Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region (1389 Views)

Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story / Beautiful Asian Women Searching For Online Dating - Latin Pixie / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Charleys: 8:01am On May 17, 2022
The video making rounds of women praying for husbands did not come as a shock to me because I knew it was always going to be this way.

1 Like

Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Painintheass221: 8:03am On May 17, 2022
Stop spamming nairaland or I will ban you.

Last warning.

2 Likes

Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Charleys: 8:05am On May 17, 2022
Painintheass221:
Stop spamming nairaland or I will ban you.

Last warning.

Check my profile little girl. You no reach. The mods know me.
Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by DamianX: 8:06am On May 17, 2022
Talking nonsense. How do you know they are from a particular region
Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2022
one of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Charleys: 11:47am On May 17, 2022
DamianX:
Talking nonsense. How do you know they are from a particular region
did you watch the video?

These shows that people don't want to marry.
Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Gee64: 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
What region?
Re: All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region by Charleys: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
Gee64:
What region?
that region where there are more women than men.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught P@nts Down With A Guy In A Club Toilet — Video / Have You Ever Lost Your Phone Or Property To Gamble? Share Your Experience / Is Depression Real? How Did You Handle Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.