Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex (92998 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Daniluv1(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:
While the guy died, the babe is in coma which means that no information about what happened came from the subjects involved. How did the reporter now know they had eleven rounds of sex? How did the reporter get the complete story of what actually happened, up to the minutest detail?. As funny as this story is, it is just a figment of the imagination of the writer.

Maybe he opened to someone before he gave up

But anyways nice point of view from you

1 Like

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by zedegit: 9:39am On May 17, 2022
Moblux:
To what end?

To foolishness.

My name na tallest aka Onyememe, the tax collector. My face show, my shoe shine. Put call. Na me dey here. My cappings be say:

Our youths too dey do do, dey jump jump, dey shake shake waist. Bany don knack am wetin no good.

Bany don give am wotoporously, OVB am sotay manchi tuama dey go meet ancestors.

Make una do well, make una future for nice.

4 Likes

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by zedegit: 9:40am On May 17, 2022
Moblux:
To what end?

To foolishness.

Shoo!
Our youths too dey do do. Bany don knack am wetin no good.

Bany don give am wotoporously, OVB am sotay manchi tuama dey go meet ancestors.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by RHOLEXNEE: 9:42am On May 17, 2022
Buhari caused this
Ademola47:
Oromidayo, a student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan has died after taking sex enhancement drugs to have 11 rounds of Sex.

His partner is also in coma.

Photo speaks...
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Not horseshit

Hooked up with a guy on here. His moniker ends with two one six.

Noodles on fire wasn't set but the dude was already done.
Oh, Christopher cheesy .. shey we will nuh run awa own match too bai? cuz e be laisay you go sabi ball full 90' like Kevin De Bruyne grin.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by lexy2014: 9:42am On May 17, 2022
Ademola47:
Oromidayo, a student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan has died after taking sex enhancement drugs to have 11 rounds of Sex.

Photo speaks...

Where u there when they were having the "11 rounds of sex"? Pls show is the video of the 11 rounds of sex

2 Likes

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by God1000(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2022
Benbisco:

My brother, thank you. I was thinking I was the only one that noticed this. Some can't even make one correct sentence (whether written or spoken) without errors but they will be carrying sex on their head as if that is what life is all about.
you that live a decent life will be seen as a Fool, what a time we now live in, very troubling
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Sheuns(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2022
If the girl is in coma and the guy is late, how did the reporter know they had 11 rounds of sex?

1 Like

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by lexy2014: 9:45am On May 17, 2022
KmniAutos:

Maybe he was among those who took the girl to the hospital and the guy to the morgue and while trying to place a call maybe from the late guy's phone he saw chat of the lovebirds promising each other up to 11 rounds ,just maybe.

These young folks needs to really calm down, RIP.

With your "maybes", You are making assumptions that can't be verified.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Toktee(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2022
Ademola47:

Photo speaks...
Majority of girls in Nigeria including the ones on nairaland has borehole as vaginna.... only someone with death wish compete with them.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Ofachiedo: 9:46am On May 17, 2022
I don't even enjoy having two rounds of sex not to talk of going for 11 rounds. I am always satisfied after first round of sex. 2nd round is always displeasing to me.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:51am On May 17, 2022
Zoo citizens and sex! Nothing is in their brain except sex! No wonder they're never productive in anything except in Npower! Where they can eat without doing any work! Spits!
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by bolrew: 9:51am On May 17, 2022
To Hell with the death..... Rubbish
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by lexy2014: 9:51am On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Not horseshit

Hooked up with a guy on here. His moniker ends with two one six.

Noodles on fire wasn't set but the dude was already done.

Wasn't it that u are into lesbians shit? Aunty u can't cheat nature

1 Like

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Proflere: 9:51am On May 17, 2022
Lol, whose fault? Your generation's fault or the fault of the new generation? If you are a parent, your generation failed in parenting. Did you read the part that said they were supposed to start examination today? Your generation stole their future and you dare come here to rant about how this generation is useless. This generation is the product of the past useless generation.
God1000:
Nonsense, the way young Nigerians glorify sex nowadays instead of brainstorming on good things is worrisome

Our society has degenerated so badly with debauchery on the rise everyday

Everything revolves around sex these days.
sex, sex, sex, stupid generation of young people
They can't invent anything good for humanity, black man has contributed nothing to civilization throughout human history, a 10 years old girl is already having sex with numerous boyfriends, our streets are littered with babies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by MartinsD12(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2022
Ademola47:

Photo speaks...
All these ones are people supposed to be students, doing something different from what their parents sent them to school to do , honestly speaking this our generation value sexxxxxxx and bleeping more than anything in this life, this generation is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah at least they were not sleeping with dogs , it's terrible.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Benbisco(f): 9:52am On May 17, 2022
God1000:
you that live a decent life will be seen as a Fool, what a time we now live in, very troubling

It is a sign of the end times. This world go soon end. We all need to be ready for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Bigfish121(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2022
Na so one of my guy tell me say he Bleep so teh he prick come dey shock am.i nor fit laugh that day.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Kaybae(f): 9:53am On May 17, 2022
everythinggirly:
Gone are those days when students would challenge themselves education wise, gone are those days that students were responsible, studying so hard to make their family proud, gone are the good old days!
In this current generation, immorality is the order of the day, the fear of God is no longer there.
Shameless generation! Bitter truth.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by royalmu: 9:56am On May 17, 2022
optimusprime2:
Greatest Gbagba!
Greatest Gbogbo!
Greatest Kpoi!

Rest on Chairman... the streets will never forget your legacy
Are you planning to continue from where he stopped?

1 Like

Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Candidlady: 9:56am On May 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Wasn't it that u are into lesbians shit? Aunty u can't cheat nature

What has nature got to do with anything here undecided
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by BobbieZion(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:
While the guy died, the babe is in coma which means that no information about what happened came from the subjects involved. How did the reporter now know they had eleven rounds of sex? How did the reporter get the complete story of what actually happened, up to the minutest detail?. As funny as this story is, it is just a figment of the imagination of the writer.

You are sharp.
You go Sabi play flanks in attack.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by Demigod22: 9:57am On May 17, 2022
Cumming suppose to be personal, the goal is for me to cum, if I cum I am done. If she did not cum she can cum on her way home or make herself cum. I can't be going and think I am cumming.

I remembered how some guys tricked me into taking drugs for sex, after three rounds I was sick three days because of that drugs. Since then I have decided to do my best and leave the rest for another man. I can't finish kpekus and kpekus will not finish me.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by sunbreaker: 9:58am On May 17, 2022
Fedrick100:
So people still dey have sex.Omo the situation am in now, to have hard dick is difficult for me
same here,even sometimes I don forget say I get dick until pee hold me.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by NSK4U(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:

The guys friends/neighbours whom he might have told about the fun he was going into can actually explain what happened. Mind you, he and his babe were taken to the hospital in their unconsciousness.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by KmniAutos(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2022
lexy2014:

With your "maybes", You are making assumptions that can't be verified.

Abi grin
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by TruthSocial: 10:05am On May 17, 2022
How e take know say na Eleven rounds them do lol
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by oscarlamba: 10:05am On May 17, 2022
He's Oro truly don become ayo.
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by samgra22: 10:06am On May 17, 2022
Nigerians are so gullible. Who was there to know they did 11 rounds....liars everywhere
Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by oluwaseyi1759(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2022
You are mad, I love you grin
AJOBI77:
Haaaa! Awo loo

1 Million gun salutes for him; he died in active service as a civil engineering student. He drilled till he got filled

He was fulfilled grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.