Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. (26572 Views)

Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by MadamExcellency: 10:06am On May 18, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

It's a lie. If all communities can stage a protest against these miscresnts.It will restore sanity to state.

My community hates(Enugwu-ukwu) hates ipob like mad that's why they can try nonsense there.

Community that their members believe so greatly on Biafra can not do that. This is an ideological issue, if you doubt let there be a shot out between those boys and the soldiers and see who they will cheer?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by sogodihno: 10:07am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

All commercial institutions in the south east stand still on sit at home days

It’s only a f00l that will then believe that the state and federal government still realizes cash flow from that region in those particular days.

Are you a f00l? undecided

You are the one that need brain, if you think the meagre so called cash flow will affect FG in any form
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by tunjilana: 10:08am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

I see your concerns and I empathize with them all.

But let me ask you one question, just only one question and the answer you give me can change my perspective about this sit at home issue

Apart from this ongoing sit at home exercise in the south east what other means can ipob use to push their secessionist agenda towards the federal government and at the same time register their displeasure concerning the illegal kidnapping of MNK from Kenya?

Remember igbos have fewer numbers in the House of Representatives seats

Also keep in mind that all the prior protests were met with bloodshed from the Nigerian government soldiers

Also keep in mind that according to you OUR POLITICIANS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

I await your answer to my singular question above

Those few numbers in the house, have they raised the issue of seccession and it was shutdown...have the SE governors and politicians aligned as a voice to aggressively pursue all the constitutional ammendments needed for secession....the answer is NO...then why does the populace who want secession so badly continue to vote them.....If u make secession the only reason for voting any politician in 2023 and u stand by it....u will definitely get the critical mass of SE politicians needed to set the ball rolling....but right now your elected leaders are not even asking for that....This is the disconnect that u need to fix internally and if that doesn't work then violence may be understandable (though wrong)...right now it just feels like drama...It is like refusing to weed a defined pathway for u to get to the promise land but entering the bush and claiming people pushed u there
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by EmibenO1: 10:08am On May 18, 2022
You will live longer than your forefathers... I ga adi ka echi maka n'echi adighi agwuagwu... Iseeeeeeee
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:08am On May 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
I am actually from the East but I am a critical thinker, I was in Alaba international yesterday to some of my pals and they too are not even happy about what is happening Igboland.
Now let me ask you, what does Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Anambra state contribute to the central government that other states cannot make up for ?

Nigeria has 36 states, take out 5 states and it’s now 31 remaining.

My brother why you’re talking like this is because you’re not in the department of the accountant general of the federation so I’d excuse your myopia wink

But the loss is HUGE believe you me
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by MERCHANDISER: 10:09am On May 18, 2022
Akonamasi:
You don't understand this UGM phenomenon. Even if you arm Bakassi boys the community will still sell them out to UGM. On top of that anybody who rats UGM out will be killed. All the dibias who will make charms for any group against UGM will be killed. And no youth will want to be recruited to fight UGM and be branded a sabo for life. Added to all these Bakassi can't carry AK47 around. You people don't know anything at all.

So what's the lasting solution now? How can this act of terrorism end because we are alien to this new development.

No contractor or investor will come to SE amid insecurity
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:10am On May 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This guy you people are really deluded. So you think fed government gets something from ur godforsaken state. What revenue exactly?

Ogbeni shift jare angry

You nor just get talk
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by uniquetechng: 10:11am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Nigeria has 36 states, take out 5 states and it’s now 31 remaining.

My brother why you’re talking like this is because you’re not in the department of the accountant general of the federation so I’d excuse your myopia wink

But the loss is HUGE believe you me
All Eastern states cant survive without FG allocations but I don't expect you to understand this.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:11am On May 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Igbo leaders are already doing that, why is Ipob then making the people suffer, did the people kidnap Nnamdi kanu, why can't unknown gun men go to Abuja and demand for Nnamdi kanu?

If the governors and leaders are already doing that then fine.

The sit at home is just to make the government act faster and stop dragging their feet that’s all. wink
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by MadamExcellency: 10:12am On May 18, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

So what's the lasting solution now? How can this act of terrorism end because we are alien to this new development.

No contractor or investor will come to SE amid insecurity

Set Nnamdi Kanu free or allow him to address the situation. Simple and easy.

If Anambra State election got diplomatic settlement and no bloodshed, politicians know what to do but are running round the circle .
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:13am On May 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Inside the 5percent revenue, SE contributes like 1percent

According to what statistics?

Oga professor abeg go change your calculator battery tongue
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by MadamExcellency: 10:15am On May 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
All Eastern states cant survive without FG allocations but I don't expect you to understand this.

Continue the lies. There are IDP camps in all other regions of Nigeria except in Southeast Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Tribalism123(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2022
What we have in the east is beyond Bakkassi boys
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Maobichek: 10:16am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
lalasticlala I wish this will grace front page.

This is a security matter.

Good morning, i appreciate you for these 3 important points, let's look at these:

Bounty: This will be difficult because ipob capitalized on the injustice/negligence observed in the South East and used it effectively on the masses against the government. Remember that ipob have group meetings where the preach and convinced people that the Federal,state
and local government have nothing good for the masses. This is somewhat true but not absolutely true because injustice is everywhere and not just in the South East ( it was injustice that breed "EndSars" which didn't start in the South East).

Solution: Government at all levels should commence effective/aggressive and purposeful sensitization. National Orientation Agency (NOA) should pioneer this in a bid to work on the minds of the masses.

Boys Oye: This is good but bear in mind that people are frustrated as a result of suffering/hunger and high cost of basic needs. My lecture said: " You don't preach morality to an empty stomach." Boys Oye worked then because people were united, i have a question for you: Are we united now? Bakasi you talked about started at Aba as a result of the fight between Ariara boys and Asimuo (Ngwa rd) boys and it was a cripple from Akwa Ibom or Cross River that led the Ariara boys (he was not Igbo). Mbadinuju moved some Bakasi boys from Aba to Onitsha, they were not all Anambarians but were united in fighting crime.

Solution to Boys Oye/Bakasi boys:
South East governors should unite the ppl, this can be possible via people oriented programmings, being close to the ppl. One governor that came 1st in this area was Ayo Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by warlordd(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
It’s too bad that the same bakassi boys are in ugm today cry

Soludo should face governance and leave the federal government to release MNK whenever they are tired of the loss of revenue from the sit at home exercises going on.
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo supporting ekperima Kanu.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Afonjakid: 10:17am On May 18, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Those states you mentioned are better and safer than any states in the yeast presently.
States where skull miners are on rampage cheesy
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Afonjakid: 10:17am On May 18, 2022
HardMirror:
where did they flee to? Anambra?
Go and ask them
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by MERCHANDISER: 10:18am On May 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are illerate,I said 95percent is from Oil, and 5percent from other exports from all over the country.Revenue from the East is not up to 1percent.

Hahaha haha grin These are the rifraffs and miscreants championing Biafra and causing havoc in Igboland through UGM.

We are finished with the likes of these illiterates in Igboland.

There is no difference between them and bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 18, 2022
SlyDev:
When you look at terrorism in SE, as a Yoruba you will thank God for making you a human being with working brain

That's another stupid response from you
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Flipmac(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2022
thinkmoney:

One should not choose a bad strategy because of a lack of a good strategy.
I see one good this people can do. And it is announcing a one week sit at home. But instead of what they have been doing, they should then force every household and every single soul in the south east to get their PVC. After, they should mount roadblocks and be checking everybody coming in and out of the east to see if they have a PVC. Then, they should go into liaison with other tribes and groups with similar concerns to them.
Then when elections come, they should also force everybody out of their houses.
If this people can get their men into power, and form big political blocks, they can achieve a lot through that
What a silly opinion.
This is a democratic government. People have the right to register or vote but refusal to do so is not a crime. As a matter of fact, It's not a crime anywhere in the world.

In my opinion, I think the colonial masters should be brought back because clearly, Nigerians (easterners included) do not have the capability to govern themselves.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:20am On May 18, 2022
tunjilana:

Those few numbers in the house, have they raised the issue of seccession and it was shutdown...have the SE governors and politicians aligned as a voice to aggressively pursue all the constitutional ammendments needed for secession....the answer is NO...then why does the populace who want secession so badly continue to vote them.....If u make secession the only reason for voting any politician in 2023 and u stand by it....u will definitely get the critical mass of SE politicians needed to set the ball rolling....but right now your elected leaders are not even asking for that....This is the disconnect that u need to fix internally and if that doesn't work then violence may be understandable (though wrong)...right now it just feels like drama...It is like refusing to weed a defined pathway for u to get to the promise land but entering the bush and claiming people pushed u there

I love your submission and it’s sound no doubt.

But

The issue is the south east has fewer numbers in the house so even if they unanimously raise the motion in the house they can easily be subdued by others and their plea shut down. This was made possible by the skewed laws and constitution which gave them fewer states and local governments compared to the other top playing zones in the country. Only restructuring can change the narrative when we look at this issue don’t you agree?

Our elected leaders are not requesting for it because as expected they won’t want their avenue of looting to end, so what can the masses do?

Electing the same politicians to push the agenda when there’s no synergy will never make it work. Bribes will exchange hands and thugs will go south as usual. Igbos have always been marginalized from top to bottom in Nigeria since after the civil war and nothing can change it except restructuring or secession

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by MadamExcellency: 10:20am On May 18, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, i appreciate you for these 3 important points, let's look at these:

Bounty: This will be difficult because ipob capitalized on the injustice/negligence observed in the South East and used it effectively on the masses against the government. Remember that ipob have group meetings where the preach and convinced people that the Federal,state
and local government have nothing good for the masses. This is somewhat true but not absolutely true because injustice is everywhere and not just in the South East ( it was injustice that breed "EndSars" which didn't start in the South East).

Solution: Government at all levels should commence effective/aggressive and purposeful sensitization. National Orientation Agency (NOA) should pioneer this in a bid to work on the minds of the masses.

Boys Oye: This is good but bear in mind that people are frustrated as a result of suffering/hunger and high cost of basic needs. My lecture said: " You don't preach morality to an empty stomach." Boys Oye worked then because people were united, i have a question for you: Are we united now? Bakasi you talked about started at Aba as a result of the fight between Ariara boys and Asimuo (Ngwa rd) boys and it was a cripple from Akwa Ibom or Cross River that led the Ariara boys (he was not Igbo). Mbadinuju moved some Bakasi boys from Aba to Onitsha, they were not all Anambarians but were united in fighting crime.

Solution to Boys Oye/Bakasi boys:
South East governors should unite the ppl, this can be possible via people oriented programmings, being close to the ppl. One governor that came 1st in this area was Ayo Fayose.

The simplest is to release Nnamdi Kanu and allow him to address the Igbos. He is anti-violence when it comes to the Igbos.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by donrev(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

I hereby as a full Anambrarian suggest the following 3 Methods to Soludo.

1. Bounty methods: this has proven to work countless times.
there's nothing too much to offer for peace.
bounty method is the major method Wike is using to catch any criminal he wants
all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
country hard and everybody is looking for a way to cash out.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
it'll psychologically disorganize him because everybody will be suspect.
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.
they're in our forests let's hunt them like wild animals.

3. Forming a special task force (a bakassi boys type)

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.
Soludo should set up a special vigilantees across the state.
let them mount in the forests and lay ambush against these criminals.
this bastards are hiding under the biafra struggle to carry out their crimes.
it's time to ruthlessly deal with them.
Soludo should do a special budget for this, arm, fund them well.
they should be deadly and ruthless.
they'll only have one job and that's to hunt down Ekpa men.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

I hope this reaches the government of Anambra ears.

ndị Anambra ekenekwaa m unu.

D

If he can pay Very well....men will work for him with their full strength.
Its all about mindset.....and what motivate mindset is money!

Pay Very well to men like me, and I will deliver to you in a soft and intelligent way... that will bring societal happiness......
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:21am On May 18, 2022
uniquetechng:

Then why is the government not ready to allow them secede?

Ask yourself WHY?

And realize the truth wink
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by uniquetechng: 10:22am On May 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Continue the lies. There are IDP camps in all other regions of Nigeria except in Southeast Nigeria .
Who is talking of IDP camps ? You and I cant travel to our homeland as things stand and you and your types see nothing wrong it. Wait till you lose a family to the madness being orchestrated by IPOB/ESN then your narrative will change.

Like I said the sit-at-home affects umu igbos and has nothing on the FG, there should be another way to send a critical message to the FG not killing our people and destroying our region. How that is hard for you and many others to understand is beyond me .

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Yujin(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2022
Slynation:
All this reverse psychology doesn't stop the fact S.E is currently sitting on a gunpowder waiting to self destruct...
There's no self destruct mode here. Many people have been slaughtered in the NW but nothing have been seen from all of you DSS agents. Deborah Samuel's father said that over 100 security men where at the scene where his daughter was murdered. Why didn't they save her if they really wanted? We know all your tricks.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
It’s too bad that the same bakassi boys are in ugm today cry

Soludo should face governance and leave the federal government to release MNK whenever they are tired of the loss of revenue from the sit at home exercises going on.

He wants a productive state not a sit at home state.

He is facing governance.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:25am On May 18, 2022
warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo supporting ekperima Kanu.

grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2022
Has the conflict in Obigbo been resolved? I read of the massacre a couple of years ago but I didn't follow up on the current situation.
okeysoninv:
is not as if the governors don't know what to do . But the unilateral damage will be much. Most of this guy's doing this are in igboland. Igboland is too small to carry out insurgent..if what happened in obigbo is replicate in igboland ..do you know how many ipob that will die. I think they're are using carrot approach on those illiterate. They should take a crash course to bornu to understand what military excerise looks like .
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 10:28am On May 18, 2022
jaxxy:

He wants a productive state not a sit at home state.

He is facing governance.

Then soludo should be visiting buhari in aso rock instead

Or what has MNK got to do with him and state governance? undecided is Kanu now a politician?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Savagery101: 10:28am On May 18, 2022
OP, DO YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE WHOM ARE MADE UP THE DAVID'S MEN IN THE BIBLE? GO AND READ THEN COME BACK AND TESTIFY HERE WHAT MEN ARE MADE UP OF ESN.

THOSE POINTS YOU ARE GIVING CAN ONLY WORK IN THE ZOO OR YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT SIMON EKPA IS IN FINLAND ABI YOU WANT TO GO TO FINLAND AND KIDNAP HIM? ALL THESE YOUR POINTS ARE VERY EASY TO SAY THAN TO EXECUTE.

THIS AGITATION HAS GONE BEYOND MSE AND MNK, SO DONT THINK BY KIDNAPING SIMON THE TROUBLE WOULD STOP, NO, IT WILL ONLY GROW FROM ONE DIMENTION TO THE OTHER. DONT JUST BOTHER YOURSELF FOR ALL THESE THEORICAL SUGGESTIONS, THE GOVERNMENT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO TO TO END ALL THESE ISSUES BUT NO, THEY WONT. OUR DEMAND IS SIMPLE, RELEASE OUR SUPREME LEADER THEN INVITE UN TO CONDUCT TRANSPARENT REFERENDUM THAT IS ALL WE AS.

JUST LOOK AT THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, THE WHOLE REGIONS ARE IN MESS, NOTHING IS WORKING COUPLED WITH UNREST EVERYWHERE.

IS THESE CONTINUE THIS WAY, THEN JUST GIVE NIGERIA FEW YES SHE WILL BE TOTALLY ON HER KNEELS.

THE FG TOO IS STUCK, THEY CANT CONVICT MAZI NNAMDI KANU AND THEY CANT AQUIT HIM AT THE SAME TIME grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by okeysoninv: 10:28am On May 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Has the conflict in Obigbo been resolved? I read of the massacre a couple of years ago but I didn't follow up on the current situation.
everywhere in obigbo is calm as ice water. they(ipob) dare not raise their ugly heads again. the only way to contain ipob madness is wike's medicine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.