Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65143 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
Mindlog:

You mean you married her before she got pregnant at the age of 15? shocked

I doubt the marriage being registered.

You have a 3 year old daughter now, will you be comfortable when in 12 years time a man comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the same manner you did her mother?

You are yet to realize you messed up her adolescenthood.

No mind am.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Lordkross(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
You see my brother, I have read with kin interest every response here on Nairaland.

Unfortunately, Nairaland is not the place where you can get advice; this forum is becoming a shadow of it's former self.

Anybody can post nonsense and nothing will happen.

Back to your ordeal, it's unfortunate that you have to go through this kind of struggle in your marriage, but you must understand that sometimes it is better for these things to happen early in the marriage that when you must have grown old, and one woman will come and tell you that your children are not yours.

If you're certain that she's absconded with another man, then you should be thankful and move on.

Women these days, na God hand we all dey.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by folylinklaptop: 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
Send Cv to folylinklaptop@gmail.com
Add WhatsApp 08087852162
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Shalommy(f): 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand
Still have the guts to beef.. Chaii... You're truly a bastard. You've not seen anything yet. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by toujurs: 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
MtDave55:
You want to marry tear rubber and not minding if the so called tear rubber will love and respect you, why are you now ashame?

Wait ooh at 19yrs she already have a 3yrs daughter for you? That mean you married her at her 15th or below.
That a girl is matured for knacking doesn't mean she is matured for marriage ooh, they are not different things, that you deflowered her and she still goes out with others mean something is very wrong somewhere. Or could this be a rare case of exception in okafors law?
Okafor laws can't work on a girl that just got ripe to Bleep alot of dicks out there, it's mostly evening newspapers okafor laws works on.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
When a old or middle aged man with pot belly, 2.minutes action, wrinkly skin, possible bad breath and attitude of an older generation wifes a 17 year old, what do you expect to happen?

Especially when there is no money to numb the grossness. I am sure Regina Daniels dey look ceiling and think of the range when ned climbs. But she has something to lose. What does your small girl have to lose if she runs? Going by your assumed age, you may not have that many earning years left.

It is not as if the girl is collecting the action in King size bed with ac blasting and 75 inch tv and servants bringing in food

This game of marrying small geh from village is done. It doesn't work any more. Find an evening newspaper to grow with and stop forcing old man sex on small gehs

Peter OP, Don't mind them jare, They are jealous of your game at marrying a 15yrs old

Let her go but the mistake you made was that she was too old when you married her, Next time find a 4yr old in Nursery school to marry, those are usually more loyal and wont follow yahoo boys in dark alley to collect gbola like the name of the person I quoted here

More grace to your prick!!

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by kolexy(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*

He didn't marry a 19-year old girl. The 19-year old already has a 3year daughter for him

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Archworld(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

Trying to make a woman out of a young girl of 19 is difficult. She has her youthful life to live and it will be very tempting to let go. A 19 years old girl is almost like a teenage . Forget about the body size , focus on her mentality. At that age, the thought of living with you for the rest of her life is difficult. At their age, they change mind and make different choices frequently.
Well, you are already in it but maturity is does not grow by night. It takes time , patience and exposure on her own part

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by GloriousGbola: 2:24pm On May 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Peter OP, Don't mind them jare, They are jealous of your game at marrying a 15yrs old

Let her go but the mistake you made was that she was too old when you married her, Next time find a 4yr old in Nursery school to marry, those are usually more loyal and wont follow yahoo boys in dark alley to collect gbola like the name of the person I quoted here

More grace to your prick!!

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by teeshet: 2:26pm On May 18, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Una dey mad. She got pregnant at 15 years and you're calling the OP pedophile. In this current generation where 11 years old girls are already having sex. I'm very sure if this so called got pregnant for her age mate, you wouldn't call him a pedophile. Stop using the word pedophile anyhow. A 13/14 year old girl is already doing olosho in ogun state. Thats how bad it is now . May God help us .
what is so sexy in a minor? Some men are sick

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

19 years old for marriage....
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by pocohantas(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2022
This situation has nothing to do with tear rubber (whatever that means). For Christ sake you impregnated a minor and her parents who I believe are broke, rushed her into a marriage with you. Please let her be, lest she grows to resent you.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Enumerator(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2022
With your tear rubber now, are you happy? Do you have peace of mind?

Obviously NO to both questions

Tear rubber or not, good girl remains good and bad girl remains bad girl, its not about the small tiny tissue called hymen placed in the hole between the thighs but the Character and personality
Congratulations and Goodluck to you in your search of your tear rubber and bringing her back home!
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by mipeesoft(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2022
I've come to realise that, there are disadvantages to every good decisions one make in life. You need to move on brother, don't be discouraged by the negative attitude of an individual.
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mrsoft3(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

How old are you
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by wirinet(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17.

even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life

Your maths is off.

She is 19 year now, and they have a 3 year old daughter. That means she was 16 when she gave birth. It then means she was 15 when she got pregnant. So the question is, at what age did he start having sex with her?

In some jurisdictions he Will be in jail. The irony is that he said he is educated. I hope his education is not in Islamic studies.

I honestly don't know if we are progressing or retrogressing. Nigeria seem to be going back to the middle ages. People are being burnt alive for blasphemy, organs are being harvested for money rituals, and innocent couples are being brutally murdered for no just cause.
We are descending lower than even savage animals.

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

This op is the most useless and stupid Nairaland I ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

I talk am, they all wish we are old ships who are stagnant in life cheesy

No wonder your tear rubber wife left you when you no longer get Kobo for hand as per you sef don stagnant for life abi grin

ever since u were born u have been bitter and angry why take it out on strangers ? u should take it out on ur parents ! Who send them to f^ck and bring u into this world knowing fully well that they can’t take good care of u …at the end of the day ur bitterness might get u killed like a rat be careful for ur own good ⚠️.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 2:34pm On May 18, 2022
Honestfrend:

Do u even read at all?
I read it all and clear, unless he edited his report and i am not ready to edit anything. No be my wahala

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by olureignforever: 2:35pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

She's 19, she already has three years old daughter which means you married her at 16. Bia, how old are you? A child that's suppose to be in school. Mr poster, you are m*d

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand
Obviously you like sex with children. I’m pretty sure even a 22year old is too old for you. Everyone knows that’s so why are you telling her was she already knows?

You are a paedophile man, in a sane country, you would be rotting in jail for statutory rape.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by teeshet: 2:36pm On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:

The rate underages are now exposed into szx, is amusing
an underage wanted to suck my dick. I said no. Am a child of god
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by enonche85(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Chairman you got a girl that's not up to 18 pregnant. She's not your wife and you want to control her life because you both have a kid together. Your brain dy pain you abi.

Go take care of your kid and focus on getting money

Don't you know if that girl returns back and you touch her if she reports you to the police you can go to jail for taking advantage of her at a younger age.
Better face your life oh
You fit dy 40 years go give this girl belle for 16 shame no dy catch you.
E sure me say you don dy chop this girl since 12

you sabi read so?...din't you read where he said he did intro and paid her dowry?.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
no because I didn't want old cargos ship like you who have jumped from different men to men. her parents was in support of our Union
This is so disgusting
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Qatar2022: 2:37pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*
Not every 19 years old girl will do this kind thing. Someone somewhere is confusing her

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Ofadaman(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2022
Most girls that young are yet to explore life, marrying them is often taking away their life before it even starts, and most times if you are way way older , there would likely be a disconnect between what she wants and what you want.

I've seen this play out time and again, in the end, they find a way to kill the man, take his assets and though not get remarried but they begin to explore that part of life they missed out on, mostly sex and everything in between.

This is not 100% in all instance, but as a young guy, most older women I've been with, are often those who were married off very early at age of 17/18/19 or in their teens to older men, today the husband is either dead or they divorced and they frolicking around with younger guys, some are married and still at it.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Qatar2022: 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Chairman you got a girl that's not up to 18 pregnant. She's not your wife and you want to control her life because you both have a kid together. Your brain dy pain you abi.

Go take care of your kid and focus on getting money

Don't you know if that girl returns back and you touch her if she reports you to the police you can go to jail for taking advantage of her at a younger age.
Better face your life oh
You fit dy 40 years go give this girl belle for 16 shame no dy catch you.
E sure me say you don dy chop this girl since 12
Did you ever read before commenting?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17.

even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life
the baby is 3 and she is 19. She got preggo at 15

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

Yes you can call me that, for wanting a tear rubber.
You are a plague to society

Even little kids are not safe from men like you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.