Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home (31184 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Shut up and stop talking like a fool, I am from issele uku and I am a full fledged Igbo man. As a matter of fact, the Anioma state we are fighting for will be part of the south east. Where are you from? What is your tribe and who gave you the right to speak for Asaba people?
na my brother you be so !!!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Shut up and stop talking like a fool, I am from issele uku and I am a full fledged Igbo man. As a matter of fact, the Anioma state we are fighting for will be part of the south east. Where are you from? What is your tribe and who gave you the right to speak for Asaba people?

Nope... You are not an Anioma!

An average Anioma man won't make that dumb statement.

Please, keep your Ipob/ESN crimes in that little region! Simple! cool

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by BSdetective: 4:02pm On May 18, 2022
successmatters:
grin

They are moving westwards, their target is Lagos.

If you think am talking about IPOB, then a wheelbarrow is carrying you and speeding to Benin while doing 100kmph grin hop down please before it too late.

Am talking about the propaganda inspired insecurity which is aiming to create chaos on all southern states just to heat up the whole south before the 2023 elections.

Be vigilant.

The biggest mistake of IPoB would be them setting foot in the south west. History will repeat itself.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by spearman(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
Sion47:

IN MARRIAGE WITH WHO?
If you are well informed, u won't make such unfounded allegation.

I have not seen that tribe in Nigeria that freely and intermarry with other tribes more than the Igbo's hence, your assertion holds no water.

Stop exposing ur level of ignorance in a public space like here.

But remember, you still haven't told me how Igbo's are inferior to ur tribe.

I'M PROUD TO BE AN IGBO MAN
Who are U?
Name ur tribe if you have any.

Igbo marry others but others would not marry them. That willingness of Igbo to marry merrily others confirms their inferior position. As bad as Nigeria identity is, Igbo would still rather stick with it because it gives them cover without which Igbo will have to stand alone with its own identity. That might not be pretty.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Advertisershubs(f): 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
successmatters:
grin

If you think am talking about IPOB, then a wheelbarrow is carrying you and speeding to Benin while doing 100kmph grin hop down please before it too late.

Am talking about the propaganda inspired insecurity which is aiming to create chaos on all southern states just to heat up the whole south before the 2023 elections.

Be vigilant.

You've got a valid point here.

Are the Southern States save in Nigeria during this forthcoming election?

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Advertisershubs(f): 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:

You've got a valid point here.

Are the Southern States save in Nigeria during this forthcoming election?

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Lol, you are fool, what do you know? What's the difference between me and my brothers in onitsha across the river? I asked you where you are from and what tribe are you but you don't want to answer because I will just expose your fake ass immediately. You don't have a right to speak for us. When Joe Achuzia, Nwawo, Nzeogwu and even my own father were in the trenches fighting for Biafra, ignoramuses like you had not even being born. It's a very ignorant person that will be talking the way you are talking. Biafra's greatest military commanders were children of Anioma so how can you a nonentity that is even afraid of mentioning where he is from be telling me about my people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Advertisershubs(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Incase You are interested in susbcribing to the Maildrops Portal to be added to the broadcast list so you begin receiving updates on necessary coins to BUY, HOLD and SELL for MASSIVE and PASSIVE Guaranteed Profits; please use my username "advertisershubs" as your Recommending Username when asked.

I'll earn a $5 BTC as Your Recommender.

The Good part of it all is that This $5 BTC Recommendation Fees is Recurring Every Month so far You continue to subscribe to the portal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by NaijaCars4sale: 4:16pm On May 18, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Lol, you are fool, what do you know? What's the difference between me and my brothers in onitsha across the river? I asked you where you are from and what tribe are you but you don't want to answer because I will just expose your fake ass immediately. You don't have a right to speak for us. When Joe Achuzia, Nwawo, Nzeogwu and even my own father were in the trenches fighting for Biafra, ignoramuses like you had not even being born. It's a very ignorant person that will be talking the way you are talking. Biafra's greatest military commanders were children of Anioma so how can you a nonentity that is even afraid of mentioning where he is from be telling me about my people?

*Yawns****

Are you done?!! I didn't read a word above, I swear!

Now, stay in your landlocked region and destroy it all you want... Delta has spoken with one voice never to be a part of it.

I will keep repeating this till it sinks in!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 4:20pm On May 18, 2022
spearman:

Igbo marry others but others would not marry them. That willingness of Igbo to marry merrily others confirms their inferior position. As bad as Nigeria identity is, Igbo would still rather stick with it because it gives them cover without which Igbo will have to stand alone with its own identity. That might not be pretty.
So who did president babangida marry? Who is the wife of Governor Akerodolu ondo state? Who is the mother of Davido? Who are the wives of Mike onolemenmen and Chief tony Anenih in Edo state? You are a bloody fool, great and powerful people across the country marry igbo daughters because they are the best but an inconsequential fool like you will be making noise on nairaland. Can you mention any great igbo men that married from your worthless tribe?

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Kinzo0917(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2022
Deprofessional:

Niger Delta fighting for their own freedom.

Who wants to be in the same country with Hausa/fulani?
. My state Delta is not part of Biafra and will never be. Igbos are damn too selfish and greedy. Is better we go with our South /south country or join other regions than pitching our tents with greedy Igbos. God 4bid it
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 4:30pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

*Yawns****

Now, stay in your landlocked region and destroy it all you want... Delta has spoken with one voice never to be a part of it.

God punish you and that your delta has spoken, The entire Anioma nation existed before the creation of delta state, so you swamp and creek fools should better respect yourselves and stop claiming the right to speak for everyone in delta state. from the way you talk, I can already tell where you are from in Delta state and that's why I have been challenging you to mention your tribe and where you are from. We are fighting for our Anioma state to leave you people and your foolishness in Delta state and we will be united with our brothers in onitsha as part of the south east.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Kinzo0917(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2022
Liebermantic:
Kill all IPOB members and Sympathizers in Asaba before their atrocities spread far into Delta State

Our useless governor okowa will do nothing. The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria. No single development since he came to power over 8 years ago. He needs to flush those useless Igbos from Delta. Delta will never ever be part of Biafra. God 4bid
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 4:38pm On May 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:

Our useless governor okowa will do nothing. The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria. No single development since he came to power over 8 years ago. He needs to flush those useless Igbos from Delta. Delta will never ever be part of Biafra. God 4bid
How can okowa flush indigenous biafrans from their own land? Speak for your own part of delta and stop all these delta rubbish. if you want to speak, mention your tribe and your community and speak for them, we are different tribes and different nations in delta so stop claiming to speak for the whole delta state. I am igbo man from issele uku and I am a supporter of Biafra, so mention your own tribe and community and speak for them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2022
successmatters:
grin

Be vigilant.

So after all the space booking this is how much you could use the space?
Hillary has to plead with you to make good use of the space.

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by spearman(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

So who did president babangida
marry? Who is the wife of Governor Akerodolu ondo state? Who is the mother of Davido? Who are the wives of Mike onolemenmen and Chief tony Anenih in Edo state? You are a bloody fool, great and powerful people across the country marry igbo daughters because they are the best but an inconsequential fool like you will be making noise on nairaland. Can you mention any great igbo men that married from your worthless tribe?
NOBODY WANTS TO MARRY IGBO. NORTHERNERS MARRY IGBO WOMEN AS CONQUEST. NORTHERN WOMEN WILL NEVER MARRY IGBO. IT IS THE WOMEN YOU SHOULD WATCH. THEY BECOME PARIAHS IN THEIR CLAN WHEN THEY MARRY IGBO OUT OF DESPERATION.

Asaba Man Responds On Facebook To Asaba Is Igbo Claims

Asaba Inlaw: "In This Whole World You Couldn’t Find Anyone To Marry But An Igbo"

Short story: One of my earliest and most persistent memories is this - near my village, 1 kilometer from Asaba, was a camp where people lived.
Who are they I asked - “Wa bu Ndigbo” I was told. Translation: “They are Igbos”.
I was confused. Aren’t we Igbos, but I said nothing.
Another occasion I heard some commotion in the direction of the camp. Oh don’t be worried I was told. They are Igbos. Again so thought but we are igbos!

Fast forward 3 decades.
A friend of mine from Aba who married from Asaba, over a beer told me “I can’t get over Asaba people. During my native law, my wife’s people kept abusing her in the same language I spoke. They kept saying ‘so in this whole world, you couldn’t find anyone to marry but an Igbo?’”
These are true accounts.
People from my area… even the indigenes of ONITSHA (I’ve been told) consider themselves Not Igbo.
I grew up seeing my people refer to others as “Those Igbo people”.
I have just learnt that the phrase “Igbo enwere Eze” was coined by core Igbos to separate themselves from the Onitsha indigenes…
Following that logic, Asaba nwere eze .... kedụ ka ọ ga-esi bụrụ igbo?
ka anyi biri n’udo nwanne m nwoke
m zuru ikpe m

It’s not an issue to be swept under the carpet. We need to consider it seriously.

Just because everyone in America speaks English doesn’t change their ancestry (some are of German, Italian, Russian, African, Chinese ancestry...).
Ancestry can only be determined scientifically by DNA analysis. My sister discovered she has ancestors from Mali, Senega... of course!! The river Niger flows through those nations before it passes the shores of my village which sits on the West Bank of the Niger net Asaba.

Bottom line, you cannot teach a man how to write with his left hand in old age.
The real issue is why so many Igbo speaking people reject the idea they’re Igbo. (Like some Egyptians in an interview I watched - who can’t understand why they’re considered Africans at all!).
Let’s have an academic discussion why!
We may learn valuable lessons.
��‍♂️�
Good morning.

*****The heavy cannibal lines on below map indicate the limits of Igbo land and culture. All who fall outside the cannibal line are not Igbos. Plain to see.

This is a response to this mumu post

https://www.nairaland.com/7112529/origin-agbor-obi-agbor
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Make God bless you. The average Igbo man will come and be claiming Isele-Ukwu, some weeks ago I told them almost exactly what you just said now. No typical Anioma man will claim to be Igbo how much more to say to be part of South-East.

We are simply Anioma people for crying out loud.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Kinzo0917(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
jerseyboy:

Because of size it is only logical that only one of the major tribes can break up Nigeria and that tribe is YORUBA NATION. Minorities, North and South are very much mobilized to follow the Yoruba break out for their own Nations..
Igbo have no where to go hence they hallucinate on Niger Delta land.
. Delta state will never be part of Biafra. Igbos are too greedy and selfish. They only want us because of our oil. But God 4bid we be part of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Kinzo0917(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
History555:
Op it's obvious u are an ipob supporter. The way u broadcast their news and attribute everything to them. Is there anything like sit at home in asaba? Why are u trying to create the impression that their is sit at home in delta
. Don't mind the deluded OP. He thinks all parts of Delta are Igbo speaking people. Let me reteirate again that my Delta will never be part of Biafra. So sit at home can never be enforced in Delta State. It can never happen. God 4bid it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Kinzo0917(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

How can okowa flush indigenous biafrans from their own land? Speak for your own part of delta and stop all these delta rubbish. if you want to speak, mention your tribe and your community and speak for them, we are different tribes and different nations in delta so stop claiming to speak for the whole delta state. I am igbo man from issele uku and I am a supporter of Biafra, so mention your own tribe and community and speak for them.
. What is isseleuku contributing to Delta state? You can cut off yourselves and join Biafra. Rubbish.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by fx45(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2022
History555:
Op it's obvious u are an ipob supporter. The way u broadcast their news and attribute everything to them. Is there anything like sit at home in asaba? Why are u trying to create the impression that their is sit at home in delta
The OP is actually a sponsored agent of the government. They work with the special squad causing mayhem all over the South East. They're always the first to report any Unknown Gunmen killings with pictures

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 4:58pm On May 18, 2022
Liebermantic:
Kill all IPOB members and Sympathizers in Asaba before their atrocities spread far into Delta State
immediately like they did them in oyibo Rivers state
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 4:59pm On May 18, 2022
spearman:

NOBODY WANTS TO MARRY IGBO. NORTHERNERS MARRY IGBO WOMEN AS CONQUEST. NORTHERN WOMEN WILL NEVER MARRY IGBO. IT IS THE WOMEN YOU SHOULD WATCH. THEY BECOME PARIAHS IN THEIR CLAN WHEN THEY MARRY IGBO OUT OF DESPERATION.

Asaba Man Responds On Facebook To Asaba Is Igbo Claims

Asaba Inlaw: "In This Whole World You Couldn’t Find Anyone To Marry But An Igbo"

Short story: One of my earliest and most persistent memories is this - near my village, 1 kilometer from Asaba, was a camp where people lived.
Who are they I asked - “Wa bu Ndigbo” I was told. Translation: “They are Igbos”.
I was confused. Aren’t we Igbos, but I said nothing.
Another occasion I heard some commotion in the direction of the camp. Oh don’t be worried I was told. They are Igbos. Again so thought but we are igbos!

Fast forward 3 decades.
A friend of mine from Aba who married from Asaba, over a beer told me “I can’t get over Asaba people. During my native law, my wife’s people kept abusing her in the same language I spoke. They kept saying ‘so in this whole world, you couldn’t find anyone to marry but an Igbo?’”
These are true accounts.
People from my area… even the indigenes of ONITSHA (I’ve been told) consider themselves Not Igbo.
I grew up seeing my people refer to others as “Those Igbo people”.
I have just learnt that the phrase “Igbo enwere Eze” was coined by core Igbos to separate themselves from the Onitsha indigenes…
Following that logic, Asaba nwere eze .... kedụ ka ọ ga-esi bụrụ igbo?
ka anyi biri n’udo nwanne m nwoke
m zuru ikpe m

It’s not an issue to be swept under the carpet. We need to consider it seriously.

Just because everyone in America speaks English doesn’t change their ancestry (some are of German, Italian, Russian, African, Chinese ancestry...).
Ancestry can only be determined scientifically by DNA analysis. My sister discovered she has ancestors from Mali, Senega... of course!! The river Niger flows through those nations before it passes the shores of my village which sits on the West Bank of the Niger net Asaba.

Bottom line, you cannot teach a man how to write with his left hand in old age.
The real issue is why so many Igbo speaking people reject the idea they’re Igbo. (Like some Egyptians in an interview I watched - who can’t understand why they’re considered Africans at all!).
Let’s have an academic discussion why!
We may learn valuable lessons.
��‍♂️�
Good morning.

*****The heavy cannibal lines on below map indicate the limits of Igbo land and culture. All who fall outside the cannibal line are not Igbos. Plain to see.

This is a response to this mumu post

https://www.nairaland.com/7112529/origin-agbor-obi-agbor
Stop running around like a mad man and stay one place make thunder locate you. You claimed only Igbos marry other tribes and no other tribes want to marry igbo so I have listed great names from other tribes married to igbo and I am challenging you to mention the name of your worthless tribe and tell me how many great igbo men married from there and you're here writing long bullshit epistle. The challenge is simple, prove that your claim is real by providing the answer to the question I asked you.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:00pm On May 18, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You talk without sense, stop disgracing yourself!
how?? Why re igbos hallucinating on d 6 southern States lands ehn??
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:02pm On May 18, 2022
spearman:

Foolish Igbo think they can take control of Niger Delta by mass psychological manipulations, the type that is humanly impossible most especially when those you want to dominate see you as inferior. Igbo are in denial of how the rest of the world perceive them.
I consider igbos inherently narcissistic from d cradle, that's how they was raised. Glad we all see all their gaslighting & manipulative tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by an0daGuy: 5:03pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

*Yawns****

But why are you ashamed to tell him where you’re from in delta state? grin
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

God punish you and that your delta has spoken, The entire Anioma nation existed before the creation of delta state, so you swamp and creek fools should better respect yourselves and stop claiming the right to speak for everyone in delta state. from the way you talk, I can already tell where you are from in Delta state and that's why I have been challenging you to mention your tribe and where you are from. We are fighting for our Anioma state to leave you people and your foolishness in Delta state and we will be united with our brothers in onitsha as part of the south east.

GOD FORBID! GOD FORBID! GOD FORBID!

I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME!

GO NI ETIN! NO PART OF DELTA STATE WILL BE A PART OF BIAFRA.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by an0daGuy: 5:04pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Stop running around like a mad man and stay one place make thunder locate you. You claimed only Igbos marry other tribes and no other tribes want to marry igbo so I have listed great names from other tribes married to igbo and I am challenging you to mention the name of your worthless tribe and tell me how great igbo men married from there and you're here writing long bullshit epistle. The challenge is simple, prove that your claim is real by providing the answer to the question I asked you.

He can never answer you. You’ve pursued him away from this thread FINAL grin
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:04pm On May 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. What is isseleuku contributing to Delta state? You can cut off yourselves and join Biafra. Rubbish.
Stop making useless noise like a mad man, I simply told you to speak for your own tribe and communities because we are different tribes in delta state, I mentioned my own tribe and community and spoke for them so you do the same, nobody told you that we want you to join biafra. Of what use are you going to be to us in Biafra? This is why we want our our own Anioma state be created and leave you people in delta, we don't even want to have anything to do with you fools.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by an0daGuy: 5:05pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

GOD FORBID! GOD FORBID! GOD FORBID!

I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME!

GO NI ETIN! NO PART OF DELTA STATE WILL BE A PART OF BIAFRA.

This one think say na by ‘casting and binding’ lol grin
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Oga we say we nor do again na! Na by force? Must you guys die on top Asaba matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.