Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (166201 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bluntprof: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
cleverseo:

How far

Did it work

I also did it and I'm waiting to see what happens
E work oo
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Honlucas: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bluntprof:
E work oo

abeg which 1 dy give without binding atm ..
i don try bind atm with some e nr dy work
u know why?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by 10kgod(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

This wàhálà yìí too much
They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by cleverseo: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Bluntprof:
E work oo
Nice one

I don do my own since like one week

One agent begin beg me say her work dey on the line

This na the same agent wey say if she no see my payment on the due date

I go regret borrowing from them

The werey dey tell me say job dey on the line

Who that one concern

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by eMoney51(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
an ever age Nigerian is a criminal. It's in their blood. Very wicked animals. Thank God for the good ones among you people

Yes.. there are still good ones among us today.

I make my cool $100+ on a daily basis genuinely.

Yes, I am not a greedy and ungrateful soul.

I have helped lots of Nigerians and they have become the bread winner of their various family.

I must be transparent on this:

Not all those I showed the way is presently successful, reason been that they lose their interest and motivation on the program. And they missed out on the huge prize of $2500!!

So.. if you are interested in making some cool $100+ daily, Just follow the link below on my Bio.

Make sure you use your legal information and real email.

Do it every day and earn up to $100 daily.

To be withdraw when you hit $2500

The rule is simple:

Never Miss a Day.!

If you can do this, click the link on my Bio now.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ikish(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
eMoney51:

Yes.. there are still good ones among us today.

I make my cool $100+ on a daily basis genuinely.

Yes, I am not a greedy and ungrateful soul.

I have helped lots of Nigerians and they have become the bread winner of their various family.

I must be transparent on this:

Not all those I showed the way is presently successful, reason been that they lose their interest and motivation on the program. And they missed out on the huge prize of $2500!!

So.. if you are interested in making some cool $100+ daily, Just follow the link below on my Bio.

Make sure you use your legal information and real email.

Do it every day and earn up to $100 daily.

To be withdraw when you hit $2500

The rule is simple:

Never Miss a Day.!

If you can do this, click the link on my Bio now.

mumu guy.

13 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by eMoney51(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
ikish:
mumu guy.

Please hold back the abusive comment.

I do not request money from you.

Below are withdrawal from two of my students through PayPal and Skrill.

Take It or Leave it.

Please no abusive comment please.

Take It or Leave it.

I come in peace.

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ausproxi(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
eMoney51:

Please hold back the abusive comment.

I do not request money from you.

Below are withdrawal from two of my students through PayPal and Skrill.

Take It or Leave it.

Please no abusive comment please.

Take It or Leave it.

I come in peace.

Oga, you be apprentice OLE shocked

Work well on your fmt

8 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by eMoney51(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
ausproxi:

Oga, you be apprentice OLE shocked

Work well on your fmt

What is your problem??
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Honlucas:

abeg which 1 dy give without binding atm ..
i don try bind atm with some e nr dy work
u know why?
angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by flexyrule(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=10kgod post=114311777][/quote]No go put people inside unnecessary trouble.

Your contacts and other details are extracted at point of loan application.

The only way to go round their harassment is to use fake contacts.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by flexyrule(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bluntprof:
E work oo
That's not true.
You probably applied with fake contacts.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Honlucas: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
SleekyP:

Okash 50k
Fair credit 8k
Ucredit 7k
Cashmall 7k
Migo 20k after repayment of 1800
Will add more wen I have time

is migo loan shark?
is it registered ?

because dy gave me 1500 to pay 1700 i wan pay dem back now make dem give me 20k

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ausproxi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
eMoney51:

What is your problem??

I'm still wondering what the colour of your own problem is.
Boy go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Honlucas:

is migo loan shark?
is it registered ?

because dy gave me 1500 to pay 1700 i wan pay dem back now make dem give me 20k

Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Honlucas: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
SleekyP:

Go ahead

bro will they give me 20k after repaying?

are dy registered ?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Honlucas:

are dy registered ?
Yes
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by eMoney51(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
ausproxi:

I'm still wondering what the colour of your own problem is.
Boy go get a life

Okay..sir. cool

Forget about anything I said above. Ok?

Pretend you read nothing I posted above. Ok?

Don't face me with your anger.

The country is hard enough..

We cannot be fighting ourselves here, and still move forward. cool

Let's save that energy for something good.. thank you for your time. wink

#myraceisdifferent
#nohardfeelings

Here is another withdrawal from my student through "EcoPayz" (screenshot below)

We don't make noise... We make money— legally, and patiently.

See you later.. tongue

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Honlucas:

are dy registered ?
Rapid Naira 15k to pay 20k, after repayment they give you 100k cool
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by AnonDude2004: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

What about the ones that you borrow form USSD? How do those guys get your contacts when you don't even install an app?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by sexyshola1218: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omo that's not actually cool o. If you borrow pay back. i borrow money from FairMoney steady steady and i always pay back. Infact i don put all my savings for their FairSave sef.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by grandstar(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Bornbiafra
This does not repair the poor credit score they will have.

Almost no financial institution will loan you money until your credit score is restored. The only way they can repair their credit score is to payoff the debts.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by grandstar(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2022
carl90:
If you like block and unblock for africa,as long as you gave out your BVN,you are not going anywhere.
The collected loan would always be attached to your BVN.
Collect loan with the intention of not paying back?
It's not good na.

One's credit score will be in the gutter until the loan is paid

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by PraiseGodMary: 4:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Bluntprof:
E work oo
Please when you applied, was it with your real contacts, cause as I'm speaking, I don't have even a Kobo and they are on my neck, really scared of them defaming but don't have the cash to give them now, though it's up to 4days now different threat WhatsApp messages, sms, calls.

Please any other person that tried and it worked can also answer biko,
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
PraiseGodMary:

Please when you applied, was it with your real contacts, cause as I'm speaking, I don't have even a Kobo and they are on my neck, really scared of them defaming but don't have the cash to give them now, though it's up to 4days now different threat WhatsApp messages, sms, calls.

Please any other person that tried and it worked can also answer biko,

See someone whose moniker is PraiseGodMary planning how to cheat a loan company
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Bornbiafra:
see them ...loan app agents ....see you guys are used as slaves in this modern day

So what if he is a loan app agent?

Is he not better than you who is a thief?!

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by joeytrib: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
All this stress over something frequent saving can solve. Save with fairmoney to avoid this stress.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by PraiseGodMary: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

See someone whose moniker is PraiseGodMary planning how to cheat a loan company

Come Mr righteous, can you point to me where I said I was never going to repay back you and your co agents should give one breathing space , no one knows tomorrow incase things turn around,

Keep your righteousness which is just like filthy rags to urself.

I move
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
I paid back my palm credit loan this morning and deleted the app immediately only for this guy's to credit my account without me requesting for another loan... I don't need a loan for anything now as am very okay with what I have now... Anyone with way on how to contact their support or their office address or something..
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by sunnx(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
FASTCHOW:
I paid back my palm credit loan this morning and deleted the app immediately only for this guy's to credit my account without me requesting for another loan... I don't need a loan for anything now as am very okay with what I have now... Anyone with way on how to contact their support or their office address or something..

Their email is online and their contact too
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by DryMouth: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Lemme advice you all don't borrow money from good loan apps like palmcredit, fairmoney, branch, kudabank and Opay.. they are too good to not payback...

Always borrow loan from Aimloan, Addmoney, Docredit and all those other chinese greedy loan app. Forget their rubbish defamation, it doesn't count to your real niggas. I have collected over 200k from those apps and that money is sitting in my bank account right now. I'm jst thinking what I'll do with that money. Many of them called and Whatsapp me to talk rudely, i jst told them plainly that i will never pay that loan again. They have defamed me sending my pictures to my contacts and tagging me a thief but WHO CARES?

I don use them cash out small 200k.. I will apply for more loans. Them full google play store like water. Am on a mission to buy a car with their money. Na only my contacts be their power. I even noticed none of their agents agreed to tell me their office address. I heard their target is entering a country with poor economy and take advantage of the country's suffering citizens.. how on earth will you give me 45k to pay 65k and added 7k for I day overdue to be paid in 7days? How possible?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Honlucas: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2022
DryMouth:
Lemme advice you all don't borrow money from good loan apps like palmcredit, fairmoney, branch, kudabank and Opay.. they are too good to not payback...

Always borrow loan from Aimloan, Addmoney, Docredit and all those other chinese greedy loan app. Forget their rubbish defamation, it doesn't count to your real niggas. I have collected over 200k from those apps and that money is sitting in my bank account right now. I'm jst thinking what I'll do with that money. Many of them called and Whatsapp me to talk rudely, i jst told them plainly that i will never pay that loan again. They have defamed me sending my pictures to my contacts and tagging me a thief but WHO CARES?

abeg how long e take u to take frm these loan app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.