Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This (58044 Views)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by IAmTobore(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
equity1:
You think she is not in nairaland reading your comment?
Nairaland is popular oooo.
who cares? ��‍♂️
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Bbbw: 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
Really
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by dalass(f): 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
Collegelove:
Shut up!

Where did this juvenile crawl out from?

Don't ever quote me again!
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by dalass(f): 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

Wow u missed his calls 2x , just kukuma say he's not valuable than talking this nonsense, just like the other person said if it was ur brother/parent u would pick the call no matter how engrossed in ur work u claim u re! so the real question is ? is he important enough for me to pick the call ? and the answer is no he isn't, so u let the calls go on and on

In case you don't understand. When a phone is silent, it doesn't ring so even it's the president, I won't see it until I have the to check my phone. So there is nothing to what people make to be important
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by pepigeorge(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
Why bring jt up here.. Wh advice u dey find. Rat

Ndibuna:

Na you be mugu oga. She's a married woman and I'm not interested thank u
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by micflo28(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
Yahoo boys have used all this girls brain for ritual. Na foam Dey inside
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by SirMichael1: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
So this female colleague of mine doesn't pick my call when I need to get information of the happenings in the office yet I pick hers and always ready to give her reliable information concerning work.
I urgently needed her one day and had to call again, she didn't pick my calls, she didn't apologise afterwards. I had to block her. So she needed me again and called my number and it wasn't going through. When she saw me she reacted negatively and wasn't talking to me. But do I care? She's not useful to me but want me to be useful to her

You shouldn't have blocked her though. If I was in your shoes, I would have mete the same treatment on her to. I would stop picking her calls too. Period.

Then, maybe then, she'll know how it feels and come to her sense, if she's got one.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by rickleye: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
So this female colleague of mine doesn't pick my call when I need to get information of the happenings in the office yet I pick hers and always ready to give her reliable information concerning work.
I urgently needed her one day and had to call again, she didn't pick my calls, she didn't apologise afterwards. I had to block her. So she needed me again and called my number and it wasn't going through. When she saw me she reacted negatively and wasn't talking to me. But do I care? She's not useful to me but want me to be useful to her

609 likes and 57 shares for this ... Am I missing something subtle here ?
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Segzy19: 9:25pm On May 18, 2022
I guess you read something else. Where did I mention violence in my comment?
Heathrow44:

oga all this things u wrote here is the necessary way to look for trouble, In this 21st century, violence should be as a last resort! Avoid useless Confrontation that leads to nowhere, life is short, use ur energy, time for important things
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by enonche85(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea at times. The best way to handle such is that immediately after work drop the closeness behind the office door. If your work buddy knows too much about your personal life he/she will likely use it against you. It's just human nature.

All the places I've worked in the past I made work buddies that we hangout after work or weekends to do one or two bottles. I'm still friends with some of them till date even though I no longer work there anymore.
Another advantage is that you made friends with someone who might have the same career path or goals with you.

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by IAmTobore(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2022
Sassy256:
She's a user. Some people are like that and don't even know it.
They are so self-absorbed that they always think of what they need to get from you and never what help they can render to you.
It's really a personality disorder but sadly no common name has been given to it.
You're right for blocking her, else she 'll keep taking from you, never give back and worse, such people are never satisfied.
Wow. You are the only female that openly condemned the actions of that lady. Are you really female or you just used a fake account to comment? If really you are female, then you are a rare gem. Keep it up.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:14pm On May 18, 2022
rickleye:

609 likes and 57 shares for this ... Am I missing something subtle here ?
Are you jealous cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:14pm On May 18, 2022
SirMichael1:

You shouldn't have blocked her though. If I was in your shoes, I would have mete the same treatment on her to. I would stop picking her calls too. Period.

Then, maybe then, she'll know how it feels and come to her sense, if she's got one.
I didn't want it to be obvious to her. I just wanted my peace
pepigeorge:

Why bring jt up here.. Wh advice u dey find. Rat

Mugu
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Grow up, simp angry
Mugu
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Seeking validation for dumping someone like that? Come on
She's a married woman and not my girlfriend. I didnt dump anyone
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by SirMichael1: 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

I didn't want it to be obvious to her. I just wanted my peace

Unfortunately, it became obvious to her nonetheless. Ignoring and claiming you were busy should have been oblivious.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by avrilwisedata: 10:23pm On May 18, 2022
Good riddance
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by dochenaj: 10:37pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be telling us about it.
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:38pm On May 18, 2022
dochenaj:
If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be telling us about it.
I still don't care. Here is a public forum
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by rickleye: 10:41pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Are you jealous cheesy cool

cheesy No... I want to like , I just don't see wetin everybody see that's all ?
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:42pm On May 18, 2022
Mboi:
Ewu. You go office go dey do amebo with small girl instead of you to face your work. You be mumu..
Mama ashawo. Frustrated ewu of his useless father cheesy
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:43pm On May 18, 2022
lilyheaven:
yes ! it's painful.
you call someone for information , she won't pick, nor call back, even when the person sees you , she will behave like she didn't even see your call.
but when she calls , she expect you to attend to all her problems. with your church mind you will answer her.
the next day , you call her she won't answer ,,, isn't that wickedness ?
Don't mind them
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:44pm On May 18, 2022
bigcee:

Wft is wrong with you? You keep mentioning handbag as an excuse. Brain no dey your head grin
Lol, he's a bot
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:44pm On May 18, 2022
Olumaeme:
Ignore her.

If i am in your shoes, i will blast her first and stop picking her calls.

Also, is she the only one that can give you information? why not other people, especially the guys?
Both of us are on the same level

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:45pm On May 18, 2022
Heathrow44:
let her stay blocked as ice! U don't romance "Frenemies" at your backyard!, get another reliable source for ur information
Thanks comrade
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Oppy2k2: 10:46pm On May 18, 2022
People u work with in the same office,organisation and companies are not your friends. You came to that office to look for money, they too. U are in that office so that u can pay your bills, they too. The earlier u realise this the better for u
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

Thanks comrade

After 1month remove d number from the blacklist, so u don't always remember the toxicity
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:47pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Kid, na im you be
Ikpu nne gị bụ kid grin cheesy
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:50pm On May 18, 2022
samdede:
Face your front Mr Man.
Says a senseless man grin
Re: My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This by Ndibuna: 10:53pm On May 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

After 1month remove d number from the blacklist, so u don't always remember the toxicity
Exactly I will do that. I don't know why most guys don't understand me. We're both at the same level in the office. When she goes to pick her child in school or go shopping within work time she calls regularly to check up on happenings so she won't get into trouble but when it ị call her she intentionally won't pick. She even had her phone on her hand a certain time I called.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.