Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case (65985 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Deborah Samuel's Case: Proof Religion Is Created To Serve Selfishness Of Man / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Farid24224(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
rollywise:

Firstly, they videoed themselves coz they know they have strong backing as the country and it's government belongs to them.
Secondly, she did not insult any prophet neither did she even mention names. All she said is that "this group is meant for academics and not for some nonsense religious posts". That's what she died for. One thing I know is when the true time comes, they'll come to know that they don't have monopoly of violence. Let them keep pushing christians. A day is coming

She did insult him amigo!!
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

See the caption he added.

Mind you, I have his number.

See them twisting the story.
This is like shielding crime in order to tell others to commit crime again.
This thing ll not end well for Muslims and the north.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Rainbow219(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
May Almighty Allah help,protect and guide you my able lawyers. If I were a lawyer I will definitely join your gang. Love you
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
Africans are mostly timid.

An African, kills another African in defense of Arabian Prophet, because the murdered African worships a Jewish Son of El Ohim, an Annunaki.

Yet the Arabians and the Jews do not worship any of the African Deities.

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Freezby2020: 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
ThothHermes:
"Innocent young men"
I'm not surprised.

When you realize that all Muslims, regardless of what they say are in support of that heinous act, you will not be surprised.
All Muslims will kill Christians the first chance they get. It's a wiring they have to hate Christians. Blasphemy is just an excuse.

The only language they understand is violence. Israel understands this and speaks it to them everyday.
They are the ones running to the UN for help and crying for a two-state solution.
Nigerian Christians must learn to speak this language else it happen again and the cycle of lamentation will continue?
How do you defend a murder that is on video if you are not the Devil?

It's a very long time I read fantastic analysis of the happening among Nigeria Christians and Muslims
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by backnbeta(f): 6:36pm On May 17, 2022
ThothHermes:
Very dumb. Imagine CAN in their statement calling the killers Islamic extremists.
They are not extremists. They are Muslims.
Muslims killed her. Not extremists.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Allisgud: 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
When terrorist go school dis is wat u get
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by miraclea: 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
Noble prophet? it's like muric understand English no longer, tell us what keeps him noble
boko haram--- Muslims
iswap------------- Muslims
bandits-----------. Muslims
Fulani headsman--Muslims
By their fruits you shall know them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Tonitoniton(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2022
A madman wrote a book and any body that reads the book becomes mad, what is the name of this book..?

Islam is about terrorism and nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Daestro3: 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
"The innocent young men ACCUSED OF TAKING PART IN LYNCHING Deborah.........

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE AGAINST THE BOYS APART FROM BEING STUDENT OF COE SOKOTO"

Why is comprehension hard for you and your likes? angry

Or is it me that have comprehension issue? No. It's you and your ilks.

That means they were accused wrongly!
Do you still remember the act has been condemned by even MURIC herself and Islamic scholasrs?

I don't know what you aimed at achieving from this confusion.

Did you know the two boys captured in the video has been declared wanted by police?
Meaning they can't be the two boys here

LifestyleTonite:
Below are screenshot from the WhatsApp status of MURIC Sokoto chairman, Barrister Muhammad Mansur Aliyu.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by tygar(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2022
See their faces
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by chrysso83(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
Seriously we are different people forced to exist together. He called them innocent.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Daestro3: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
AstraDroid:

An African, kills another African in defense of Arabian Prophet, because the murdered African worships a Jewish Son of El Ohim, an Annunaki.

Yet the Arabians and the Jews do not worship any of the African Deities.

not timid.

Africans are stupid.

So stupid they think they practice the religion better than the people who brought it to them.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
How Do I explain to people that Killing in the name of God is not exactly a Muslim thing? Everywhere I go I keep hearing" is Allah that Powerless that Muslims have to Kill for him? ". Well Christians did a whole lot of fighting and killing for God in the past.

You must have heard about the Crusades but I guess you have no idea what a crusade is at all. You think is a gathering of christians all standing in Front of a Man of God and receiving the Good news of Christ right? You are so wrong.

Christian crusaders killed hundreds of millions of people in the name of God. In fact if we try to compare christian crusaders to today's Islamic fundamentalist, it will be akin to comparing an Atom Bomb to a Hand Grenade.

If you don't believe me just go to Google/YouTube and see it for yourself. It was the philosophical enlightenment Era that changed Christianity drastically. Christians were not this forgiving in the past. Killings, Rape and outright Genocide was a normal thing in those times and was rightly justified using the Holy bible and sanctioned by Priests. Yes the same Bible you love quoting all the time as a reason why you can't retaliate and must forgive.

My point? Religion is a big problem. It has been a problem from time immemorial and it still is today. Emancipate yourselves from mental Slavery Oh Africans!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by ShaqFu: 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
Well this is one lie this useless lawyers won't be able to sell. Aren't they the ones who use their own mouths to confess that they burnt her alive? There is even video evidence to that effect.

All I hope for is that the prosecuting lawyers know what they're doing and they've not been bought, threatened or corrupted.

Imagine the idiot saying Deborah insulted their prophet. I wonder where in the voicenote she did that. Very nonsense set of asswipes.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by logiccal: 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
I don't think anything is going to happen to them.

Let's just hope something like that doesn't happen again and move on.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by jrusky(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2022
This is why I always thank China the way the are so ruthless about Rongiya mohamedeen demons.

This is why I always thank Israel whenever they pound those headslammer bitchs.

Myanmar too did well because the only language the children of paditio understand is force, do me I do you without this they can never reason normal.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2022
Daestro3:
not timid.

Africans are stupid.

So stupid they think they practice the religion better than the people who brought it to them.

Africans are Irredeemably ignorant of the nature of the universe and the nature of the mind control programs called Religions.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Pkaty62(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

well done Chief magistrate of the court, My friend get out of here.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by farouk2much(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2022
Good one muric
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by 9jaRealist: 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
I recognize d mumu in yellow 4rm d video
U did something like that and went ahead to video urselves....
stupidity is a skill
Bt please, respect other people's religion. Don't insult prophets

The bold part of your post essentially blames the LYNCHED AND MURDERED victim for the BARBARISM of others….smh
Let’s not justify BARBARISM, as you can stand in the middle of Lagos, London or Rome and insult Jesus, without getting lynched!
>

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Idaytesj29(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Religion of piss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those motherfuckers are turning this country into an Islamic thing undecided undecided

No be the leader of hisbah dey lash person wife for one hotel that time undecided undecided

Fuckin hypocrites...

They did not stone him to death
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Slickleo: 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

E go say Dem use cow emoji
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by puremaker7(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Abegi
Christians should start carrying weapons and be causing havoc in sokoto ABI lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You should blame the Muslims and their religion of piss...
And most especially the shit written in their books...
That's what makes them misbehave...
yes, they might have also read some shit like this too, Leviticus 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
2 Chronicles 15:12-13 and they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by 9jaRealist: 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
Daestro3:
not timid.

Africans are stupid.

Exactly! They denigrate their own indigenous ‘religions’ as superstitious, fetish and idolatry….
Then go about fighting and killing each other over IMPORTED versions of exactly the same thing.
>
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by bro4u: 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
DeadorAlive:
I don't blame them. I blame the dumb Christians we have in Nigeria.

Very dumb bro... Very stupidly dumb
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Kingspin(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
Pls, don't follow gutter religion.
Any person who kills is a murderer
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by JJBROS(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
donaldking10:
even education & years spent in law school still didn't give these ones sense.
Muslims are cursed.

They attended primary sch in Sokoto
Secondary school in Sokoto
University in Sokoto
Did their NYSC in Sokoto
Working in Sokoto
And they swore not to leave Sokoto

So what do u expect from them?
Re: MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case by Prozico22(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
I recognize d mumu in yellow 4rm d video
U did something like that and went ahead to video urselves....
stupidity is a skill
Bt please, respect other people's religion. Don't insult prophets
i will insult mohammed over and over ogun fire mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.