Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe (1496 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2022
pasuma:

You seem to know a lot , if I may ask, why don't we continue with all the sacrifices as required in the bible, redemption of first born, drinking of alcohol and eating before God in the bible, preventing women from church during their menstrual period, etc how come we agreed these and many more have been handled by grace but not tithe? Why did we single out the tithes? Because we wants to satisfy our flesh, to give unto God should not limited, God loves a cheerful giver and not a fearful one, don't continue to subject people to fear , it is wrong

Lol, these tithe mongers will say “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law”, but will still turn around to say “if you don’t tithe, you’re under a curse, and the devourer will come for you”

How confused can someone get?

As for Uprightness100 aka Righteousness2 aka Holinessforever, don’t be fooled by what he’s doing. He’s using fear tactics to manipulate the gullible on this platform.

1 Like

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2022
YES and NO!

Different sects claiming denominations in Christendom each have a spirit ruling in their midst. if you're in a gathering where the spirit demands anything it's a curse to remain in such a gathering yet disobeying the spirit.
So take your leave if you don't want to obey the spirit in the gathering you find yourself! undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:07pm On May 19, 2022
The same way you are obeying your masters in watchtower,they are the “spirit” you must obey right? Fallen watcher cheesy

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
Maynman:
The same way you are obeying your masters in watchtower,they are the “spirit” you must obey right? Fallen watcher cheesy

Hebrews 13:7, 17 wink

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hebrews 13:7, 17 wink

So your god is found in the HEBREW Bible. I don’t think atheism is about that, sorry tongue
And hope you know you are a monolatrist grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This / Why Should U Worship Wat U Do Not Understand? / Foreign Media Fueling Ethno-religion Crises In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.