Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65169 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Davoski222: 3:01pm On May 18, 2022
At 19 she has a 3 year old daughter.....that means she gave birth at 16 and probably got pregnant t 15 �
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Sukkyy2010 post=112948116][/quote]

Not again!!!

Would you be comfortable, if any man compare your sister to a thing, especially her private parts?

"tear rubber"

He married an adolescent because her wanted to tear open her hymen.

Females should be kept far away from such creatures.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Xfemt(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.
you be fool for marrying a girl of that age
And worst part is you never learn

Ode

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=satandeterrible post=112946343][/quote]

Take a look at the mirror and repeat your statement.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by dalass(f): 3:04pm On May 18, 2022
Thomdey:

Paedo Peter or whatever you call yourself. You claim you are educated and you married a 15/16 year old girl.You are simply a paedophile that must be arrested.It seems you don't know the meaning of virginity.Just admit it that you love sleeping with children & stop using "virginity" to cover your evil deeds up.For goodness sake,there are girls in their 20's that are virgins,even those in their late 20's.You are not a man,you are just an animal & you need to be castrated,you fool!!!

Don't mind the paedophile... After destroying many lady's kpekuses, he now looked for tear rubber... He's getting served!.. no one should pity him... He's turned himself to the laughing stock of the community. Agbaya grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 3:04pm On May 18, 2022
dalass:

Shebi the tear rubber don tear eye finish and you can't control her anymore. You married a juvenile, 16 year old. You must be at least twice her age... Now she can't even imagine being with you as a much older father figure.... She has gone to be with her age mates...

Just leave her and go and marry your mate jejely grin
are you a tear rubber if you are maybe I can manage you

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Lizzydonnah(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
But she can run away and follow boyfriend abi? She is not too young for that? By 18 years you are considered an adult, the age of consent in South America is 16. Some of our grandmothers married before 18. Whatever freedom she thinks she is looking for is an illusion. When those boys start dealing with her she will remember what she left behind. Hunger sabi reset brain no be today. A lot of young ladies that run away from their parents/husband home always regret it. She has not experienced hardship in life thats why. I know prostitutes in their 40s that will not mind to get married to any guy that can look beyond their pasts.

Oga calm down, you can give your 15-year-old daughter to an old man for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by brandsoncharlie: 3:06pm On May 18, 2022
Born2Breed:
I'm very sure you put that teenager in the family way, after taking advantage of her innocence.

You are a cradle stealer!

Go drop some money for your daughter's grandmother to take care of your child.

That child should also be kept far away from you before you start molesting her.

You're a girl with lack of respect for others, is that how you talk to your father at home.
Did he legally married her or not.
Ned woko married Regina at what age or he's not a cradle stealer because he has drain the resources of poor Nigerians that's meant for infrastructure development of the country so that you lot can call him rich.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Giorgia: 3:07pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

I don't have much to say except that God should just have mercy on your soul sad

You technically slept with a 15 year girl and impregnated her when she was in SECONDARY SCHOOL!
When I was 15 I was in SS2, so imagine grooming a young girl then you finally got her pregnant and paid her so called "dowry".
She was preparing for her waec exams in order to better her life whilst you were a old wretched man who was probably stalking her.
I pray that Seun informs the DSS and you are promptly arrested because you just caused that girl psychological trauma for the rest of her life. You are probably a coward who cannot stand in the presence of his age mates that's why you started stalking a girl that was probably like 12 years when you started!

You are sha a rapist and paedophile.

*MAY GOD PUNISH ALL PAEDOPHILES!*

P.S: who would teach me how to bold on this nairaland abeg :/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by MyAmericandream(f): 3:08pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

You think everyone is like your father who gave birth to multitudes before finally paying your mother's dowry at 65years old?.

Sorry boy, have already done all necessary things so keep your silly assumptions to yourselves.
Mehn you are so dumb. I don’t think you’re educated like you claim to be, you wanted a tear rubber wife and you settled for a minor. Jesus Christ ! You even enrolled her in a tailoring school I believe that teenage girl is from a poor background that’s why you took advantage of the whole situation. You know what? I feel like strangling you right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Agbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
He's right you know
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by zedegit: 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

You got your tear rubber but then you must be a rapist if the mother is 19 years and your daughter is 3 years. It means you raped her at the age of 15. You are a paedophile.

Seun come and see how your moderators are encouraging crime.

This should be in crime section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by tmoneyu: 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.
Oga the problem here is money, you are not buoyant to fix these, taking a 19 yr old as a wife is dicey, she has never experienced life,
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
He's right you know

No, he's not.

Neither you nor him know me.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Mehn you are so dumb. I don’t think you’re educated like you claim to be, you wanted a tear rubber wife and you settled for a minor. Jesus Christ ! You even enrolled her in a tailoring school I believe that teenage girl is from a poor background that’s why you took advantage of the whole situation. You know what? I feel like strangling you right now.
frustration is because your not a tear rubber and can never be a tear rubber. strangle yourself please, bore hole

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by letitrainnow(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by zedegit: 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
Davoski222:
At 19 she has a 3 year old daughter.....that means she gave birth at 16 and probably got pregnant t 15 �

Exactly. This should be in crime section.

I can't believe Nairaland encourages rape and child marriage.

#pukes

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You're a girl with lack of respect for others, is that how you talk to your father at home.
Did he legally married her or not.
Ned woko married Regina at what age or he's not a cradle stealer because he has drain the resources of poor Nigerians that's meant for infrastructure development of the country so that you lot can call him rich.

Coming from a mor0n who assaulted his mother!

I'm not surprised, read your gibberish slowly and delete it.

You write like a ninny with an IQ lower than that of a KG1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by AmazingELixir: 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
grin

Op from the looks of it you impregnated a minor.....at 15_ 16 years.

You should be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by greypencils: 3:14pm On May 18, 2022
Get money before getting married crew,by the time you are ready to get married, your future wife would have f*cked dicks to her satisfaction. Either that or you become like this OP who in search of 'tear rubber' went to marry an immature lass who is giving him wotowoto now.
LESSON - You better stick to that young girl who is into you now. Even if you are not ready, toast her make she wait for you and don't let her wait too long.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LadyTara(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
Cradle robber oshi!!! undecided undecided undecided

Awon pedophile even has the guts to come to nairaland with his full chest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2022
tmoneyu:

Oga the problem here is money, you are not buoyant to fix these, taking a 19 yr old as a wife is dicey, she has never experienced life,

He made a deal with her parents and BOUGHT HER AT 15-16!!!

He paid and took away her innocence when she wasn't ready, now she's paying him back! She's rebelling against him for putting her through what she wasn't ready for, thereby, traumatizing her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by MotiveU(f): 3:19pm On May 18, 2022
Picture or I don't believe
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
The op never raped her but married her. She was not forced and it was done with her parents consent as he clearly started. She is just naive and thinks she wants to flex but at some point she will regret it because that so called flexing will tire her when those small boys have starting beating her and hungry catch her. Nobody will tell her, she doesn’t want to learn the hand work again how will she survive on her own. Those saying she is a small girl, are her mates not in the university?
The only sensible and matured comment so far
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Evii: 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
Now she's 19 yr old and your daughter is 3 yr old which means you married her when she was 16 yr old. Guy you need to be in jail for defiling a minor. She didn't enjoy/groove life at 16 so that's exactly what she's doing now. Na u cause am

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by zedegit: 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17.

even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life

Uncle wey mumu. If they tell you to go to school, you say school na scam. See as you disgraced your family on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by zakkxx: 3:22pm On May 18, 2022
Any woman less than 25 is caters trophy; the prefrontal cortex mature fully at 25! at that point she is through with University, mature brain etc
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nyanabo(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2022
Pedophile.... cry after we would accuse the north of underage marriage when we do ours on the low.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Littlechild(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532

I see too many here faultfinding you with lack of knowledge. I have said this many times and I will say it again. Nigeria today women are not meant to be love. They don't deserve it.

They date you for the money.(goodies)
They marry you for your money.
They will only stay with you for your money.

MY ADVICE:
Let her Go if that is the case. Don't break rules to accept her back. I repeat, let her go and focus on your life.

Marriage is not the end of your journey.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Adejumo7: 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

Then her dowry was paid.

Nah youthful exuberance dey worry her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.