Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? (78543 Views)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / How Do I Handle My Landlord?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by cayorday89(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I like my private space jare
I am not comfortable with that kind of act and you can't call her to order since both of you are paying for the space.
You go take am like that

Abi she be lezz
It's not a matter of being a lezz but that of a personality thingy, I as a person have lived my life mostly with just my pants on when indoors and add a short when stepping out of my room, my roommates in school on the other hand after bathing used towel to cover up and face the wall whenever either of the two wanted to change pant or boxer and you will never see one without clothes on and the other will at least put on a singlet, while for me I am comfortable with my bare body no matter the weather, met a couple of ladies who are like that too, and when you go to visit them, you have to wait couple of minutes outside for them to cover up properly.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by MtDave55: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
I want to believe that before you resolved to go for a shared apartment you are aware that your roommate is not you and you're not her, hence you are willing to tolerate her and compromise certain things.

It's not easy coping with what you're not used to and that might be her lifestyle so telling to quit all of a sudden isn't gonna be easy, you have to find a way to tolerate her. Nevertheless, have a conversation with her be polite and tell her how uncomfortable you feel seeing her unclad, try not to make her feel despised.
If she agreed to do something about it fine she she doesn't brace up to accept her that way pending when you get yourself another apartment.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Munzy14(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

No o. Not me. How will someone just come and open yansh in my presence and be going up and down the room.

If she does it and goes straight to bed, fine but she'll be up for some time like that before finally retiring to bed.
The first time I followed her to do it, it was straight to bed and I didn't get up again till Dawn.

Na wa o.
At first I thought you are a man, then I read through to discover a lady is complaining about another lady being unclad in her comfort zone...

If you live in school environment, it is normal...Some ladies are cool with pants on alone.. or bumshot and braless..You just have to structure your mind off such.

Even me as a man, sometimes we go unclad in our comfort zone..with babe.

You know when you wake up bathe, and move around unclad all through the day...unless emergency movement or a visitor is around..

Babe on her own can be Unclad comfortably cooking and other things..

I am cool with it though..

JUST find a way to tolerate or move out.. just two options.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Slynation(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

See warped reasoning.
What has shape got to do with someone not being decent in her appearance?

So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat??

Try and be reasonable in your thinking.
she said perceiving ynash ynash everywhere...grin Don't worry, very soon, she will get a boyfriend and stops sleeping at home...
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by onyenatruchi: 1:57pm On May 19, 2022
Leave her alone ka okpa putaya ka ana esi lipsrsealed Instead of you to go straight to the point lipsrsealed You don't like the type of odour you perceive lipsrsealed Simple and short no trouser lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by cayorday89(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2022
Pathokpo:

Stop it it's not funny . Not everyone is comfortable with others being nude around them. It may even be that the said room mate is trying to seduce her cause the rate of lesbianism in our society is very alarming. You no know who be who. You have to be very careful and vigilant for you not to fall prey. Have heard of how numerous ladies were introduced into lesbian acts especially by roommates.
My advice to her is to look for a new apartment as soon as possible in order to avoid stories that touch the heart. My one cent.
Is it that easy to introduce an adult into a sexual sitiation he/she is not comfortable with, even a kid needs to be brainwashed and threatened for a sexual act to take place not to talk of an adult who knows his right from his left much more lesbianism most people are not okay with.
Best is for OP to talk with her roommate and she can adjust even if na to dey put on panties and a crop top. Not everyone is comfortable with clothes on when indoor.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by emmykk(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:
With apologies to this fellow, I make this complaint.

Please, how can I handle this situation I found myself in this shared room.

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.
I know the weather is hot but hey... we need to show some decency here.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

What you described here is awkward and improper although I heard some ladies do such in school at the University that I attended.

Even if you tell her she will not change .
Just use mobile demarcation to cover you little
Space.

Seeing that rubbish everyday look sour she can be working naked while you are in you she'll pressing phone.

I don't think guys do such expect if his brain
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by DMerciful(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2022
You're a woman, how can you be uncomfortable around an unclad woman? There's something you're not telling us. Is it her pussy or boobs that irritates you? Or you're afraid she might be a lesbian?
Channah1:

No o. Not me. How will someone just come and open yansh in my presence and be going up and down the room.

If she does it and goes straight to bed, fine but she'll be up for some time like that before finally retiring to bed.
The first time I followed her to do it, it was straight to bed and I didn't get up again till Dawn.

Na wa o.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by DMerciful(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2022
I talk am, you aint saying the real problem.
Seems her pussy is smelling in the room when she leaves it open but you're trying to protect her dignity but beating around the bush
Channah1:

See warped reasoning.

So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat??

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by frozen70(f): 2:14pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

I don't know why you are complaining

If you can't stand it join her and go unclad too

You guys are matured adults
Pls deal with it
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by gwinaB(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Yes. A bed space was what I ended up getting as a matter of urgency.

Are you on the island or mainland, sorry i am asking
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by gameova(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2022
gwinaB:

Are you on the island or mainland, sorry i am asking
Good afternoon sir. Sorry for disturbing you but please can you help me out with any amount to get some foodstuffs before hunger finish me. Abeg o. God bless.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by DorianD(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2022
80 percent of females have lesbian propensities
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by kayperry: 2:28pm On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Some of us are actually put off by such and NO, we are not interested. I find it cringeworthy that anyone would harass my sight with his/her nudity. I HATE IT.

yiimu ! basically most gurlz in your category are put off by there own unclothedness,some can't even stand in front of mirror nake cos they feel less about there body, team off the light 1st undecided
NO gurl i repeat no gurl with a banging body will ever be put off by another gurlz unclothedness undecided if Op had a better body are room mate for don compose
cococandy you see why a turn off deserves a rhymes like off point
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 19, 2022
Bed space, are you both working in a brothel?
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by tiswell(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

I don't think I'll be able to tell her cos I believe she should know better especially as she's not a small girl like that.

Just thinking if I should get a mobile partition.
na les she be,don't worry small time she go dey touch you for night grin cheesy

she already found you attractive grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by tiswell(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2022
gameova:
Good afternoon sir. Sorry for disturbing you but please can you help me out with 2k to get some foodstuffs before hunger finish me. God bless.
grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by gameova(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2022
tiswell:
grin
Bro u won't understand cry
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by AzzaMan: 3:42pm On May 19, 2022
She go soon Bleep you....

Aza sure, put call.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

See warped reasoning.

[b][So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat?? /b]

grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

See warped reasoning.

[So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat??

grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Shalommy(f): 4:03pm On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Some of us are actually put off by such and NO, we are not interested. I find it cringeworthy that anyone would harass my sight with his/her nudity. I HATE IT.
Chaii.. Babygirl, where can i see a premium evening news paper and buy? undecided
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Bamzyriches451: 4:09pm On May 19, 2022
Damn!
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Channah1(f): 4:12pm On May 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

This is my first time of seeing a female complaining about her fellow females body. Why are you complaining? I thought we all agreed that female loves it when they call themSelves pet names like "baby", honey, sweetheart, love and all manner of rubbish. You females even go as far as kissing your fellow females and even stroking bodies together. So why complaining? Why does her body turn u off? Abi are you interested in her body? Are you a man or what? Why would you even noticed her body in the first place?

Imagine a guy noticing his fellow guy's body. How stupid does that even sound? Or are you a les? Why you dey para just by seeing your fellow genders naked body?

What are you even saying?
Is it a right thing to just come in front of a total stranger and throw everything open like that? That simply shows lack of home training.

Even while in the family house, you dare not sit where my mum is with only panties and bra. Who born you? Not to talk of walking about naked.

Its strange to me because I'm a stranger. Even my blood sisters will never do such In their own homes in my presence. It all boils down to upbringing and exposure to wayward lifestyle. Not decent at all.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by pharmaking: 4:30pm On May 19, 2022
........but she'll just come and open everything waaaa...

Please, what did she open here waaaaa.......?

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Qqqa: 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
She want it
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Sion47: 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
Lari03r:
This is ridiculous.

It shows you have a crude mindset. You are both female and she chooses to be naked, that is her choice and if you don't want to see her naked, close your eyes.

As long she is not making advances towards you, learn to tolerate her. If you keep acting like a judge, you will have no friends or acquaintances.

They are room mates and not spouses,
Ur comment show ur degree of ignorance and irrationality.

If what u like doing puts ur roommate in discomfort, why not have a rethink and condition .

If the Op is a smoker and her nudist roommate detests smoking, will they cohabit without complain.?

If the Op is someone from Christian family, perhaps one giving to prayer and fasting often, won't her roommate's habitual nudity be stumbling block to her prayer life yet folks like you is talking down on her for speaking up against a weird habit.
Shame on you
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by achimendy(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

Lol.......send me her naked picture let me see if she's truely naked
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Hanz1: 4:52pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

You know if I call her to order now, the next thing she'll remind me to go and rent a single room if I can't stay in a shared one. And how she's also paying for her space.
Can she stay with a guy? If yes, I wld like us to switch apartments. You move over to mine and I move over with her. I don't mind staying with her. But ask her first cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.