Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106053 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Built for the rich .

Did you read with your anus or you didn't read at all ?

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 17, 2022
Where is Nigeria Underground City located?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by mickyeddi(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2022
Opeyemic01:

I didn't cry, but I thought far, my thought was when will our leaders have a beautiful plan for us the citizen like the finland government has done?, just when? I am really sad, people in government will rather send their children there with our money, while they leave the rest of here
Unfortunately, it's not anytime soon. We have too many illiterates and religious zealots that are allowed to vote in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by freemanq(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2022
Oyibo man get sense ooo, if it's Africa only 1 person will steal the money for it's next 3 generation without any remorse

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Babssoo(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2022
No big deal....go to ogun state, olumo rock is safer grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2022
It's no longer hidden now, is it?

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Ademola47(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2022
They're planning ahead...

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by okeysoninv: 9:05am On May 17, 2022
finns should as matter of urgency start building nuclear weapons as matter of fast. it's very shameful as big as USA is it doesn't have such facilities in it's cities. any nuclear attack will end USA .
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by okeysoninv: 9:06am On May 17, 2022
shaggy007:
It's no longer hidden now, is it?
it is safer to live underground in terms of nuclear disaster than surface.still on point.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by LoudlyMouthed: 9:12am On May 17, 2022
If I may ask,

How many millions of people can it contain?
How many entrance(s) dey to enter?
How many people (+the enemies) know the location?
How many can have access to it?
How many days, weeks.. years can whomever is inside stay?
How many foodstuff, work, lifestyle.. is available inside?
How many..

6 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by excanny: 9:51am On May 17, 2022
Are they secured against bunker bombs? Like the ones being shot on the azov steel plant

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by honeywriter: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerian politician only know how to loot so as to 4uk ashawo of their dreams

Most useless degenerates known to mankind

...common electricity supply and distribution to them its equivalent of setting up a human colony on Mars
Na to dey move around with sireen envoys dey oppress the populace ... Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
it is safer to live underground in terms of nuclear disaster than surface.still on point.

And now that Russia knows, it's no longer a hidden thing.

Next thing you'll hear of underground-penetrating weapons

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by jamesversion: 11:15am On May 17, 2022
Nice one, they will be needing then sooner.

The world needs a practical, real-time assessment of the everyday functionality of doomsday bunkers.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2022
My God. What crime did we do to get sent to Nigeria.

Mbok, young ones. Arise. It is time to fix Nigeria. These old folks have no clue.

Imagine.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by OFFICIAL336: 11:28am On May 17, 2022
tonididdy:

... and what did you hear about dem tanks? That same ear nor hear of hypersonic missiles that the West can only dream of?

Keep hearing..... angry... embrace peace, save lives,save money
You mean the one USA already tested?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Officialgarri: 11:36am On May 17, 2022
How much of the population can the basement save?

Majority of the people will die for sure.

The US has an aircraft to safe the president in the case of nuclear weapon.
But what is a president when all the citizens are dead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

You mean the one USA already tested?
A failed test grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start

Oga are you sure you cried? Not even to stupor undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by OFFICIAL336: 1:15pm On May 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2022
Reality
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by ThrustReverser(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
The next thing you hear will be "Russia tests its underground penetrating weapon that can obliterate a 1000-person capacity underground bunker"

3 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2022

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Satan 2 is another Russian propaganda. We heard so much about their cutting edge tanks until they enter into the Ukr war
Satan two have been tested even USA corfirm it fear some power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by OFFICIAL336: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
tonididdy:

Na my mouth u want for hear am? undecided
I know you will quote this article. I was expecting.

The test failure was due to the missile inability to detach from its bomber host.

A successful launch was conducted on Saturday. U.S hypersonic missile is five times more faster than sound.

Russia said their travel at double that speed but we know it's lie.

Again, beside the speed, there is no significant game-changing effect. They have been using the missiles in Ukraine and Ukr is still standing.

I am sure you know US, UK and Australia just added hypersonic weapons to their security pact. Going forward, they will start cooperatin on hypersonic and electronic warfare capabilities

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by OFFICIAL336: 4:06pm On May 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Satan two have been tested even USA corfirm it fear some power.
That is according to Russian Defence Ministry.

We heard the same hype about their new generation tank whoich they claimed to be the most advanced in the world.

They are iron condemn now in Ukraine

14 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 4:30pm On May 17, 2022
shaggy007:

And now that Russia knows, it's no longer a hidden thing.

Next thing you'll hear of underground-penetrating weapons
It has never been a secret before now.

5 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

I know you will quote this article. I was expecting.

The test failure was due to the missile inability to detach from its bomber host.

A successful launch was conducted on Saturday. U.S hypersonic missile is five times more faster than sound.

Russia said their travel at double that speed but we know it's lie.

Again, beside the speed, there is no significant game-changing effect. They have been using the missiles in Ukraine and Ukr is still standing.

I am sure you know US, UK and Australia just added hypersonic weapons to their security pact. Going forward, they will start cooperatin on hypersonic and electronic warfare capabilities
Blablabla
For your mind now you are smart with all that plenty nonsense you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by kepstone: 6:21pm On May 17, 2022
If nuclear war happens... We In in Nigeria have our immune system as defense mechanism.. like in the case of Covid 19... � All thanks to powerful African immune system. God know say our leaders will be foolish so he gave us a succour our IMMUNE SYSTEM.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by RepoMan007: 6:54pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
Nothing will happen to us. If you study your bible well and read the book of Daniel, you will see that after the whole episode of worldwide unrest, the African leaders just submitted to their new world power sheepishly. Daniel 11:43.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.