Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106042 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TheEnforcer: 12:04am On May 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Crying is futile when Putin’s Nigerian Houseboys and Housegirls on Nairaland are praying for WWIII to hurry and start. They don’t care about the well-being their homeland because they express love for Putin, a corrupt dictator just like the ones they elect to loot Nigeria.
What state do you think is the best state to live in the US?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by pelumi25: 12:12am On May 18, 2022
They used something like that for a movie called Greenland
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by sojayy(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start

Wipe ur tears my brother, Most of us go hide inside well or soak away, no be underground Dem b grin.......Naija has been riddled with abuse and fraud...... it's been since gone to d dogs n barbarians. Japaa!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by themanderon: 12:28am On May 18, 2022
Its about to begin. The great reset button is about to be initiated. Prepare yourself for what's coming. Only Jesus can save you from the looming catastrophe. The world as we know it is about to change. The global elites have it all mapped out. They are moving at a fast pace in actualizing their evil agenda. The Ukraine war is a precursor to something bigger.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by unmask: 12:30am On May 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Daily Mail
their underground city is better than our above ground
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Mjpem23(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

The story of Africa as a whole will be like that of
China Insha Allah.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Henz81: 12:45am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
Just know that this country is not your parmanent home. Heaven and earth must pass away. I think you should care more about where to spend your life after this sinful world is over than cry.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Bastard1stborn: 1:01am On May 18, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..

Including our leaders grin cheesy
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by matm: 1:03am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:

The foreign countries won't attack us with nuclear b/c we have borrowed so much money from them and must pay it back fully.
Presently, it's endless debt servicing and no one has an idea on how and when we shall start paying d main debt.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by DCatt: 1:03am On May 18, 2022
It's built for the deepstate elites and their families, no normies will be allowed in there. African leaders have them too under their homes.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by matm: 1:05am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:

The foreign countries won't attack us with nuclear b/c we have borrowed so much money from them for building of rail way and must pay it back fully.
Presently, it's endless debt servicing and no one has an idea on how and when we shall start paying d main debt.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by abeggnow: 1:27am On May 18, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..
lol
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by NaijaCars4sale: 2:06am On May 18, 2022
Very informative, OP keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TheZeezle(m): 2:40am On May 18, 2022
This is mad but I believe they won't even try to jam African countries with missiles cos we are their treasuries in terms of anything meanwhile COVID-19 supposed to teach African leaders something. Another time is coming when we'll all be here together again.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by useni1: 2:48am On May 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Crying is futile when Putin’s Nigerian Houseboys and Housegirls on Nairaland are praying for WWIII to hurry and start. They don’t care about the well-being their homeland because they express love for Putin, a corrupt dictator just like the ones they elect to loot Nigeria.
the only people looting Nigeria is vagabond America the greatest criminal in human history. Americans are thieves and fraudsters and even yet bigger cowards. Every inch of Ukraine is being annexed while vagabond America use so called military aid to launder billions. Americans citizens live worst than dogs and pigs. Your illusion of selling American prosperity has been defeated. Everyone knows you are all original suffer head we might even send aid to you in Amerikka
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Danchibez: 2:52am On May 18, 2022
This is the more reason Nigeria need to be divided into three for Biafra to show Africans the good way to follow
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Asswipemod: 3:05am On May 18, 2022
tonididdy:
Lol fear of the unknown
All of this can come crashing untop their heads with the satann2
grin

Embrace peace! ... Save lives and save money.

Did you read the write up at all? According to them, no nuclear blast orchestrated by any human ( Putin and his Satan) can even affect the doors to the bunker, not to talk of the bunker itself.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 3:23am On May 18, 2022
Puskas:
Russia will soon jam wetin pass them
what's Putting and Russia's stress? Na that NATO issue go kill am
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by rotile247(m): 3:32am On May 18, 2022
topcatking:
Amazing!

Hopefully they are too far underground for "bunker busters".

The bunkers are built under Finland's bedrocks. Bunker Buster's may penetrate bunkers built under ordinary land and fortified by concrete alone depending on the dept but not those built under solid rocks.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 4:10am On May 18, 2022
tonididdy:

... and what did you hear about dem tanks? That same ear nor hear of hypersonic missiles that the West can only dream of?

Keep hearing..... angry... embrace peace, save lives,save money

Did you see pictures of priests who the Russ government sent to bless their Satan missiles? grin grin grin
Just think about it for a moment.
The missile is capable of everything they said it could, but they needed priests to pour holy water and annointing oil on the missile...what for exactly?
To ensure it's victims go to heaven? grin grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TOMMYS: 4:15am On May 18, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

I know you will quote this article. I was expecting.

The test failure was due to the missile inability to detach from its bomber host.

A successful launch was conducted on Saturday. U.S hypersonic missile is five times more faster than sound.

Russia said their travel at double that speed but we know it's lie.

Again, beside the speed, there is no significant game-changing effect. They have been using the missiles in Ukraine and Ukr is still standing.

I am sure you know US, UK and Australia just added hypersonic weapons to their security pact. Going forward, they will start cooperatin on hypersonic and electronic warfare capabilities

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TOMMYS: 4:17am On May 18, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

I know you will quote this article. I was expecting.

The test failure was due to the missile inability to detach from its bomber host.

A successful launch was conducted on Saturday. U.S hypersonic missile is five times more faster than sound.

Russia said their travel at double that speed but we know it's lie.

Again, beside the speed, there is no significant game-changing effect. They have been using the missiles in Ukraine and Ukr is still standing.

I am sure you know US, UK and Australia just added hypersonic weapons to their security pact. Going forward, they will start cooperatin on hypersonic and electronic warfare capabilities

How much USA dey pay you.

Try dey talk about BH or NiG army Artillery ma.

Stop to dey carry oyinbo pot for head
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by manchyme: 4:17am On May 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
The World has gone insane and is speedily and Fericiously headed to the Great tribulation.

Here is just a short list of some things that have happened RECENTLY
-Wars and rumors of more wars
-Pestilences that has taken so any lives
-Food Shortages
-Nuclear Threats
-Third Temple News
-Blood red sky
-Alien disclosure
-Operation Chariots of fire
-Temple mount tension
-Russia pulling out of Syria and giving it to Iran
-Huge earthquakes
-China lockdown
-Microchip push
-Information monitoring
And much more!

Keep looking up!
It's gonna be more insane, mader and Crazier once the saints are taken away which is anytime now.

THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : IT'S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! THE ULTIMATE PROPHETIC CONVERGENCE! IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

What about the last trump you talked about? Please explain it again
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 4:49am On May 18, 2022
A nation where leaders think ahead and take necessary action...not Nigeria where an old and tired man that can barely think for himself is foisted on us as President

God help us
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by MrHighSea: 4:56am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
Here, prayer is the key
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tradepunter: 4:57am On May 18, 2022
tonididdy:
Lol fear of the unknown
All of this can come crashing untop their heads with the satann2
grin

Embrace peace! ... Save lives and save money.

Idiotic statement...no be only Satan, why you nu add Lucifer..

Embrace peace?? With who?? Man you don mental finish

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 5:21am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:

The question you should be asking is why can't these people just allow the world to be in peace?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 5:24am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:

My colleague n friend, before I finished the news,all I was thinking about is how Nigerian corrupt government ate our money from time memorial till date..they ate our future...we can't even boast of light.... generator noise wan kee me this morning as I de type....wetin oyibo take pass black man too many...their sense eh!! I weep for naija

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Grandemperor(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2022
Gross disinformation. Nonsense! Finland has numerous waterways caused by increased ice and snow presence - land of a thousand lakes with several bridges and culverts. So, there's scarcity of solid land. These pictures depict normal car parks or garages under malls and public places which are drive-ins. Most transportation systems in Helsinki are subways as a result of little land space. Due to paucity of land, almost every apartment has its own store underground for its excess stuff. The pictures also depict saunas to extricate built up wastes from the skin, for instance. These pictures as indicated are in the Helsinki downtown area with no convenience for kitchen, bathing, sleeping, etc with extreme cold in the autumn and winter. There are no closed inlets, and are, therefore, vulnerable to external attacks. Any attempt to shut the entrances will culminate in asphyxiation and instant morbidity and protracted mortality. Erdogan and Turkey must resist Finland's NATO membership, if it will prevent subjecting Finland to military holocaust. Finland will be the next Malta as in WWII while the other Nordic countries may be left relatively unscathed. These pictures are merely underground car parks and garages without conveniences in downtown Helsinki. They were never built for war reasons. The subways and underground malls are more convenient with their restaurants and shops, albeit cold in the winter outside the doors. Without availability of alcohol, a vast majority of the Finns will succumb to immediate psychosomatic attacks. Nuclear attacks will not be needed to cause havoc in these instances. I reiterate, these are not bunkers but merely underground malls, saunas, garages and parking lots mainly in the downtown Helsinki area.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by SALVATION30(m): 5:43am On May 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Bro let's narrow down the speech to Nigeria.
Nothing concerns us with other African countries.
Africa is comprised of different countries, culture, languages and leaders.

Everyone should be concerned about the development of his/her of country.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by infogeneral: 5:54am On May 18, 2022
Rexymania:
Have they tested any Nuclear weapon on Finland soil? Waste of time
Sensible and responsible leaders of the world don't wait for disasters to happen before taking actions. Finland no be Naija!
With all these tensions around the world it take a little mistake to trigger a nuclear war. Imagine Russian hypersonic missile hit Poland or North Korean ballistic missile drop on South Korea or Japan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.