Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65142 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Qatar2022: 2:40pm On May 18, 2022
funshint:
Firstly you've not yet married her; she only has a child for you so you can't call her your "wife". That's an abuse of language. And if truly you married her, that your wife is still a girl; just too small. Maybe you just took advantage of her....this situation is a problem I swear! grin
A girl you pay her dowry is not yet your wife? Can you people please read before commenting
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2022
Read the whole Shit yesterday... Oga was bragging he got a tear leather and that is what he ever wanted.
Let it be known this day , Your wife is not coming back and if she do ,many episodes of such will keep repeating itself.
Nah mumu man the go after a woman's virginity, leaving character, patience and self control . By the way, marrying her so young doesn't in any way prove those characters. Because most girls losses their virginity in their early 20‘s and she was practically a Child with an undeveloped brain.

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

Why are you pained? Because younger girls are getting married daily why old ships like you are remaining stagnants?
Mumu. Where is your wife?

Where is the rear rubber wife? You no even get shame, dey share wife with boys you can give birth to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ItsmeF: 2:41pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

First of all you impregnated her as a minor. If she's 19yrs now and your daughter is 3yrs then you must have gotten her pregnant before she turned 16yrs because pregnancy takes 9months+. Age of consent in Nigeria is 18yrs. Some men are not good at all. What did you expect? Why didn't you allow her to grow up a little, maybe wait till she turned 18yrs? She hasn't experience her teenage life and you want to cage her just like that. Please just go and look for a woman that is ready to settle down not a baby who is still growing and has alot to still experience in life.
Second of all, she can't possibly understand what being married is. This is not the time of our mother's. It's either you wait for her to mature well while enduring all the craziness or you look for yourself a decent woman who is ready to be a wife.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Qatar2022: 2:42pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

You think everyone is like your father who gave birth to multitudes before finally paying your mother's dowry at 65years old?.

Sorry boy, have already done all necessary things so keep your silly assumptions to yourselves.
Don't mind this stupid boys Here they can't read before spitting trash
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by MtDave55: 2:42pm On May 18, 2022
toujurs:
Okafor laws can't work on a girl that just got ripe to Bleep alot of dicks out there, it's mostly evening newspapers okafor laws works on.

Oh I see that mean she is still in the experimenting stage, until she collate and analyze her findings then she can choose which is more suitable to obey the law. lolz
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mindlog: 2:43pm On May 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

A girl you pay her dowry is not yet your wife? Can you people please read before commenting

The OP edited his original post several times after people started commenting, he didn't mention paying her bride price in the original post.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Clinghton: 2:43pm On May 18, 2022
Most ladies at that stage are not matured enough and don't know what they want in life, they just want to have fun.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Munzy14(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.
It is the tear rubber wife for me.. grin grin grin

Smh...You get mind marry a 19year old girl...Unto wetin? lipsrsealed

Even some 20 + ladies are still confused.. undecided

Anyway, carry your cross.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by KIDfurniture(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2022
Marriage is not for every man or woman.. it can not be forced on anyone. She found someone better and left the one that was available then.. just say good bye and move on… marriage no be any man mate… except u are unpredictable

Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Billygee2u: 2:45pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Ladiva: 2:46pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
no because I didn't want old cargos ship like you who have jumped from different men to men. her parents was in support of our Union
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

I am gonna say that at that age many people are not yet mature mentally. It is very risky marrying someone at that age who still has the fire to go exploring the highs and lows of society.

Oga if your wife no gree again no be by force, free her o!
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 2:49pm On May 18, 2022
darichlife:

You are full of negativity. You really need some peace of mind.

Is your positivity encouraging a paedophile?

You are such a dim witted buff00n.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Viicfuntop(f): 2:49pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand

Lol. grin.
You are here calling women old cargoes because they called your dirty act out. Lol. The young “tear rubber” is frolicking around with her age mates. No respect for you. Her mother is even in support. I bet that if that girl finds a better man, she will leave you. Condition most likely made her lay with you.
So young old man, you have nothing to be proud of. Women in your age group would never look at you twice or even agree to date you. So who else than a young naive woman. Tear rubber ko, tear tyre. Mtscheew. I am pretty sure you cannot be less than 40. Agbaya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by jmoore(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2022
Poster didn't marry any virgin.

The dude married a young borehole.

19 years old girl with 3 year old daughter? Your tori is not straight.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
But she can run away and follow boyfriend abi? She is not too young for that? By 18 years you are considered an adult, the age of consent in South America is 16. Some of our grandmothers married before 18. Whatever freedom she thinks she is looking for is an illusion. When those boys start dealing with her she will remember what she left behind. Hunger sabi reset brain no be today. A lot of young ladies that run away from their parents/husband home always regret it. She has not experienced hardship in life thats why. I know prostitutes in their 40s that will not mind to get married to any guy that can look beyond their pasts.
You can let your sisters get married to a man at 16?

It’s men like you that will want to mess up little girl’s lives with sex because of your selfish intentions. You grew up and enjoyed your youth but you don’t want to allow someone’s sister to do the same.

It is also men like you that will almost kill their young sisters if they find out she has a boyfriend.

7 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

This one doesn't know the difference between insults and questions cheesy you need to go back to school angry

Keep commanding to do your bidding, as if he will answer you undecided
ur last thread lots of people advising u not to steal ,liked I stated earlier I know ur type ,ever since u were born u have been bitter and that’s still how ur going to perish nor be curse nah ur destiny a common necklace was stolen from u by ur so called husband (he stole and gave it to his sister or perhaps his mom ) and the right way u feel u can get it back is by going to ur sisters place to steal it back pathetic,(take a good look at ur self and ur family I mean u and ur husband in-fact ur entire family *bunch of disgrace ) I told u ur bitter watch how ur life will end tongue tongue tongue
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Djelectron post=112948731][/quote]

Really? For someone who described a human private genital as a thing?

He wrote " tear rubber "

He deserved more than a verbal guillotine.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by funshint(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

He didn't include that initially...he just modified it. Look that girl is too small...OP will need a lot of heavenly patience to handle that girl.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Bamzyriches451: 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
Damn!
The girl has opened her eyes and saw what her mate are doing.... She felt she has been left behind but not too late, she decided to join them...
Next time marry someone little bit older and matured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by bluefilm: 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

I guess, she's still in her so called "whoring" phase.

Just pray she grows over that phase very soon.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Thomdey: 2:54pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

Paedo Peter or whatever you call yourself. You claim you are educated and you married a 15/16 year old girl.You are simply a paedophile that must be arrested.It seems you don't know the meaning of virginity.Just admit it that you love sleeping with children & stop using "virginity" to cover your evil deeds up.For goodness sake,there are girls in their 20's that are virgins,even those in their late 20's.You are not a man,you are just an animal & you need to be castrated,you fool!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Viicfuntop(f): 2:54pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Agbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin

Real Agabyaaaaa grin. I bet he can’t be less than 40

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by gracealonev: 2:57pm On May 18, 2022
So you spent this much energy just to kick a man that is already down and heartbroken....
OlawaleBammie:
U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Viicfuntop(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

Atleast I'm proud, I was the one that unravel the tear rubber. Stop been pained you are not a tear rubber.
m

How can you say you’re educated and sound this way? You are proud you “unraveled” the tear rubber for other teenagers to dig their way in. So stupid undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Christable66: 2:58pm On May 18, 2022
This one has lost it oo. 19yrs old. Oga hmm

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Miner13: 2:59pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Agbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
Oloshoooooooooo!!!.when old cargo like you.has no value the op decided/opt for a virgin still useless as usual
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LadyRosa(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2022
The guy never start to _4ck you don already dey cry.That girl still have plenty of _4cks to give.

You expect girl rolling with young boys wey still dey smell like talc powder to you wey dey ooze cheap liquor, sweat and armpit?! angry

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

grin I thought the memory verse of nairaland guys here is that Virgin wives are loyal, they don't cheat

Op how market cheesy
what do we expect from a supposed thief ,u stole a necklace ,ur husband stole it from u and gave it to his mom now u want to go and steal it back from his mom ….disgrace nor day catch u and ur family so ?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Glowqueen3(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2022
The problem here is that the equation isn't balance,the Op want a virgin and he got it,He didn't think that to make a woman a wife, She must be emotionally ready,mentally ready and physically ready to ba a wife but He thought with his Money and Education,He can have it all.
But the young girl wanted the money, physique and the handsomeness which clearly the Op did not have all hence the reason why She followed a Yahoo boy with good looks and swags.
No worry Op ,when she became a evening newspaper like the people you abused before She will come back to you.At least you will still carry the trophy of "I was the one that disvirgin her".It a life time achievement for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by dalass(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

Shebi the tear rubber don tear eye finish and you can't control her anymore. You married a juvenile, 16 year old. You must be at least twice her age... Now she can't even imagine being with you as a much older father figure.... She has gone to be with her age mates...

Just leave her and go and marry your mate jejely grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.