Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Me And My Friend My Cousin Marie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Friend My Cousin Marie (570 Views)

Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / God Please Save My Soul: I Betrayed My Best Friend & My Family / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Friend My Cousin Marie by clabo: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
…...The next morning…..waking up I could still feel the sticky residue of cum on my cock, the light of the morning was just streaming through the window. Looking over at Marie, her eyes were closed, my eyes roamed lower and I noticed areas of her shirt were stuck to her body where my cum had dried to her skin.

I still remember the feelings going through me that morning, watching her sides rise and fall with each breath, my hand shaking as I raised it up, grazing my fingertips across her body with the softest of touches afraid of waking her. My fingers tracing over the spots full of dried cum, feeling the fabric changing from spot to spot.

Suddenly I found my finger raising up the mound of her breast, I felt like I was out of my body, a budding teenager and I had felt the softness of a natural breast against my bare hand, I ached for more.

The thought of returning to JCPENNY catalogues and my imagination seemed boring and dreadful.

My finger stopped as I felt a bump, I felt the change as her nipple started to perk up, more

(1) (Reply)

Dj Played I'M COMING At Children's Party / I Need A Special Male Friend In Festac / Amuwo Environs / What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.