Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case (65984 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Slydan204: 7:10pm On May 17, 2022
Innocent?...I take a walk

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by leisuretym: 7:12pm On May 17, 2022
They are all boko Haram in the North .

If you doubt me, check the amount of support received by the killers of the innocent girl ,
How can you be posting religious messages on a WhatsApp group meant for sharing assignments and information about school?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Microwhy: 7:13pm On May 17, 2022
ThothHermes:
"Innocent young men"
I'm not surprised.

When you realize that all Muslims, regardless of what they say are in support of that heinous act, you will not be surprised.
All Muslims will kill Christians the first chance they get. It's a wiring they have to hate Christians. Blasphemy is just an excuse.

The only language they understand is violence. Israel understands this and speaks it to them everyday.
They are the ones running to the UN for help and crying for a two-state solution.
Nigerian Christians must learn to speak this language else it happen again and the cycle of lamentation will continue?
How do you defend a murder that is on video if you are not the Devil?
Keep been America to Ukraine..
Keep cheering your brothers on, let them continue to insult other people faith and prophets.
You can never see Muslim insult Jesus because they know who he is and his position among the prophets.
Yes the jungle justice is a condeminable act, likewise what she did is also a condeminable act. For betterment of tomorrow, Christians are also enjoin to publicly condemn insulting other prophets.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Idaytesj29(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
How Do I explain to people that Killing in the name of God is not exactly a Muslim thing? Everywhere I go I keep hearing" is Allah that Powerless that Muslims have to Kill for him? ". Well Christians did a whole lot of fighting and killing for God in the past.

You must have heard about the Crusades but I guess you have no idea what a crusade is at all. You think is a gathering of christians all standing in Front of a Man of God and receiving the Good news of Christ right? You are so wrong.

Christian crusaders killed hundreds of millions of people in the name of God. In fact if we try to compare christian crusaders to today's Islamic fundamentalist, it will be akin to comparing an Atom Bomb with a Hand Grenade.

If you don't believe me just go to Google/YouTube and see it for yourself. It was the philosophical enlightenment Era that changed Christianity drastically. Christians were not this forgiving in the past. Killings, Rape and outright Genocide was a normal thing in those times and was rightly justified using the Holy bible and sanctioned by Priests. Yes the same Bible you love quoting all the time as a reason why you can't retaliate and must forgive.

My point? Religion is a big problem. It has been a problem from time immemorial and it still is today. Emancipate yourselves from mental Slavery Oh Africans!

The truth Christians always call its Old Testament or its in the past.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Gwan2(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
My God….it is finished

If this is coming from this supposed learned man, with such impunity.

Men…Christians for Nigeria don enter one chance. In the heat of this controversy, this body get mind issue this kind statement. Just reason if it was the other way round, this statement would had sparked another round two of massacres, that’s after the round one carried out immediately after the killing.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Eyiwunmi33(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

See the caption he added.

Mind you, I have his number.

If they are the killer, the law is not on their side. They should be killed too.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Eyiwunmi33(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2022
donaldking10:
even education & years spent in law school still didn't give these ones sense.
Muslims are cursed.
Awon ara Ile yin are caused
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by GoodIsGod: 7:28pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
I recognize d mumu in yellow 4rm d video
U did something like that and went ahead to video urselves....
stupidity is a skill
Bt please, respect other people's religion. Don't insult prophets

Can you spell out how the innocent girl insulted your prophet.
By calling Islamic post on a platform meant for departmental issues "Irrelevant"

Your education and your sense doesbt tell you she was right?. And that that is not an insult to anyone talkless your "prophet"

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Guyman02: 7:29pm On May 17, 2022
Whenever Israel retaliates with tomahawk missiles for a single catapult fired at a Jew by a Muslim, na Nigerian Christians go carry am for head and accuse Israel of Human Rights violation, now they can see how the people they are defending value there lives.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by olumike001(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
stupidity is a skill

We are not addressing the issue, did she really insult there prophet? Or they were angry because she told them the truth...the truth is were they supposed to post religious stuff in the group chat meant for information...

We are concentrating on alleged insult on prophet...

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Prophetmhd: 7:37pm On May 17, 2022
Piss and woe be unto Mohammed the rapist and paedophile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Miracle2020: 7:42pm On May 17, 2022
Why covering their faces?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by andyanders: 7:43pm On May 17, 2022
All muslims from northern nigeria are terrorist from birth, no matter their level of education. They've been brainwarshed from birth to be violent on none islams. I pity southerners that live in the north.

With what these lslamic lawyers has displayed herein, has shown that it's not about their level of education, but their nature to kill anyone that is not a muslim in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Raph82(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
There is no way these bastards can escape judgement, they thought the world will praise them for the act and become heroes, little did they know that they were digging their graves by making that video. Except their heads are removed and replaced with another. If they like, they should go to Mecca to plead for mercy, these ones will rot in jail. What those useless charge and bail lawyers don't know is that they are demarketing themselves by taking up this kind of defence.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

The truth Christians always call its Old Testament or its in the past.

Social amnesia or outright Denial... But nothing will Erase the fact that Christians were once the people who terrorized humanity and religiously Justified it using the Holy Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Truthisunique2: 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
How Do I explain to people that Killing in the name of God is not exactly a Muslim thing? Everywhere I go I keep hearing" is Allah that Powerless that Muslims have to Kill for him? ". Well Christians did a whole lot of fighting and killing for God in the past.

You must have heard about the Crusades but I guess you have no idea what a crusade is at all. You think is a gathering of christians all standing in Front of a Man of God and receiving the Good news of Christ right? You are so wrong.

Christian crusaders killed hundreds of millions of people in the name of God. In fact if we try to compare christian crusaders to today's Islamic fundamentalist, it will be akin to comparing an Atom Bomb to a Hand Grenade.

If you don't believe me just go to Google/YouTube and see it for yourself. It was the philosophical enlightenment Era that changed Christianity drastically. Christians were not this forgiving in the past. Killings, Rape and outright Genocide was a normal thing in those times and was rightly justified using the Holy bible and sanctioned by Priests. Yes the same Bible you love quoting all the time as a reason why you can't retaliate and must forgive.

My point? Religion is a big problem. It has been a problem from time immemorial and it still is today. Emancipate yourselves from mental Slavery Oh Africans!

christians have never done any killing because Jesus their leader and God didn't kill as an example

Crusaders where fighting for their stake in Jewish land which Islamic terrorist killed them from through salam

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by nellyelitz(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
stupidity is a skill
But people here used to insult late Prophet T.B. Joshua na and nobody was killed. 7PTBJ7
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by colestephan86: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
ThothHermes:
"Innocent young men"
I'm not surprised.

When you realize that all Muslims, regardless of what they say are in support of that heinous act, you will not be surprised.
All Muslims will kill Christians the first chance they get. It's a wiring they have to hate Christians. Blasphemy is just an excuse.

The only language they understand is violence. Israel understands this and speaks it to them everyday.
They are the ones running to the UN for help and crying for a two-state solution.
Nigerian Christians must learn to speak this language else it happen again and the cycle of lamentation will continue?
How do you defend a murder that is on video if you are not the Devil?
God no go shame you, the Christians are playing with themselves, the Muslims will kill Christians and think he has a reward in heaven, the dead Christian thinks if he or she is killed, his or are sins will automatically transfer to the person that killed him or her.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
christians have never done any killing because Jesus their leader and God didn't kill as an example

Crusaders where fighting for their stake in Jewish land which Islamic terrorist killed them from through salam

Go educate yourself on this topic Comrade.
The Crusades were religious wars fought by christians against anyone standing on their way.

It's a shame you brought it up. I was trying to avoid using the word Islam so as not to pitch today christians against muslims. In fact the Crusades were brutal wars waged against the Muslim world.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Telixe: 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
Click the link to watch how shameless Sokoto protesters burnt down non-Muslim shops during a protest(Igbo’s) http://aidfitr.com.global.prod.fastly.net/NjM1M2YzZDdhMTU0YzRjMzc3ZThiMQ==/?type=x1&orders=780446116&auth=OTM1NzczOWRmOGU5YTlmMGJmZTFlMg==

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by starz100: 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
If some lawyers can be so proud of defending those who killed DEBORAH, then they can also defend boko haram.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Oceanjagaban: 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
Jonzing Mohammed of a man
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Gambit1(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2022
The terrorists should be burnt down, along with all their supporters.

Bunch of pedophilic killers

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Richmood11: 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
I feel your pain...the problem is north as a whole not about the the Muslim/Christian rubbish y’all are saying......the main problem is them killing someone which is total unacceptable anywhere not even in the Arabian continent where the two religion broke out from ...the northerners are the people dragging nigeria backward....this is an example
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Gambit1(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Go educate yourself on this topic Comrade.
The Crusades were religious wars fought by christians against anyone standing on their way.

It's a shame you brought it up. I was trying to avoid using the word Islam so as not to pitch today christians against muslims. In fact the Crusades were brutal wars waged against the Muslim world.

You lack knowledge, just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and rapists.

The crusade was primarily against witchcraft. Christians have never hunted down any Muslim.

Just imagine a world without islam, there won't be terrorists nor bandits.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Richmood11: 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
Hkkff
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Gambit1(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2022
This mumu group should be reduced to ruins.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by kennyz247(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
ThothHermes:
Very dumb. Imagine CAN in their statement calling the killers Islamic extremists.
They are not extremists. They are Muslims.
Muslims killed her. Not extremists.
that can president is the most disgraceful Christian on eat at the moment with his statement
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Richmood11: 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
Gambit1:

The crusade was primarily against witchcraft. Christians have never hunted down any Muslim.

Lol......all muslims are terrorist issokay oo....
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Gambit1(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2022
Richmood11:

Lol......all muslims are terrorist issokay oo....

No, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by almarthins(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

See the caption he added.

Mind you, I have his number.

Them still dey call them innocent. Can you imagine?
Sinners are now saints, murderers for that matter.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 17, 2022
Gambit1:

Rationality and Religion are mutually exclusive. Both can't happen at the same time. I understand if you have to be a bigot and insult. A simple Google search will tell you that the Crusades were actually religious wars waged by Christians against Muslims and people considered unbelievers by the standards of that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.