Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106038 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2022
How many people can fit in to that place compared to the size of a whole country
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Kimiso(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
we will go to our ancestors land grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by colp2015: 6:16am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
Prepare to host tens of millions of refugees; and if you cannot accommodate them in peace, prepare for death by suffocation and recolonisation.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by martinslaura: 6:33am On May 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Una see people when get sense. We go build train track to Niger as if we share any economic tiles. And some IDIOT'S will still be supporting them. God punish anyone soliciting for Tinubu on this platform. I'm sure u made a mistake with Buhari and now u want to make a bigger mistake. Una no dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by firstone(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2022
tonididdy:

... and what did you hear about dem tanks? That same ear nor hear of hypersonic missiles that the West can only dream of?

Keep hearing..... angry... embrace peace, save lives,save money

None of this bomb had tested in real battle
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 6:35am On May 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Crying is futile when Putin’s Nigerian Houseboys and Housegirls on Nairaland are praying for WWIII to hurry and start. They don’t care about the well-being their homeland because they express love for Putin, a corrupt dictator just like the ones they elect to loot Nigeria.
You believe Putin to beat corrupt dictator because that's what the West wants you to believe.
You've been brainwashed without even knowing it
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by alabo1: 6:36am On May 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
The World has gone insane and is speedily and Fericiously headed to the Great tribulation.

Here is just a short list of some things that have happened RECENTLY
-Wars and rumors of more wars
-Pestilences that has taken so any lives
-Food Shortages
-Nuclear Threats
-Third Temple News
-Blood red sky
-Alien disclosure
-Operation Chariots of fire
-Temple mount tension
-Russia pulling out of Syria and giving it to Iran
-Huge earthquakes
-China lockdown
-Microchip push
-Information monitoring
And much more!

Keep looking up!
It's gonna be more insane, mader and Crazier once the saints are taken away which is anytime now.

THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : IT'S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! THE ULTIMATE PROPHETIC CONVERGENCE! IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

Keep quiet. There have always been wars and calamities and always will be. The only difference is we are a smaller community now due to information flow-internet, media coverage etc. Nothing has changed. Prepare for your rapture and leave us in peace please!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Andersonken(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2022
These are countries that are prepared, well structures and with good government policies,
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Peters1234: 7:23am On May 18, 2022
TruthTella:
This our country is every man for himself.
If world war starts, you guys should build ypur own underground bunker by yourself. Buy oxygen tank keep inside.

Our useless leaders no send us at all
I tell you God help us
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Femeto: 7:26am On May 18, 2022
Buhari generation no fit think or achieve this kind thing.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:39am On May 18, 2022
See the nice things that are built underground...just underground..oo... nigeria we cannot even build this in our cities sef...bad roads, bad/ deteriorating infrastructures everywhere,
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
all of us are dead
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
In as much as we africans are not so good in terms of providing things that make life bearable for the comfortability of its populace, there is nothing to be proud of about a group of people who only think of developing nuclear weapons that could wipe out the earth or the population of a certain country, they are worst than African leaders.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by codedtony(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
Nothing really just a crash in global economy I don't think fallout will reach here
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:

U cried ur eyes.. Have u been asleep? Are u new to the fact that Nigeria is a sheep with wolves as shephard?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by xamuell: 8:20am On May 18, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..
ALL OF US ARE DEAD 2
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by NofiuFade(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2022
These are country that's always ready in preparation for any kind of circumstances, so impress! grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2022
Finland used nokia money to build underground city, what have we used oil money for
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by michoim(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2022
Puskas:
Russia will soon jam wetin pass them
I tell you
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 8:44am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:
MAD... Mutually Assured
Destruction.

Africa and other unprepared parts of the world would be like a "toasted bread" scenario. grin grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by OJU1(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2022
This is a country that has the interest and safety of her citizenry. May God help us in this part of the world to right thinking and selfless leaders that can be proactive and protect us.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Azularis: 8:59am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=setobaba post=112897455]I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start [/quot
e]. God would protect us. It will not reach our side.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 9:22am On May 18, 2022
Finland and Sweden are NATO partners and they've been for decades, they train with NATO, they deploy together, they share intelligence and coordinate their security activities, joining NATO today is nothing but formalities and signing papers.

Both countries know Russia very well, they know what's going on inside Russia especially Finland because they are NATO's closest intelligence outpost to Russia.

While Putin was busy doing gra gra over the years, Finland and Sweden were preparing and getting ready for today's event because they saw it coming.

Finland is a country of only 5 million people, but they have a more trained and combat-ready population than countries with many times their population.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 9:31am On May 18, 2022

Finland sends weapons and ammunition to Ukraine in policy shift

The shipment will include 2,500 assault rifles, 150,000 bullets, 1,500 anti-tank weapons and 70,000 food packages, Defence Minister Antti Kaikkonen added.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/finland-sends-weapons-ammunition-ukraine-2022-02-28/

Finland no send Putin at all.

I'm sure the 1,500 anti-tank weapons decimated many Russian tanks.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by usah4(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2022
setobaba:

We'll go back to our maker, so so sad!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2022
firstone:

None of this bomb had tested in real battle
Which planet u dey since unku?
Russia has used hypersonic missiles on Ukraine
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2022
whirlwind7:

Did you see pictures of priests who the Russ government sent to bless their Satan missiles? grin grin grin
Just think about it for a moment.
The missile is capable of everything they said it could, but they needed priests to pour holy water and annointing oil on the missile...what for exactly?
To ensure it's victims go to heaven? grin grin
It was a launch ceremony.... I bet you have no idea the budget behind such inventories
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2022
Asswipemod:

Did you read the write up at all? According to them, no nuclear blast orchestrated by any human ( Putin and his Satan) can even affect the doors to the bunker, not to talk of the bunker itself.

Lol grin na who get Benz go tell you say e dey chop fuel...
You can't test what u don't have!
They were tested with grenades not nukes cheesy
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2022
SouthWestBlood:

You guys should stop deluding yourselves. The west doesn't have to tell y'all what they have in stock. They will shock Russia the way they shocked Japan.

... Na xo! Shock absorber.... The USA will not even dare Russia. Trust me and we both know the reasons.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I think some of these bunkers a rather furnished graves... Because certain heavy bombs will have everything submerged underground.
I swear lol cheesy
Is it not same bunkers equipped in the azoveteel?.... Didn't they come running out like rabbits in a smoked hole grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.