Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case (65986 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by compton11(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2022
NoPlaceLike:
Which evidence again?
if there is no evidence,why should they be prosecuted?
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by compton11(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2022
AmDayo:

Those groups of names you listed here are not fighting for Christianity which you know. Boko Haram and Iswap are for Islamic agenda.
they ain't fighting for Christianity.

The same groups that say no Islam in Biafra!
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Truthisunique2: 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

What is wrong with you people? The Crusades were a series of religious wars. Is that not what I said earlier? What is your point? Christians killed millions of Muslims and people they considered unbelievers. How is that different for what the Muslims are doing now?
get informed and cure your ignorance

I didn't say Christian's didn't kill the aggressors called Muslims

How did the war start, Muslims started the war that's the point of discussion

They forced the crusaders to defend themselves in the first place which led to series of other preemptive strikes since the terrorists where always on their necks
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Panda7(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2022
Prophet that can't get you out of poverty is that one a prophet??
Useless Fanatics
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Rastaramsey(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2022
puremaker7:
yes, they might have also read some shit like this too, Leviticus 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
2 Chronicles 15:12-13 and they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Stop deceiving yourself bro....

The first one is in the old testament which is now outdated while the other one is a case of covenant .....
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
get informed and cure your ignorance

I didn't say Christian's didn't kill the aggressors called Muslims

How did the war start, Muslims started the war that's the point of discussion

They forced the crusaders to defend themselves in the first place which led to series of other preemptive strikes since the terrorists where always on their necks

"Their objectives were to check the spread of Islam, to retake control of the Holy Land in the eastern Mediterranean, to conquer pagan areas, and to recapture formerly Christian territories; they were seen by many of their participants as a means of redemption and expiation for sins. Between 1095, when the First Crusade was launched, and 1291, when the Latin Christians were finally expelled from their kingdom in Syria, there were numerous expeditions to the Holy Land, to Spain, and even to the Baltic; the Crusades continued for several centuries after 1291. "-Culled from Britannica.com

There you go, Read it for yourself The Objectives of the Crusades.

Now if we go by you insane defense, then it's absolutely Okay for the Practitioners of African Traditional religion to form a violent death squad and purge Africa of all religion alien to them. They can kill as many as possible and reclaim as many lands as they can that Christianity have already spread to. If this is not the right thing to do then how dare you attempt to defend murderous Christian Crusaders who killed Millions of Muslims? Is this not insanity?

Just so you know, this killing spree will go on forever till people decide to come to their senses. It's going to be a vicious circle. Forever wars.

Your attempt at justifying the Crusades is an insult to Traditional Africans who were neither Christians nor Muslims from the very beginning. I hope when African Traditionalist start killing adherent of the Abrahamic religion you won't cry Wolf. Like I said, this will probably go on forever. It's just a matter of time. Go on, Keep defending the indefensible!
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by MustyDanYaro: 11:38pm On May 17, 2022
Farid24224:

She did insult him amigo!!

I speak Hausa and I've listened to the voice note in circulation.

How exactly did she insult the prophet (pbuh)?

Moreover, by definition, blasphemy is against God, not against man. Anyone who says otherwise is indirectly saying the prophet is equal to God and practices shirk.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by boxypane(m): 1:07am On May 18, 2022
Muslims should have there own planet. Maybe he world will now be peaceful.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Kdon2: 1:39am On May 18, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

See the caption he added.

Mind you, I have his number.

It shall never be well with those lawyers, their children, relatives and generation unborn. Death will continualy visit their homes in numbers. Amen �
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Kdon2: 1:40am On May 18, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

Please lets have his number!
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by vickydevoka(m): 4:16am On May 18, 2022
triple996:
I recognize d mumu in yellow 4rm d video
U did something like that and went ahead to video urselves....
stupidity is a skill
Bt please, respect other people's religion. Don't insult prophets
If the insult Jesus what are we going to do
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by vickydevoka(m): 4:17am On May 18, 2022
DeadorAlive:
I don't blame them. I blame the dumb Christians we have in Nigeria.

You are also dumb
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Abujason: 6:54am On May 18, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

JUST PUBLISH THEIR NAMES,
PICTURES,
PHONE NUMBER, AND
ADDRESSES IF YOU HAVE THEM.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Redoil: 7:19am On May 18, 2022
triple996:
stupidity is a skill
did she insulted your prophets yes or no
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by triple996(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Redoil:
did she insulted your prophets yes or no
Yes
Listen to the audio again, she said and I quote"anabin banza" I don't know if you understand hausa bt u can use Google translator . it means "bastard prophet" she then sent it to the group again.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Bbbwings: 8:22am On May 18, 2022
triple996:
stupidity is a skill
Na thunder go fire Mohammed.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by puremaker7(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Stop deceiving yourself bro....

The first one is in the old testament which is now outdated while the other one is a case of covenant .....
stop deceiving yourself bro....
You mean the old testament was sent by devil
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Watinani(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2022
alBHAGDADI:

Muslims are all the same. There's nothing like a terrorist Muslim and a moderate one. They are all the same but fulfilling different tasks. The moderate Muslims are the green grass that hides the green snakes which are the terrorist ones among them.

If you doubt me, ask yourself, since Muslims have been attacking and killing Christians in the North, how many of the perpetrators have been arrested, tried and sentenced? The answer is none. Why is that so? Because the so-called moderates don't point out the perpetrators living among them. This means they all have the same dark and evil heart, just that some are bold enough to carry its content out.

One deceit about Muslims is that they love to claim that they respect and honour Jesus. However, that's a lie when put to the test. Ask them to state the number of times they have gone on the rampage when atheists or fellow Muslims insult Jesus, they will have no answer to give. How can they defend the same Jesus whom their Quran lied to them that he was not killed despite historical facts pointing to the event? How can they claim to honour Jesus when they are ever ready to burn down his churches and kill his beloved?

To you Muslims reading this and thinking it is right to fight for your Allah, ask yourself, if Allah is truly God, why does he need humans to fight for him? If he's truly God, shouldn't he fight for himself? If he controls the uncountable number of angels, why can't he order one of them to go and kill for him?

You know deep down that you worship a false blood-thirsty god. Continue, because the day of Judgment is near.

You made it your law to burn anyone who stole, even if it is 5 Naira. And your government support you by not saying anything about it. We made it our law who ever insult our holy prophet must be killed even if the person repent.

Like it or not, what she did was stupid, she already knew that when it comes our prophet we don't joke. Before the thing happened, they even request her to apologise but she didn't.

I'm full support with them, we keep our difference asides and merge together to deal with who ever blaspheme our prophet.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ensamy(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2022
This is the reason for the rising tide of islamopbobia in the United States of America..
Forbidden anything Islam .
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by syntekelite(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2022
ThothHermes:
"Innocent young men"
I'm not surprised.

When you realize that all Muslims, regardless of what they say are in support of that heinous act, you will not be surprised.
All Muslims will kill Christians the first chance they get. It's a wiring they have to hate Christians. Blasphemy is just an excuse.

The only language they understand is violence. Israel understands this and speaks it to them everyday.
They are the ones running to the UN for help and crying for a two-state solution.
Nigerian Christians must learn to speak this language else it will happen again and the cycle of lamentation will continue?
How do you defend a murder that is on video if you are not the Devil?

You keep saying Israel Israel... Is it the citizens of Israel killing muslims?? Its a state action cos israel is totally christian dominated, here in nigeria the govt is divided into both christian and muslims,while the security apparatus is titled heavily to the muslim side,do you think they wld shoot themselves in the foot?? The christians citizenry that you say they should retaliate how many don chop bellefull talk more of having guns??
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by usah4(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2022
ThePlugg:
Na God go judge una.....No Evidence ? What of the video? Shey u de whine me ni? Which other evidence you need.....May careless death meet all of una useless muslem lawyers there to defend evil

This guys already confessed to the crime even when they weren't caught.
For them to come to the open to say all the said means they've been told to go ahead and do anything they want for they are to be defended when necessary.

And that's why at times I prefer jungle justice "He who kills by the gun dies by the gun"
IF it were to be a Christian who did this I believe by now his/her head will be on a tray (with other innocent lives) and it would have been a history by now.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by MrUchenna1(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2022
For me, no ideological or political conviction would justify the sacrifice of a human life. For me, the value of life is absolute, with no concessions. It's not negotiable.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by MisfitHPG: 12:24pm On May 18, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

As a Christian m never trust and be weary of all,i repeat all Muslims...they say one thing and public and mean something else,they are a good ones,but never take the chance to find them
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Bigpapi1: 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
triple996:
stupidity is a skill

God punish prophet Muhammad SAW...I dey Port Harcourt
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by MrALIVE: 3:06pm On May 18, 2022
Did you notice that the suspect in yellow is still wearing same cloth he wore when he was recorded brandishing the matches he used to set the girl ablaze

That's how dirty in body,mind and soul these blood sucking Islamic fundamentalist can be.

Nigeria needs to be divided....
The north and south are two world apart.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
triple996:
stupidity is a skill

Dead prophet,
Originator or terrorism and child rape
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Igbojew: 9:29pm On May 18, 2022
And other tribes in this zoogeria country want to force great Igbos to remain in this Muslim fanatical cow country,G-d forbid bad thing.G-d bless great prophet of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for opening the eyes of great Igbos to see this people's agendas on time and very soon we will leave this zoogeria for those that still cherish and think it can still work....I am that Igbojew
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by AmDayo: 11:46pm On May 22, 2022
compton11:
they ain't fighting for Christianity.

The same groups that say no Islam in Biafra!

That's a colossal lie sir.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by compton11(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2022
AmDayo:

That's a colossal lie sir.
which one is colossal lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.