Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65162 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by favour32(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2022
To put small pikin for house and call am ya wife, if you nor get magnetic resources, get e own headache.
Plan for ya daughter, as your so_called wife dey look the marriage currently as enslavement.So,she needs freedom to "rock".
Arrange ya sef or improve ya resources and do not be worried much, as cars nor dey finish, na so women nor dey finish.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by charlypoker(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2022
that's what you get when you marry a child. Bro, get wise, don't be a child lover. grow up and look for an order person to marry. fucking paedophile

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Eagba(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

Stop been pained, go and Mary a 55 year old woman
bros you no dey shame o

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Stanpele: 2:10pm On May 18, 2022
From all indication,the lady is not even ready for marriage.Since she was seen flirting with a guy of her age bracket.
I want to ask,what tribe is she from?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by IamMobisola(f): 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
Paedophiles everywhere.
You slept with a girl that’s 15 years old?
Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Judolisco(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
I love Nairaland mehn... Dem Don open dis bros yansh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

Keep being proud my guy, while at it, don't forget to explain to your nosy neighbors and community members your tear rubber wife is a faithful girl that mistakenly disgraced you by giving her boyfriend a phone you bought for her, that she will come back still brand new and untouched despite the fact that she left you and your daughter for her age mate boyfriend, you hear kiss
I don’t understand why u have to insult the guy now ? U see an for dream Abi e rape u ?

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by mfm04622: 2:12pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

You didn't take advantage of her?
She is 19. She has a 3 years old daughter. That mean you married her at 15 years? And you didn't take advantage of her? Please tell me the definition of taking advantage of a child!
Okay, after the tear rubber wife, how e pay you? Next you go marry, na tear rubber you go still dey find or a WOMAN that loves you?

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by FireUpNow(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2022
How old are you? A 19 years old woman is a high risk bruh. Even women of 50 years with grown up children still Bleep.s like rabbits not to talk of a 19 year old. Take your daughter and take care of her. Women of today are sex demons, don't be deceived by virginity, it's a big scam.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2022
dominique:

She has a 3 year old daughter for him meaning he impregnated and married her at age 15 or 16 and shameless pedophile still get mouth to talk. Op, You enjoyed your own youth now you want to snatch the youth away from a naive girl, e no go better for you.
the question u should ask is how old is the guy before insulting him ?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

Are you stupid or you simply can't read?

Where did I insult the guy in my post that you quoted
mynd44 rule 2,7 and 3
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Honestfrend: 2:16pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

Do u even read at all?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
Na wetin fit you. Her mother forced you on her na why. Goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Olufas: 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*

If the lady is 19 years, then she gave birth at 16years old, meaning he impregnated her before then… this man is a paedophile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
JovialJune:

Are you stupid or you simply can't read?

Where did I insult the guy in my post that you quoted
I don’t know why ur so bitter over some body else issues …to the extent of insulting him the guy rape u ? Can’t u contribute without insulting ?

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Jennyclay(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
Serves you right!!

You claim to be educated.. Educated my foot!! Next time don't molest a child at the age of 15yrs. You deceived her all this while.

Nhoor!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Ladiva: 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
no because I didn't want old cargos ship like you who have jumped from different men to men. her parents was in support of our Union

You are pitiful if you aren't trolling grin cheesy. Your tear rubber has been sharing for young boys in your own area, even using your money and phone to pay them.

Kai, you deserve that girl walahi

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by MtDave55: 2:19pm On May 18, 2022
You want to marry tear rubber and not minding if the so called tear rubber will love and respect you, why are you now ashame?

Wait ooh at 19yrs she already have a 3yrs daughter for you? That mean you married her at her 15th or below.
That a girl is matured for knacking doesn't mean she is matured for marriage ooh, they are not different things, that you deflowered her and she still goes out with others mean something is very wrong somewhere. Or could this be a rare case of exception in okafors law?

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by einsteine(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2022
Relax, she will be well and truly f*cked by boys of her age. This is one of the bargains you make when you marry someone you are decades older.

Also, hope you are in the North because in the south, it is criminal to marry a 15-16 year old like you did.

Lol at virgin. The only thing marrying a virgin guarantees you is that you are the first to have sex with her. It doesn't mean you will be the only or the last. It is also important to understand that a virgin at 16 is different from a virgin at 25. The first one is simply a virgin because she has not yet gotten pressures from men.

All in all, you deserve whatever heart ache you are facing. Would you like someone like you to marry your 15 year old daughter?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by toujurs: 2:20pm On May 18, 2022
baby124:

How has the naive virginity hunting ended? She still ran away. Now e don clear for your eye. Now you know it’s not by what YOU want but what both people want and are prepared for.

Just move on with your life or It will end in heartache because she will keep running away! Lifetime of marriage with you at this age is not what she wants for her life. Wish you the best!
Nice, this is the mistake most people make in life, and by the time they realize the Bleep up its would be very late, and then they begin to look for who to blame, for their stupidity. Life is never about what you want, but if you are fortunate to have what you want, then you are lucky, life is about making the best of what's available. A lady will say she wants a rich man as a husband, then the rich men she meets keeps fucking and dumping her, then she gets depressed and begin to scream men are scum. Mehn she was the scum, but just didn't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2022
Advision:

You robed her of her teenage years...she's gone to rediscover it smiley.

Remember those younger days when you wanted to explore all to life? She at that age.

Sorry for d child caught inbetween
teenage years by sleeping around , I guess ur using ur own teenage years also as case study .

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Oluchiugo: 2:20pm On May 18, 2022
It is either this guy is just catching cruise(check his response to messages earlier) or he needs Brain check. Imaging bringing this type of topic up openly and shamelessly in this age and time. Worse still trying to justify impregnating a 15yr old Girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Adrian98(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

Ah ah. This long write up for another person matter
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by lastchild: 2:20pm On May 18, 2022
Have you ever heard about "hoe phase"?

if you haven't, browse about it. i pity who married a below 20 year old child, she must do her hoe phase, which may take place in your house
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ccollins(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
I don’t see anything pedofile here. He didn’t commit sin of fornication or was staying in boyfriend and girlfriend. He clearly married her before before which shows clearly that he is even more righteousness than most of you that follow prostitutes , adulterers and fornicators.the girl’s parents consented to the marriage so why the ruse and frivolous outcry here. He didn’t even commit a crime here as it is not rape , most ages for consensual sex start on the average of 14-16 all over the world even in civilized usa; the he in some states for consensual sex is as low as 14 years under their statutes. Op, pls reconcile back to your wife . That bf is demonically possessed who wants to snatch your wife ; U legally married her with bride price but some evil proponents here are trying to break down a marriage institution that was even created by God Himself in the Holy Bible but some people here are talking nonsense that she was too young. Why would she and her parents accept the marriage if they don’t want that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Lepon02: 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

Move on.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by teeshet: 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
ImaIma1:
It seems virginity was your only criterion for marrying her. Maturity and sense was not important to you. Please enjoy your virgin.
did you marry as a virgin? please dont lie
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Madmazel99(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
no because I didn't want old cargos ship like you who have jumped from different men to men. her parents was in support of our Union
sorry can you give your 15yr old or 16yr old daughter for marriage? That little girl was not ready for whatever you got her into.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Danchibez: 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand

Now ur plans has failed u on virgin girl, u can now go for non virgin girl to try ur luck abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.