, I know
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 19, 2022
AmuRubber:

It's exactly one year ago today since you joined Nairaland.
Congratulations! kiss
grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You believe Putin to beat corrupt dictator because that's what the West wants you to believe.
You've been brainwashed without even knowing it

You have to have a brain before calling me brainwashed. Quit parroting others by using rhetoric that you don’t understand. Putin is a corrupt dictator-fact.
Take an hour to feed your brain and research his history as the Russian leader. He’s been president for 20 years and facts prove that he’s a dictator.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:13pm On May 20, 2022
useni1:
the only people looting Nigeria is vagabond America the greatest criminal in human history. Americans are thieves and fraudsters and even yet bigger cowards. Every inch of Ukraine is being annexed while vagabond America use so called military aid to launder billions. Americans citizens live worst than dogs and pigs. Your illusion of selling American prosperity has been defeated. Everyone knows you are all original suffer head we might even send aid to you in Amerikka

Your obsession with America and Americans causes me to really pity you. I’m sorry your visa applications were denied. You’re delusional to believe that America is looting Nigeria and the sooner you get out of denial the sooner you can fight for a solution.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
TheEnforcer:
What state do you think is the best state to live in the US?

It depends on the kind of weather the person prefers. Clarify and I’ll kindly give you my opinion.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 6:14pm On May 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You have to have a brain before calling me brainwashed. Quit parroting others by using rhetoric that you don’t understand. Putin is a corrupt dictator-fact.
Take an hour to feed your brain and research his history as the Russian leader. He’s been president for 20 years and facts prove that he’s a dictator.
You call him a dictator based on your own context. His people love him, and under him Russia has grown to great heights. He might seem a dictator to you, but he's a great leader. You might say he's corrupt but tell me which Western leader can't be termed corrupt. The only difference is that the West knows to hide their dirty linen while displaying that of others to see. Case in quote; Hunter Biden, which is actually a facade for his father, Joe Biden
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
setobaba:

I have over 54 quotes, you happen to be the only one outdated and can’t really understand the plight here. Tell me what Africa can do alone without the whites, we depends mainly on the west, china. If they fall we doomed bro, life becomes hell for everyone, even if we ain’t uncleared out of the world.
I don't care what other people said or how they reacted. Be honest with yourself, did you really cry? Why must you say you cried your eyes to stupor cheesy? Say wetin happen!?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by setobaba: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I don't care what other people said or how they reacted. Be honest with yourself, did you really cry? Why must you say you cried your eyes to stupor cheesy? Say wetin happen!?
I did…..
When you think really deep about African countries, you can’t just buy have to think about it hence tears could be rolling out your cheeks, that those with emotional balances
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2022
setobaba:

I did…..
When you think really deep about African countries, you can’t just buy have to think about it hence tears could be rolling out your cheeks, that those with emotional balances
Nawa ooo
Your love for this continent is second to none oo...Me, cry for Africa, hian!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by OFFICIAL336: 2:08pm On May 21, 2022
maasoap:

Not propaganda at all, missiles are the future. And Russia is the leading country in that aspect. Give them the deserved respect.
U.S.A has the resources to build more nuclear weapons than Russia but they don't because too many nukes are useless. U.S.A has enough nukes to deal with Russia. Russia has nearly 6,000 nukes while USA has nearly 5,500 but Russia has only 1,474 deployed missiles (missiles that are ready for launch) while USA has 1,644 deployed missiles.

maasoap:

Tanks are useless in modern war, they're nothing but death boxes for the occupants. Just like aircraft carriers which are the symbols of American military might
Tanks are now useless after Ukraine exposed the death boxes Russia called T-90M, their most advanced tank.

You are naive. Carriers are for power projection and they are not death boxes if you know what a single carrier moves with. USA can project their military power to anywhere but Russians can't fight in aerial warfare without needing permission to use another country's air space.

USA can invade Nigeria but Russia can't. Without their airforce, Russians are nothing.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
After all this, will the people living there still die at last?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by useni1: 9:23pm On May 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Your obsession with America and Americans causes me to really pity you. I’m sorry your visa applications were denied. You’re delusional to believe that America is looting Nigeria and the sooner you get out of denial the sooner you can fight for a solution.
Visa? I can pay all your bills for five straight years you little cockroach. The total destruction of America is something I will never negotiate. You must leave or end up in the rubble

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by LoudlyMouthed: 9:58pm On May 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Just because you don't know, does not mean you know.

EmYOu EmYOu kiss

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

U.S.A has the resources to build more nuclear weapons than Russia but they don't because too many nukes are useless. U.S.A has enough nukes to deal with Russia. Russia has nearly 6,000 nukes while USA has nearly 5,500 but Russia has only 1,474 deployed missiles (missiles that are ready for launch) while USA has 1,644 deployed missiles.

Tanks are now useless after Ukraine exposed the death boxes Russia called T-90M, their most advanced tank.

You are naive. Carriers are for power projection and they are not death boxes if you know what a single carrier moves with. USA can project their military power to anywhere but Russians can't fight in aerial warfare without needing permission to use another country's air space.

USA can invade Nigeria but Russia can't. Without their airforce, Russians are nothing.

You can only get responses from elders when you grow sense and understand decorum, you are not among your siblings here.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2022
useni1:
Visa? I can pay all your bills for five straight years you little cockroach. The total destruction of America is something I will never negotiate. You must leave or end up in the rubble

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.