Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status (43704 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ledaman: 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
And this Simp will call himself real guy. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Osaka1905: 6:07pm On May 19, 2022
She don’t love you bro use her as intimacy gadget �

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by vwede4trips(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

E reach to ask o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Edipet(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I don't do assumption things, the girl gave me assurance several times that she is with just me alone.
what do you mean by assurance
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Kennyking1234: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
LINSAR:

A mother with her baby.
Their breasts often have milk...yummy tongue
have you tasted it. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by StarGra: 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
Chai!!,guys dey Bleep up.Thecway he called on the elders made me laugh.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Edipet(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
donhils:
I don't believe it. This cannot happen in real life
how I wan take believe this kind post,.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by akinsmyk(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2022
You can turn the situation around bro. It’s fun at times to be the side guy. Seal in your mind, that she’s with her boyfriend and she only agreed to date you at a time she’s prolly having issues with her boyfriend.

Just maintain your side guy position and be enjoying yourself. I hope you get to do the do? The major Billings won’t be on you and you still get to enjoy what the bf enjoys once in a while.

You can get another girl if you want but if not, enjoy the moment with her and pretend to be a fool. By the time she knows her bf is a motherfucker and wants to be serious, serve her breakfast and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
She is not your girlfriend sir
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by shineeye1: 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.

You are an unadulterated MUMU. You still de call that girl "my girlfriend"!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by shineeye1: 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
akinsmyk:
You can turn the situation around bro. It’s fun at times to be the side guy. Seal in your mind, that she’s with her boyfriend and she only agreed to date you at a time she’s prolly having issues with her boyfriend.

Just maintain your side guy position and be enjoying yourself. I hope you get to do the do? The major Billings won’t be on you and you still get to enjoy what the bf enjoys once in a while.

You can get another girl if you want but if not, enjoy the moment with her and pretend to be a fool. By the time she knows her bf is a motherfucker and wants to be serious, serve her breakfast and move on.

You think say you wise abi? Real waywardness is the moment you continue intimacy with a partner when your mind is made up that it is not for the long-run
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by UncleKoboko: 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Oh Ree air tea boo roo

Ọmọ or deh

Weyrey

Oh Poe nu
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by hustler23486: 10:11pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade,

A thousand likes.....you just speak the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by tightpussy156: 10:22pm On May 19, 2022
@OP your STUPIDITY is the highest one.You they date ASHAWO.PUBLIC DOG.ALL MENS FOOD call am girlfriend.A girl when diffrent guys sample at daily basis.cant you see.Dont kill ursef over a woman.most of them are confirm BITCHES fucking around ready give any avalable wet wide TOTO as far you give money.ready to Bleep ANIMALS.you heard THE BITCH AND THE DOG case last month.Allow woman kill herself over you not the other way round.Be wise stop been foolish because of a prostitute she is only moving with you because of money why the real nigga to Bleep living day light out of her wide pussy.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Alaigbopress: 6:20am On May 20, 2022
pacespot:
One thing about Nigerians is that, they will never tell you their mind towards you, they will show you through their actions, unlike White people that are very straightforward and open about their mind towards their partners. If a White woman isn't interested in you, she will say it plainly unlike some Nigerian girls that will be using excuses which will throw you into confusion. Oga man, you need to be very watchful of that your so called girlfriend. However, I think 4 months is not enough for you to start making demand in a relationship about what someone post on their Whatsapp statuses. She clearly had her past before she met you, so it is no surprising if she is still entangled in some of those pasts.
Most matured comment ever
Thanks for that
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Alaigbopress: 6:30am On May 20, 2022
Now let me reply all your comments one by one.
For those who are questioning my age, I am not a Teenager neither I am a small boy.

For those who are asking if I have f**ked her. The answer is big Yes, it even happened at the first few weeks we met and that was were I started bonding with her because she was the one that was seriously craving for my attention. At a time she became jealous of seeing girl around me. She has. Sent me a countless voice notes professing love to me which I will try to see how I can share it here.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by minexpo(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
For those who are questioning my age, I am not a Teenager neither I am a small boy.

For those who are asking if I have f**ked her. The answer is big Yes, it even happened at the first few weeks we met and that was were I started bonding with her because she was the one that was seriously craving for my attention. At a time she became jealous of seeing girl around me. She has. Sent me a countless voice notes professing love to me which I will try to see how I can share it here.

..bro give her time, she's trying to heal up ...because leaving someone you love without a fight or any issues is hard, dont force her to forget.... smiley smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Yxxx: 8:21am On May 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Leave her before she infects you.
Or do want that as well?
Even if you pretend so you can continue getting sex from her, it's a waste of time, resources and energy.
Get focused with yourself and get a lady to settle down with when it's time for that.
The problem with your kind is you can't just accept it that you are been played especially if you used to a player.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ShowmeHeaven(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2022
How old is she?

Her age is most probably affecting her psych and behavior.

Trust me, such misdemeanor won't end anytime soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Ollie2103: 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
czarr:
Except you are giving her money that girl wouldn't even care that you dump her.

Don't dump her to get bk at her
Dump her for your peace of mind.
Thumbs up
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by 1878gabb: 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Is it not obvious Abi which question are you asking again
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by pointblank247(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2022
If I found myself in that position, i will simply remove my mind from her as my girlfriend and use her for f**k practice and sexual gynm if she vexi will ignore her.
Moreover i will ignore her patapata on the social media

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Mrscarter(f): 5:30am On May 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Seems to me she loves her ex. Im female n if i kept my exes pic on my ph as screensaver n all that as such u mentioned itd be cos i loved him. So if i were u id find someone else u deserve ur gfs full attention not part of it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Lordedifice1: 6:48am On May 21, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade,

Nice question how old is your stupidity comrade?
Fall in love but fall with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Karlifate: 7:40am On May 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Comrade, when them tell una to study sciences, una nor go gree. If to say you study sciences, you for don know about Okafor's first and second law of Congo dynamics.

Let me give you a piece of fish with the first law:

Once a Congo has been shined at time, t⁰, it would be shined over and over again and at anytime, tⁿ, so long the shiner shined it well at the initial time, t⁰.

So learn to understand and apply this simple law.

LMAO! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by lizzz05(f): 1:00am On May 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
madam Liz good morning....you don old for this platform ooo.. quite impressive...ride on
LOL abi o
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Wizywiz(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2022
lizzz05:

LOL abi o
.. grin yes na....you be veteran for the platform....tuale for you... pleasant morning to you
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by SPAMBOX7: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?
Please don't smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.