Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. (26562 Views)

Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by stanluiz(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
Bounty method is the most effective. That how nnamdi kanu was arrested. A bounty should be placed on the head of ipob/Esn/ugm leaders and watch them rattle, sell and betray themselves.

Number 2 is that Anambra governments should declare a martial military curfew for like 2 months. With full military power, the military will wipe them out. Wike did it in obigbo.

My fear Is that Soludo is still is a coward who is still living in utopia. He thinks he will end it by speaking English and grammar. If he didn't take a brutal action now. He will be the worst Anambra state governor.

A desperate time required desperate measures. This is the time for soludo to act.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Piptocoin: 6:51pm On May 18, 2022
Beautiful94:

It is obvious that you have refused to reason. This beast that we are breeding will one day be worst than bokoharam. Criminal elements are beginning to hijack the biafra struggle. Did you witness what happened at onitsha? The young man that was killed in the early hours of the morning at housing gate onitsha? The shootings that lasted for hours at ifite akwa? The many families that have lost their bread winners? I pray this ipob miscreants visits your family so that you will understand that you are fighting a meaningless battle!

This IPOB threat has really exposed the emptiness that fills the entire brainal cavity of some igbo people. It is one reason why this menace has lingered for long in a long list of reasons.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by NacoAba: 6:55pm On May 18, 2022
I have seen one reasonable comment here. I don't come to this nairaland because I know its full of hate and attack against Igbo people. The person writing this topic might be one of this politicians looking for personal interest. They come with division. They forgot that we are after our freedom. They are only after there pocket and personal interest. Look at how shops of Igbo was burnt in Abuja today they can't comment there. Sit. At home must continue until Mazi is out and freedom is achieved. Most of the people commenting here are doing it out of hate not because they care. Anyone that says he loves Igbo and Anambra people here should ask Nigeria to slow Igbo to break away. Hypocritical set of people full this nairaland

okorogodwin4:
Shameless idiots the bandits are slaughtering innocent people in Sokoto and Niger on daily basis and you fools are here talking rubbish and discussing. Sit at home Igbo shop are still being vandalised in Sokoto until yesterday all the southern corp members are inside since last week suffering hunger and you fools are not taking about it churches were burnt in Sokoto by Islamic bandits and all we are taking is south east sit at home dis and dat just yesterday bandits blocked Kaduna Abuja highway killing innocent Igbo travelers and you fools are not taking about it all you do is to sit in your room and be typing rubbish on the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by thinkmoney(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2022
Piptocoin:

A terrorist by any other name is still a murderer whether pursuing an idea or a policy...makes no difference however atomic. Secondly, put your home in order first before thinking of putting the country in order. There is no negotiating or reasoning with terrorists. I hope your skull is not too thick to let that truism through into your brain...lives are at stake when you try to give terrorists a welcoming hand to help run the country....like seriously...are you real?

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES. THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO FLOURISH IS THAT GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.

UGM have made their choice. What is ours? Should we fold our hands and hope they disappear like some bad headache? Should we pray for a mountain to be moved while we do not lift a finger to move it?

The Op has proferred the sanest solution to the threat of UGM. The East has been under siege before and we did something about it to return peace to the nation. The threat of UGM is no different from other threats we have faced and will be no different from the way their evil predecessors met their waterloo.
Ok, I agree with you that terrorists may not reform however one try. I hope we get s leader or group that can galvanise the people quickly. We need to start using our numbers too to the very maximum.
However, what is your own suggestion, thin skull?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Igbojew: 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

I hereby as a full Anambrarian suggest the following 3 Methods to Soludo.

1. Bounty methods: this has proven to work countless times.
there's nothing too much to offer for peace.
bounty method is the major method Wike is using to catch any criminal he wants
all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
country hard and everybody is looking for a way to cash out.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
it'll psychologically disorganize him because everybody will be suspect.
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.
they're in our forests let's hunt them like wild animals.

3. Forming a special task force (a bakassi boys type)

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.
Soludo should set up a special vigilantees across the state.
let them mount in the forests and lay ambush against these criminals.
this bastards are hiding under the biafra struggle to carry out their crimes.
it's time to ruthlessly deal with them.
Soludo should do a special budget for this, arm, fund them well.
they should be deadly and ruthless.
they'll only have one job and that's to hunt down Ekpa men.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

I hope this reaches the government of Anambra ears.

ndị Anambra ekenekwaa m unu.
OP instead of you praise singers to advise Prof Charles Soludo to face what brought him in as governor of Anambra state you praise singers are here pushing him inside the pit deeper.I wish and pray that Prof Charles Soludo will be wise enough to identify bad advicers like you on time before you people plung his government and Anambrarians inside abyss but you people's plan have failed on arrival...I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Igbojew: 9:21pm On May 18, 2022
OP I hope you will volunteer yourself to lead the Boys Oye and Bakassi boys not staying in your comfort zone spewing trash?...I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Yes I agree that ekpa is a saboteur and a man who is taking orders from politicians somewhere to destabilize the peace but the truth is that nobody can know for sure unless nnamdi kanu is freed and allowed to broadcast to the people the true stance of the Biafra agitation concerning ipob/esn and the ekpa menace.

Until then the people will not be able to do anything against these ugm hoodlums because when the ugm madness started they were going only after security personnel which the people also encouraged because of a long standing enemity in the land because of extrajudicial killings and frame ups by these same security forces.

Soludo can’t crush them without the help of his people and the people will not be able to help unless MNK tells them the truth about the affairs of the biafran struggle.

So simply put, let the government release MNK and all these issues will die a very fast and natural death.

Who elected Kanu to be Ndigbo mouthpiece?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
Skyview01:

Who elected Kanu to be Ndigbo mouthpiece?

The People elected him to be their mouthpiece cool
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

The People elected him to be their mouthpiece cool

Which people, ESN, UGM, his brainwashed bots, ndigbo? and when was he appointed?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 11:10pm On May 18, 2022
Skyview01:

Which people, ESN, UGM, his brainwashed bots, ndigbo? and when was he appointed?

Unless you were living under a rock for the past 4 years you’re supposed to know the answers to all these questions you’re asking me undecided

So tell me, what rock did you crawl out from recently?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 12:09am On May 19, 2022
an0daGuy:

Unless you were living under a rock for the past 4 years you’re supposed to know the answers to all these questions you’re asking me undecided

So tell me, what rock did you crawl out from recently?

Thank you for not answering my question. Kindly take your tongue out of Nnamdi Kanu's rectum.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 12:24am On May 19, 2022
Skyview01:

Thank you for not answering my question. Kindly take your tongue out of Nnamdi Kanu's rectum.

First you’d have to take your tongue out of mine undecided

Thank me later
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 19, 2022
an0daGuy:

First you’d have to take your tongue out of mine undecided

Thank me later

Forgive me. I just realized I have been exchanging words with a kid.

Bye
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 12:36am On May 19, 2022
Skyview01:

Forgive me. I just realized I have been exchanging words with a kid.

Bye

It’s not your fault, if your intelligence level was at least up to that if an 18 year old you’d not be in the position you find yourself today.

There’s nothing to forgive. It’s the way your parents gave birth to you that is the problem.

They simply didn’t born you well undecided
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Landmack: 4:54am On May 19, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Operation Python dance brought the sit-at-home decision. Thousands of Igbo youths were murdered in cold blood by the Nigerian military without them committing any crime. Most of the friends and families of the innocent victims took an oath to avenge the death of their loved ones hence are fighting the security agencies and the political structures that made their death possible. That's what is happening in the East.

Call for justice or remain dumb. I also hate violence to the core.

NB: If the boys didn't take up arms more Igbo youths would have died by hundreds of thousands in Python dances 4 to 45 by now.
But u pple said is DSS killing igbos and security men in igboland?

Ipob? Greatest liars
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Dshocker(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

I hereby as a full Anambrarian suggest the following 3 Methods to Soludo.

1. Bounty methods: this has proven to work countless times.
there's nothing too much to offer for peace.
bounty method is the major method Wike is using to catch any criminal he wants
all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
country hard and everybody is looking for a way to cash out.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
it'll psychologically disorganize him because everybody will be suspect.
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.
they're in our forests let's hunt them like wild animals.

3. Forming a special task force (a bakassi boys type)

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.
Soludo should set up a special vigilantees across the state.
let them mount in the forests and lay ambush against these criminals.
this bastards are hiding under the biafra struggle to carry out their crimes.
it's time to ruthlessly deal with them.
Soludo should do a special budget for this, arm, fund them well.
they should be deadly and ruthless.
they'll only have one job and that's to hunt down Ekpa men.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

I hope this reaches the government of Anambra ears.

ndị Anambra ekenekwaa m unu.

I am from Anambra state and i truly and really adopt the bakassi boys
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Dshocker(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
So d people no fit organize demselves to stop d ipob terrorists and cannibals? O ga o. At least OP get sense. e no be one of those ibo boys wey be olodo and full nairaland.

U lack wisdom
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by kabillionaire(m): 12:45am On May 21, 2022
Where will you get the youths to form such vigilante, when they're the ones running streets?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.