Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It (43932 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by InoGetJoy: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga carry your frustration go behind me jare, no wonder u neva achieve shishi on your life all bcs of your attitude. Simply answer u can't even give rather u resulted to insult
That's why he's poor. He has a poor mindset, and poor manners. It's terrible. You asked him a simple question and see the kinda response he gave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
Bros ur mumu nova do you, see em with this your.mond set you can't make it o...you better change it and be happy with those that are progressing, abi u be winch?
Work hard and so your best, be happy with those that are happy and stop being envious, your own go come if u continue to de work hard, but bad belle no go carry u anywhere.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by goldmatrix(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm I see your end already.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by dododawa1: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
OGA,lower your shoulder and see food eat.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Moneyboyz: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
Next we will hear story of how you killed your friend because he was doing better than you.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Parisian: 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
Sadly this is how many Nigerian men feel concerning their wives. That's why they do everything humanly and spiritually possible to cage them at home.

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by cjudy(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
OP kindly put your hand on your head let me pray for you.
Repeat after me;
Every Spirit of Witchcraft, God remove it from my life
Cast away every spirit of Envy from my blood
Purge me out blood of wickedness
Purge me out blood of Jealousy
In Jesus name. Amen

Oya begin to pray for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Wande22(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
yes your father did, but on getting there I realized am even better than him
lower your modafvcking pride oga. Sometimes you need to pull yourself back in order to bounce forward............ Fyi i Finished youth service in 2009 and some Secondary school students i Taught then earns comfortable 6-digits salary now

6 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
Fuuuuuu
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Acidbath: 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmn. undecided
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by IamAuntyOnion(f): 6:30pm On May 18, 2022
my late aunty was also like that

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 18, 2022
...one senior member spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by TheWolfen(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2022
With this kinda mindset I am afraid you wont make progress. Your destiny helper might be a young person.
Come to think of it what is all that fuss about age? Can u take your age to the bank and get cash with it? In spiritual realm that guild the physical realm. All men are equal. No seniority. No mama no papa.
You better calm down drink water and restrategize

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Daniluv1(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2022
Na witchcraft dey worry you
Go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Osobi32(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2022
Chief wizard ooooo..... You better change ur mindset now before bitterness will consume u. Let me give u a piece of advice, Your mindset is the reason success is far from u, so u better start to sincerely celebrate others despite the age difference.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nostressinlife(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

Continue hating on another man's success while we continue to oppress you with our success. Na your type Dem suppose you Benz splash water for your white native wear for roadside.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Bigbenn(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
You're a mumu man.

If young people success annoys you. It is a sign that you'll soon die!!!!

Why did you say this? This was exactly on my mind after reading the post. I knew someone that was like this and he’s late now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by doncollino: 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
Your anger came cos you could not nail down job, some were born with it, those are the ones I fear more. Bro always caution yourself or soon you start flying like bat at night, believe me we are feel same way when we see successful people but still manage to humble and learn from them. Forget white collar job, chase something from- sowing, baking, show making etc. I fit ask what you studied now I go hear sociology, so how much will you ever earn with such and her sister courses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by iHart(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
dawnomike:
You need to be answered by the success of others no matter their age... Yours will come in due time.

There's always room for catching up and overtaking at the top...
In life, we are not in a competition, so no need of thinking about catching up or overtaking.

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Iamziggy: 6:33pm On May 18, 2022
With bad belle u no fit go forward.. no be swear no b prayer.

YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Bkdson2121: 6:33pm On May 18, 2022
[i][/i]if only you can thank God for the success of others,then God will bless bro[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Uncleodi(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

The manager of my place of work was born when I was already in secondary school �....life is not like that bro. Remember that Jonathan handed over to Buhari who is old enough to be his father.

Let this picture be a lesson that you stoop to conquer

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

ops the problem is that you are poor and proud...one thing you should know is grace doesn't come by age..and if
You hate the successful life of others then I don't think that same success will come around you....

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Kimiso(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Life no balance normal normal, many average Nigerian youths are also facing your plight so don't subdue yourself to oppression. Small boys doing big things these days, it's either you're motivated or oppressed, go with your pace and actualize your life goals.

Battery wey full go still low and battery wey low go still full, our prayer be say make our charger no spoil.
oga na phone you dey sell grin

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by oliverwrites: 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
You are like someone who is barren and hates seeing people pregnant or carrying babies. That hate will make you never to get you own baby.

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by seunlizy(f): 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

yes am toxic, why will you be wealthier than me? na only you get one head?

I say it will never work, let me keep irritating you, but am telling you the truth. your lucky your not close to me

Dear op, calm down, may I suggest you need to go see a therapist.
Warm hug

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Dipwater(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
o boy ,na wah o.people dey this world truly oooh.How can another man's success annoy you.you are an evil creature and wise men should stay far from you.this is why people give poison to other people that they believe are better of than them .continue you will soon die.ode

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by NickD(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Get rid of this bitterness. With the rate you're going you'll destroy your life completely. Instead of being jealous of others, pray to God to help you while you search for your daily bread.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Starcy(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2022
Hmm! It seems like d op like some good manners
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Abaman001(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

It's not by power nor by might, but by His grace and mercy....be positive and hopeful, bcus time and chance govern it all... And again try to be humble, kill every spirit of jealousy envy and hates bcus favor has not smiled at you greatly, ur economic boom and recovery is the way, work hard and smart at the same time....don't feel intimidated by the success of others, not just those below ur age bracket alone..... Above all, be prayerful.
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Savvvy(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2022
I wish OP could quit getting boiled at other people's advancements in life...remembering that all fingers were not born equal and most importantly WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.