Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (38697 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by elganzar(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:

This is normal. I prefer to go smoke loud and Budweiser beer with my paddy wey sabi than going out with a gender that will request for sharwama and meat pie.

You forgot to switch to your male moniker??

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Okoroawusa: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please add me to your plan. I would like to go to Monaco too.
As what kwanu?

Umunwanyi sef

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
People might see this as a homosexual move . But on a good day, there is nothing wrong with showing love to your home boys undecided
It is a Coded Homosexual move otherwise, he wouldn't have posted it online.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Aidejay(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
I can understand girlfriend.

But fiancée? A person you plan to marry?
Very funny. Your fiancée is neither your friend nor your supporter?
It’s obvious you have never been in love.
plays Blaqbonez - Never Been In Love.
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Zulu2022: 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
This ppl are gay take it or Liv it

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by OboOlora(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
virginprincess:
A guy takes a lady on vacation nigerians will complain now he takes his fellow man on vacation they are still complaining,why can't people mind there business for once.

Their not There
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Acidbath: 1:27pm On May 18, 2022
Body language no dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Funflipper: 1:28pm On May 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
People might see this as a homosexual move . But on a good day, there is nothing wrong with showing love to your home boys undecided

You mean you can't see all the signs written all over those pictures? These guys are pure gays.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Funflipper: 1:29pm On May 18, 2022
Acidbath:
Body language no dey lie.

I tell you. How can a man place his hand on the thighs of another man? Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by sslcrypt: 1:48pm On May 18, 2022
This is perfectly normal, I and my male friends travel a lot on trips. Those of us that are married to our wives have no problem with that because we were doing it right from our university days.
Back in university I and my mates traveled to Greece, Spain, Cyprus, and many other countries almost every summer, we save up, and for those who can't afford it, we contribute and pay for them. Some Nigerian women are really showing their ignorance by making baseless assumptions, it's very shocking and very very shallow.
I will advise men to always have their guys back before any woman because those guys will never ever throw you under the bus, am saying this because I have come across Nigerian men that will spend some money on women and it will result in absolutely nothing. Help your fellow man, make your money and live a fulfilled life. Because it's only individuals that have lived a certain level of a fulfilled life that normally enjoy their marriage.
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by nedekid: 1:48pm On May 18, 2022
"Do your parents know about your relationship"

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by 9gerian: 1:53pm On May 18, 2022
Well, except where they wore those awkward looking shorts in the picture. I always suspect guys who hang out casually in boxer shorts that should ordinarily be their under pants.

I think it’s gross and speaks volume about an amorous (howbeit irritating) affair of sort.

Ammishaddai:

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2022
IamV:

Why's your father missing among the lots ?

You're wise Sir.

Shebi him too go become father one day, e go shock am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by DKM123: 2:01pm On May 18, 2022
I was gonna insist that it's not a big deal for a friend to do that for a bestie and that they are not sleeping together and then I saw the last picture.
Mbanu, they are definitely banging each other!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Benny93: 2:06pm On May 18, 2022
The op is jst painting it like there is something abominable in it, if i carry my paddy man or my nigga go out or grooving is no big deal...ppl with dirty mind sha always seeing tins 4rm d negative side.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Demigod22: 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
Travelista:

Just in time for Cannes and prime yachting season, amirite? wink

Do your friends know this or is that part of the additional “surprise”?

They are not aware of the plan, I want it to be a surprise and show of appreciation for being family to me.
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by ugoben90(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2022
people are jst 2quick to pass judgement with their negative mindset. Nothing is wrong for guys to hang out
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by ugoben90(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]people are jst 2quick to pass judgement with their negative mindset. Nothing is wrong for guys to hang out
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by melonsgroup: 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
IamV:

Why's your father missing among the lots ?
The guy no get papa.....
Na Bascard him be
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Obidient1: 2:19pm On May 18, 2022
So men should stop helping their fellow men now

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Donzy123: 2:26pm On May 18, 2022
Nigerians, we too get wahala, to me i see nothing wrong with a guy giving a fellow guy a good treat. weldon guys
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by kumbhuru: 2:28pm On May 18, 2022
NnamdiN:
Except you're my wife, mother or sister, I can't take you to an all expenses paid trip when my day one homeboy(s) still dey. grin

Think whatever you want.
Your papa nko?
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Kreezkel(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2022
The real man is he who make his fellow man feels great.
bravo�to this guy.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by moralex(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
virginprincess:
A guy takes a lady on vacation nigerians will complain now he takes his fellow man on vacation they are still complaining,why can't people mind there business for once.
No mind them jare
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by kumbhuru: 2:44pm On May 18, 2022
Funflipper:

I tell you. How can a man place his hand on the thighs of another man? Tufiakwa!!
You are a closet gay. Its obvious

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by NnamdiN: 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
kumbhuru:

Your papa nko?
e dey fear plane grin
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by pquaver(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
IamV:
I personally encourage more of this.

When you got a true male buddy ,spending on him,if you can afford it,should be a norm.
A male friend,most times,will appreciate your sacrifices on them,unlike the other gender.
And most times,the friendship & sacrifices is a reciprocated affair unlike when you're stuck in that parasitic "female bestie" friendship or relationship.

And again, you're actually making a life long investment when you spend on your male friends,and one thing is highly certain going forward,they will reward your nice gesture in threshold.
Guys, treat your male friends good,you will be grateful you did.

On a side note, it's nauseating reading some men condemning such kind of friendship.
That shows how bad male to male relationship that was in the time past seen & understood to be a cord of strength & togetherness,have being relegated to homosexuality kinda friendship.
Men need to wake up,and wake up quickly.

Some guys are ungrateful ooo. They will never help you in your own time. But I still encourage showing love to your homes.. Shout to you chika Ifeanyi and Amaechi if u can see this.. Una go hear from me too.. I wan to show u love for being true friends in testing times..
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by MotiveU(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
How old are this ones and should they be in parental care.
And how do u get the money for the trip.
Me self plenty questions ...
I Don forget say nah Nigeria we they..
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by qtguru(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Nothing gay about it, the homies na wingman nau
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
Der short is too short
Re: Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2022
judetov2:
GAYbriels
Sharap...If na woman he carry, una go still slut shame the babe..

A bro cannot have fun in peace..ndi ara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.