Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats (565 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Kuriosmynd: 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
The sight of hegoat chasing around a sexually uninterested shegoat is very common and looks normal because they are goats.
All hegoats disturb shegoats of no sexual interest, but not all male dogs disturb uninterested female dog for sex. Most time when male dogs run after female dogs for sex, u will realise there's a kind of agreement in form of pre-intimacy that see them follow each other to a corner and do their thing. But not for he goats.
For men, not all men disturb a sexually uninterested woman. We have a lot of men who won't come near you when u are not sexually interested. They are reasonable and respect themselves. Sometimes it's their ego.
They just move on, or won't even try to lay you once they sense u are not showing any green light for sex.
Not for hegoats, always chasing uninterested she goats. In some scenario an elder she-goats might just lay calm and stoic on the ground , while the hegoats cries in constant rhythmical notes encircling the she-goats and biting on its sides, while the shegoat lay down snubbing the sexually rabid hegoat on steroid.
Why can't a hegoat recognize a a shegoat on heat or ovulation and lay her without quarrel.
Scientist...we need answer
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by oz4real83(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
That goes a long way to tell you that goats have more faith and hope than man or dogs that you gave in your example. The persistence of the goats has shown us that when you keep knocking and never give up, miracles can happen grin grin
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Jennyclay(f): 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Your headline is a typical example to describe an average Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your headline is a typical example to describe an average Nigerian man
You see why I always say you don't have sense undecided
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Stallionhorse: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
All those with with SIMPson sickness can explain better..
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Jennyclay(f): 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:

You see why I always say you don't have sense undecided
"Zonefree is a Zone B"
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Shalommy(f): 2:03pm On May 17, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by illicit(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2022
U haven't seen she goat pursuing he goat b4 b dat
Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Kuriosmynd: 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:
That goes a long way to tell you that goats have more faith and hope than man or dogs that you gave in your example. The persistence of the goats has shown us that when you keep knocking and never give up, miracles can happen grin grin
No. You are wrong.
Goats who chase uninterested shegoat for sex are not usually successful. They don't usually get the sex at the end.
I can say no one watches the scene of a hegoats chasing an interested shegoat like me...it fascinates me and get me curios as to why.
Most times they don't succeed.
I can count how many times I've seen a goat lay with a shegoat after chasing her..it's very rare

1 Like

Re: Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats by Kuriosmynd: 2:11pm On May 17, 2022
illicit:
U haven't seen she goat pursuing he goat b4 b dat
Yes....the frustration makes the shegoat pursue the hegoats and fight him, cos she's not interested. An interested shegoat don't fight the hegoats..and the sex comes easy

(1) (Reply)

Mention Words Whose present tense is the same as the Past Tense / Say No To Bad Sexual Performance &New/Long Stds Or Infections With This Combo / Me And My Friend My Cousin Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.