Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? (78538 Views)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / How Do I Handle My Landlord?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by LadySarah: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
pls, let her be. if you lived in the boarding school or school hostel at the uni, you would get tired of ppl like them.
just remove your eyes, with time you will see it as nothing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by ntipro: 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
I don't just know why ladies like this unclad thing.

Seriously, it must be very disgusting seing your roomie unclad.

Talk to her while you plan your exit

I doubt she will change

15 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by ChoCho54(f): 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
Same sex, what's your problem Op? Or are you jealous of her shape? Please hit the gym and get into shape.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Channah1(f): 8:57pm On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I like my private space jare
I am not comfortable with that kind of act and you can't call her to order since both of you are paying for the space.
You go take am like that

Abi she be lezz

That's the problem. I can't challenge her because she's also paying.

I'll try gather money fast and leave once the money I paid expires. I can't deal.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Channah1(f): 9:01pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Same sex, what's your problem Op? Or are you jealous of her shape? Please hit the gym and get into shape.

See warped reasoning.
What has shape got to do with someone not being decent in her appearance?

So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat??

Try and be reasonable in your thinking.

19 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Channah1(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=ntipro post=112960090]I don't just know why ladies like this unclad thing.

Seriously, it must be very disgusting seing your roomie unclad.

Talk to her while you plan your exit

I doubt she will change[/quote

I tire for Lagos girls.
I'll just mind my business and endure till I leave there for good.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by SensualMan: 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
Channah1:

That's the problem. I can't challenge her because she's also paying.

I'll try gather money fast and leave once the money I paid expires. I can't deal.
Lol. You keep on exposing yourself the more. You work, from ur other meaningless threads u stated u leave for work early in the morning and come back late, so what time do u now have seeing ur roommate butt naked up and down upto the point it irritates u.

One thing about lies is, u forget a previous lie. However, keep up with the fabrications to keep us entertained. It's really entertaining cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by ChoCho54(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
Channah1:

See warped reasoning.
What has shape got to do with someone not being decent in her appearance?

So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat??

Try and be reasonable in your thinking.
You are living in a shared room. Why can't you be mature and maintain your lane? Why are you disturbed because your roommate is an indoor nudist if you are not jealous of what she's flaunting.

grin You are perceiving yansh, is your roomys coochie a fish store?

You even came to cry on NL .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Bigfish121(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Omo for my room I am always naked though I don't have a roommate so that the a.c can touch all the corners.me nor fit dey naked for where my fellow man dey ooo but most girls dey comfortable to do am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Channah1(f): 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
Bigfish121:
Omo for my room I am always naked though I don't have a roommate so that the a.c can touch all the corners.me nor fit dey naked for where my fellow man dey ooo but most girls dey comfortable to do am.

Lol... Yours is different because you're staying alone.

Girls do it but I don't.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Thebig4: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
@Op stop ranting,hussle and raise money for another apartment.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by stacyadams: 11:03pm On May 18, 2022
Channah1:

You know if I call her to order now, the next thing she'll remind me to go and rent a single room if I can't stay in a shared one. And how she's also paying for her space.

Grab her by the poccci....

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by iykejohnson(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2022
You just have to tolerate her.
She might be tolerating your own.....

Remember, no situation lasts forever

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Channah1(f): 6:42am On May 19, 2022
greenie77:
Hmm...I recall I chatted with someone who was offering to rent out the extra bedroom in the flat and was very forward about the preference for a flat mate who is 100% at ease with nudity within the confines of the flat (same gender) but doesn't have to also go nude, I aborted mission. cheesy

Imagine. As if everyone is felas cousin. Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by SensualMan: 7:47am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Imagine. As if everyone is felas cousin. Mtchew!
Good morning dear, How was ur night? I hope ur room mate didn't touch ur tow tow? cheesy

However, there's this NLander on every front page requesting for a female roommate to live with free of charge, maybe u should give it a trial.

Just assisting a sister since u turned down my uncompleted building offer.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Saintmary(f): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

I didn't encourage her o. Its just probably her way and she finds it difficult to adjust.

I think she likes you in a sexual way.

It's up to you to let her know that you are not into girls. Period.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Emma2Seconds: 9:54am On May 19, 2022
Give me her number let me call her to know her reason . Do fast
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Gatekeepers: 10:30am On May 19, 2022
Run ooo
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by aribisala0(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:
With apologies to this fellow, I make this complaint.

Please, how can I handle this situation I found myself in this shared room.

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.
I know the weather is hot but hey... we need to show some decency here.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

FELLOW = Man or boy
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Kpokpoogri: 10:31am On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Very common with ladies, they easily expose their entire nudity amongst themselves...Don't know why.

Same with my girlfriend, countless times have I been on video call with her(while she's completely naked), And then I start hearing some noise on the background, and when I ask, its her sister.....As in, she's completely naked ooo. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by everythinggirly(f): 10:32am On May 19, 2022
Tell her how you feel, if it didn't work, look for another apartment and flee from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by verybadmouth(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2022
Let's see our pictures
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Eriggs: 10:33am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Interested?? shocked. Are you normal?

I'm saying something is pissing me off, you're saying I'm interested.. mhen! Your reasoning ehn?
No mind dem , many abnormal boys here.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Nothing there to be scared of or are you not a female? Maybe, you're interested in her body. Hmm.. lipsrsealed
On the contrary i find it repulsive too, you don't go about naked,not everyone find it appealing. To me whoever does it has no value for her body and shouldn't force her unclothedness on people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Majesty33(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2022
To be candid, with time her body will start attracting the OP. So its not about female thing cos most females by nature, has 65 percent of attraction to their fellow females.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Awesomeking: 10:34am On May 19, 2022
You have a valid point.. A partition is a very good idea.. Don't tell her the reason for ur partition is due To u being uncomfortable with her behaviour.. Just put your thing and claim you like a bit of privacy.. A mobile partition would be better and get a standing fan as well as long extension to avoid leaving ur space unnecessarily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by gasparpisciotta: 10:35am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:
With apologies to this fellow, I make this complaint.

Please, how can I handle this situation I found myself in this shared room.

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.
I know the weather is hot but hey... we need to show some decency here.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

Share pictures we want to check something

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by LaconicINC: 10:36am On May 19, 2022
greenie77:
Hmm...I recall I chatted with someone who was offering to rent out the extra bedroom in the flat and was very forward about the preference for a flat mate who is 100% at ease with nudity within the confines of the flat (same gender) but doesn't have to also go nude, I aborted mission. cheesy
cheesy
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by macho44(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2022
She might just be a NUDIST, If you can't beat them, ya join them na.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI6hol6tr0Y

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by tellwisdom: 10:37am On May 19, 2022
But you are poor to afford a room to yourself. Pls manage her till you are rich.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.