Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe (1513 Views)

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:13am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

So the issue is no longer spelling it as “canonisation”?

It’s about knowing the meaning . Are you a selective reader?
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:16am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

So the issue is no longer spelling it as “canonisation”? undecided

Mehn… this is a waste of my precious time.

The Merriam Webster dictionary you used earlier didn’t bring it out for you?
And canonisation mean a different thing

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:18am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

So the issue is no longer spelling it as “canonisation”? undecided

Mehn… this is a waste of my precious time.

You are yet to answer me what church father and Roman Catholic means, if it was me, you would have been restless repeating it over and over again.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

So which tribe referred to “Jesus” as Christ?

Christ simply means Messiah.

Al-Masih in Arabic
Hamaschiach in Hebrew.

Same meaning, different words in different languages obviously.

It’s not rocket science.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:20am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Christ simply means Messiah.

Al-Masih in Arabic
Hamaschiach in Hebrew.

Same meaning, different words in different languages obviously.

It’s not rocket science.
So which tribe Jesus referred as Christ?
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

You are yet to answer me what church father and Roman Catholic means, if it was me, you would have been restless repeating it over and over again.

Go and read where I explained how the Roman Catholic Church started.

And again, the word church father is self explanatory
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

So which tribe Jesus referred as Christ?
Ijaw tribe undecided
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:22am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Go and read where I explained how the Roman Catholic Church started.

And again, the word church father is self explanatory

You don’t know the difference between Catholic and Catholic Church?
You said nothing on Roman Catholic Church, and paste link please.

Self explanatory what does that mean? See how you are defending your deity.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:22am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Ijaw tribe undecided

You can’t answer, you are worshipping a lie and you know. cheesy
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

The Merriam Webster dictionary you used earlier didn’t bring it out for you?
And canonisation mean a different thing

Ok, please bring the meaning(s) of canonization here. Here in the UK, “canonization” is an erroneous spelling. Canonisation is the right spelling.

Even my phone highlights that canonization as wrong spelling. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:28am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Ok, please bring the meaning(s) of canonization here. Here in the UK, “canonization” is an erroneous spelling. Canonisation is the right spelling.

Even my phone highlights that canonization as wrong spelling. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

That’s a lie. It’s so shameful what you are doing, you are not deceiving anyone but you.
Your sources are always rough not straight forward.
Even the dictionary brought out canonization and said “usually canonisation”
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

You can’t answer, you are worshipping a lie and you know. cheesy

Since your name is spelt differently in different languages, I guess your very existence is a lie too.

Bravo!!!
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:30am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Since your name is spelt differently in different languages, I guess your very existence is a lie too.

Bravo!!!

You can say this but you can’t tell me which tribe Jesus referred as Christ? Hmmmm
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

That’s a lie. It’s so shameful what you are doing, you are not deceiving anyone but you.

I’ve told you, here in the UK, canonization is properly labelled canonisation.

See my phone screenshot to confirm location, notice the red line under “canonization” it indicates wrong spelling.

The second screenshot further proves it is canonisation - uk.

Feel free to argue with the dictionary and UK English.

I’ve had enough of your comedy. It’s getting stale.

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:34am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

See my phone screenshot to confirm location, notice the red line under “canonization” it indicates wrong spelling.

You are only deceiving yourself. Even the dictionary screenshot brought out canonization and said “usually “canonisation”, if you type in canonisation in that same dictionary, it will revert you back to canonization, but your own phone is different .

Chai,
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:35am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Type canonisation in that dictionary, what does it bring out.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

Even the dictionary brought out canonization and said “usually canonisation”

If at this stage you’re not aware Merriam-Webster dictionary is US based English and Cambridge dictionary is UK based English and they spell those words differently?

Then…I can only sit back and just laugh.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:40am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

And there’s nothing like in the UK.
The only thing that concerns it is keyboard type. And I’m using same uk now, it’s canonization. How low can you go , just look at what you are doing for your deity.

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:40am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

If at this stage you’re not aware Merriam-Webster dictionary is US based English and Cambridge dictionary is UK based English and they spell those words differently?

Then…I can only sit back and just laugh.

In that Cambridge dictionary, bring out the definition of “canonisation”.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

Type canonisation in that dictionary, what does it bring out.

Dude, you’re searching for UK spelling in an American dictionary?

Search for that word in the Cambridge dictionary. You’ll see it there. You’ll see it in UK based dictionaries
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:42am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Dude, you’re searching for UK spelling in an American dictionary?

Search for that word in the Cambridge dictionary. You’ll see it there. You’ll see it in UK based dictionaries

You were quick to bring out canonization, be quick about this too. Just bring out the definition of “canonisation” if you can lie about this petty thing, then wowz
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:45am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

In that Cambridge dictionary, bring out the definition of “canonisation”.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/canonization?q=Canonisation+

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:46am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/canonization?q=Canonisation+

Why is it reverting back to canonization?
Canonisation is the correct spelling in the uk right? So bring out the definition of “canonisation” and let them also write “usually canonization in the USA.
All the examples are in canonization, why?

You said it’s a USA word.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:48am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

You were quick to bring out canonization, be quick about this too. Just bring out the definition of “canonisation” if you can lie about this petty thing, then wowz

Smh, when you get here…you’ll understand.

Explain why my phone treats “canonization” as an error, but no issues with canonisation.

No red line under canonisation. Take note of my location at the top left of the screenshot. If you don’t get it… argue with yourself.

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:49am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Smh, when you get here…you’ll understand.

Explain why my phone treats “canonization” as an error, but no issues with canonisation.

No red line under canonisation. Take note of my location at the top left of the screenshot. If you don’t get it… argue with yourself.

I’m glad you know you are worshipping a lie. cheesy
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

Why is it reverting back to canonization?
Canonisation is the correct spelling in the uk right? So bring out the definition of “canonisation” and let them also write “usually canonization in the USA.
All the examples are in canonization, why?

You said it’s a USA word.

This guy, no kill me with laugh.

Did you miss “UK usually Canonisation”?

At this point eh, I’m tempted to ask, did you pass English at first attempt in your O level exams?

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:52am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

This guy, no kill me with laugh.

Did you miss “UK usually Canonisation”?

At this point eh, I’m tempted to ask, did you pass English at first attempt in your O level exams?

You can only deceive yourself, you know what I’m talking about be acting a dummy.. so you can defend your deity.

Like I said, I’m glad you know you are worshipping a lie. cheesy
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

I’m glad you know you are worshipping a lie. cheesy

Oshey, mind reader.

I’m glad you know your existence is a lie too.

Isn’t that amazing cheesy
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:53am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Oshey, mind reader.

I’m glad you know your existence is a lie too.

Isn’t that amazing cheesy

I’m glad you know you are worshipping a lie cheesy
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by OkCornel(m): 12:54am On May 19, 2022
Maynman:

You can only deceive yourself, you know what I’m talking about be acting a dummy.. so you can defend your deity.

Like I said, I’m glad you know you are worshipping a lie. cheesy

But seriously, did you pass English at first attempt in your O level?

I’ve never had to explain something so basic and straightforward for someone to still grapple with.
Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by Maynman: 12:56am On May 19, 2022
OkCornel:

But seriously, did you pass English at first attempt in your O level?

I’ve never had to explain something so basic and straightforward for someone to still grapple with.

Be acting a dummy to defend your deity, cheesy

How low can you go? Let’s see

Re: So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe by pasuma(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2022
You seem to know a lot , if I may ask, why don't we continue with all the sacrifices as required in the bible, redemption of first born, drinking of alcohol and eating before God in the bible, preventing women from church during their menstrual period, etc how come we agreed these and many more have been handled by grace but not tithe? Why did we single out the tithes? Because we wants to satisfy our flesh, to give unto God should not limited, God loves a cheerful giver and not a fearful one, don't continue to subject people to fear , it is wrong

Uprightness100:

Let me advice you.
Stick to the Word of GOD.
Whether Adam or Paul or Nicodemus or Mary or whoever does not follow should not make you to join them.

You came Alone into this world.
You will stand alone before GOD to give account of your life

Do not join the rebellious bandwagon who make noise to gratify and Deceive themselves.

GOD ALMIGHTY is not a Joker. Genuiely surrender to HIM, Love HIM and Obey HIS Word accordingly.

Malachi 3:8-10 is clear enough for anyone who does not want to deceive himself/herself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Go To Heaven / Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin / Arguments From Personal Incredulity - God And The Nature Of Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.