Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. (4229 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by updatechange(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by sageb: 7:16am On May 19, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Dear Obinnaya Amadi,

Really? The Igbo generate 97% of Lagos’ industrial output? Wow! I never knew that.

Well, let’s again consider the facts. Lagos’s industrial output is largely driven by 10 firms, including, Nigerian Breweries PLC, LaFarge West African Portland Cement Plc, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Unilever Nigeria Plc, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Flour Mills of Nigeria, UAC Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria PLC, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC, and the Dangote Group.

These 10 firms account for more than 50% of Lagos’s industrial output.

I would encourage you to research the ownership structure and history of these companies. With the exception of the Dangote Group, the ownership structures of these l companies are dominated by persons of Southwest origin.

So, why would you say that the Igbos control 97% of the industrial capacity of Lagos State?

Perhaps I am wrong. In that case, I invite you to demonstrate my wrongness by introducing contrary facts to these.

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Correct reply Reno, the guy is a noisemaker.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:18am On May 19, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga as I like ibo reach naa dis lie of a thing be problem....

Bro ibos are not as rich as Yoruba... Naa confirm I dey tell u....

Taa shut up, which Yoruba rich Only Igbo importers alone have outnumbered whatever Yoruba's think they have

Not to talk of industrialist, manufacturers,banking, pharmaceutical, autos,Oil exploration and production, trade and commerce
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Trashed my foot, Yoruba's can never compete with the Igbo's in wealth, Never

What wealth do you people have? Imaginary wesalth of a people with minds destroyed by inferiority complex?

Most of you are not mentally stable so no point trying to show you reality you do not have the capacity to accept.

The specific point Reno made actually addresses the same braggart noise you and your brother, that Omokri corrected, made.

He bragged about Igbos owning 97% of Lagos industrial output shocked shocked and Omokri, with facts, actually showed him it is Yorubas.

You are an egotistic and insecure illiterate living in fantasy land. Same for most of your kinsmen.

When Igbos do not even own 10% of the industrial output of Lagos and your fellow IPOBian claim 97%, is it not obvious to you that you guys have serious issues?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by maasoap(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
Asapchris:
See finishing… that’s what you got when you think you are too important. A phool claiming they developed Lagos but they can not develop their land.

And all what they do in Lagos state is buying and selling unless we are to count piracy of intellectual properties as production. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Taa shut up, which Yoruba rich Only Igbo importers alone have outnumbered whatever Yoruba's think they have

Not to talk of industrialist, manufacturers,banking, pharmaceutical, autos,Oil exploration and production, trade and commerce

Ignoramus. Yorubas are not your mates. The vile indoctrination foisted on you from birth is the problem. If not, and from this thread specifically, you would appreciate that Omokri casually and factually corrected the grossly erroneous assumption of your fellow Igbo. Omokri humiliated him and Igbos in general.

Yet you are doing same as that delusional chap/ because you dont have the sense or restraint to appreciate that your fellow IPObian, and in essence all Igbos at large, has just been humilated for his empty and deluded egotism and delusions of grandeur based on nothing but ignorance and self-delusion.

Dear Obinnaya Amadi,

Really? The Igbo generate 97% of Lagos’ industrial output? Wow! I never knew that.

Well, let’s again consider the facts. Lagos’s industrial output is largely driven by 10 firms, including, Nigerian Breweries PLC, LaFarge West African Portland Cement Plc, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Unilever Nigeria Plc, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Flour Mills of Nigeria, UAC Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria PLC, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC, and the Dangote Group.

I would encourage you to research the ownership structure and history of these companies. With the exception of the Dangote Group, the ownership structures of these l companies are dominated by persons of Southwest origin.

So, why would you say that the Igbos control 97% of the industrial capacity of Lagos State?

4 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:30am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

What wealth do you people have? Imaginary weslth of a people with minds destroyed by inferiority complex?

Most of you are not mentslly stsble so no point trying to show you reality you do not have the capacity to accept.

The specific point Reno made actually addresses the same braggart noise you and your brother, that Omokri coreccted, made.

He bragged about Igbos owning 97% of Lavos industrial output shocked shocked and Omokri, with facts, actually showed him it is Yorubas.

You are an egotistic and insecure illiterate living in fantasy land. Same for most of your kinsmen.

When Igbos do not even own 10% of the industrial output of Lagos and your fellow IPOBian claim 97%, is it not obvious to you that you guys have serious issues?
Taa shut up, who be this ekuke, Yoruba's can never account half of Igbo contributions to Lagos, I'm not part of those that said 70% or 97% of industries in Lagos are Igbo owned, the entire Nigerians made Lagos what it is today, but to break it down on tribes, no tribe comes close to Igbo's, hands down!
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Taa shut up, who be this ekuke, Yoruba's can never account half of Igbo contributions to Lagos, I'm not part of those that said 70% or 97% of industries in Lagos are Igbo owned, the entire Nigerians made Lagos what it is today, but to break it down on tribes, no tribe comes close to Igbo's, hands down!

Ignoramus, can you handle the facts if we begin to deal in them right here and now? Will you defer to valid statistics if such are shown to you here?

You're an ignorant, emptily bragadocious and immature kid. Same as most of your Igbo knismen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:39am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Ignoramus. Yorubas are not your mates. The vile indoctrination foisted on you from birth is the problem. If not, and from this thread specifically, you would appreciate that Omokri casually and factually corrected the grossly erroneous assumption of your fellow Igbo. Omokri humiliated him and Igbos in general.

Yet you are doing same as that delusional chap/ because you dont have the sense or restraint to appreciate that your fellow IPObian, and in essence all Igbos at large, has just been humilated for his empty and deluded egotism and delusions of grandeur based on nothing but ignorance and self-delusion.

What prove to you have that those companies are the ones who account bulks of Lagos revenue We have countless Igbo multinational dominant companies in Lagos too, like I said before, I'm not subscribing the percentage figure, but what I know is in tribes breakdown, Igbo's contributes more to Lagos than any other trbe
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:47am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Ignoramus, can you handle the facts if we begin to deal in them right here and now? Will you defer to valid statistics if such are shown to you here?

You're an ignorant, emptily bragadocious and immature kid. Same as most of your Igbo knismen.
You're the ignorant slowpoke here, name Yoruba multinational companies in Lagos let me name that of Igbo's, ranging from pharmaceutical, oil/ gas exprolation and production, manufacturing, telecommunications, the only sectors that I can't conclude who dominates is real estate, insurance and media

I repeat again, only millions of Igbo importers alone whose accounts for over 80% of Nigeria import worth billions of dollars, is enough to trash whatever Yoruba's think they have
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by yorubat: 7:51am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:

This is the problem of the igbos always bragging with out facts.

There is a difference between owning a spare part shop and a company manufacturing consumer goods.

5 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:56am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:

This is the problem of the igbos always bragging with out facts.

There is a difference between owning a spare part shop and a company manufacturing consumer goods.
Are you saying there are no Igbo industries in Lagos that manufactures consumer goods

Google Ekulo holdings and subsidiaries ( biggest holding company in Lagos
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by History555: 7:56am On May 19, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Dear Obinnaya Amadi,

Perhaps I am wrong. In that case, I invite you to demonstrate my wrongness by introducing contrary facts to these.

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Even reno claiming knowledge is misinformed. Nigeria brewery has factories in 4 states. Nbc has factories in 6states. Lafarge cement has no factory in lagos so how can it account for industrial output. Guinness has factories in 4 states just like nb and nbc which accounts for total industrial output. Dangote cement has factories in other states. Unilever, pz and uacn are struggling due to too much competition. Their industrial output is low.

Apparently reno doesn't know who owns wat. So let me cure his ignorance. Heneiken in Netherlands owns 67% of nig brew. Diaego in Ireland owns 68% of guinness. Nestle in Switzerland owns 67% of nestle. Unilever sa owns 60% of unilever. Lebanese mutu owns 100% of nbc.
Greeks own 60% of flour mills. Dangote owns 77% of dangote industries.

Reno like john snow knows nothing

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by OkoroBufo: 7:59am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
The lies you tell yourselves after being high on a buckload of mkpurummiri.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by yorubat: 8:02am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Are you saying there are no Igbo industries in Lagos that manufactures consumer goods

Google Ekulo holdings and subsidiaries ( biggest holding company in Lagos

There are igbo industries in lagos but most are small scale industries and also importation.

Ekulo is mostly an importation business with 30 staffs and revenue of about 1 million dollars, you can't compare them to some yoruba owned large scale businesses doing more revenue than ekulo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
What prove to you have that those companies are the ones who account bulks of Lagos revenue We have countless Igbo multinational dominant companies in Lagos too, like I said before, I'm not subscribing the percentage figure, but what I know is in tribes breakdown, Igbo's contributes more to Lagos than any other trbe

Ignoramus, if you want to be educated today, to see how small Igbos really are, then no wahala.

We will start small so you don't get confused as I am sure ladipo hustle, fake electronic sales and 2x2 shops everywhere has made you concluse you own 100% of everything.

Manufacturing contributes 29.6% of the GDP of Lagos State. It is a heavyweight sector in Lagos and Nigeris as a whole. What do you think the contribution of Igbo is to that sector in Lagos? See below before you answer. We can then move on to other sectors. Mumu.

https://ng.boell.org/en/2015/07/02/lagos-and-its-potentials-economic-growth#:~:text=Overall%2C%20manufacturing%20contributes%2029.6%25%20of,GDP%20of%20the%20Lagos%20State.

Manufacturing in Lagos – Prospects and Challenges

Manufacturing in Lagos forms a significant part of Nigeria’s economic landscape and could, as the governor of Lagos State recently suggested, propel Nigeria into the manufacturing big leagues along with BRICs countries such as China and India.

Metropolitan Lagos accounts for over 53% of manufacturing employment in Nigeria, significantly contributing to the 7% of national GDP constituted by manufacturing.

In 2013 manufacturing is estimated to have contributed $35 billion to the national economy.

[1] Manufacturing industries in Lagos State include food, beverages and tobacco, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, rubber and foam, cement, plastic products, basic metals and foam, steel and fabricated metal products, pulp and paper products, electrical and electronics, textile manufacturing, furniture and wood products, motor vehicles and miscellaneous assembly.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 8:14am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:

There are igbo industries in lagos but most are small scale industries and also importation.

Ekulo is mostly an importation business with 30 staffs and revenue of about 1 million dollars, you can't compare them to some yoruba owned large scale businesses doing more revenue than ekulo

Precisely but you know the Igbo man and empty egotism and delusion of grandeur not supported by reality on the ground. Below are the sectors that dominate the GDP and economic activities of Lagos.

How many, even before getting into specifics, can anyone say Igbos dominate to even minimaly back the ridiculously wild and ignorant claims rhat IPOBians make up and down daily?

Is the gross ignorance and delusion of Igbos, we are dealing with here, not what Omokri attempted to put down with facts?

If manufacturing and road transport make up 56% of all economic activities of Lagos then what "dominance" are Igbos yapping on about with their delusional 97% claim?

http://businessdaynigeria.com/examining-lagos-state-gdp-figures

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state. Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent). The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Road transport is the giant in the room in the transportation sector in Lagos State, making up more than 90 percent of economic activities in the sector.

The road transport sector is only slightly smaller than manufacturing. Manufacturing and road transport activities actually make up an average 56 percent of all economic activities taking place in Lagos.

This explains the Lagos State government’s emphasis on road transport infrastructure within the state as both sectors actually feed on each other. The roads need manufacturing goods and passenger traffic while manufacturing needs the roads to move goods from production centres to the market.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2022
i may not subcribe to whatever they are saying but if things are done accordingly, i mean give all regions or states a level playing ground and watch how lagos revenue will drop. i mean allow the eastern ports and airports to thrive, enact laws to drive this policy in the states and allow train development in the eastern corridor and see if lagos congestion and revenue wont drop.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 8:48am On May 19, 2022
yorubat:

We're talking about manufacturing here, you said Igbo's brag with most fact why you're actually the one who brag without fact, name the Yoruba industry that makes more revenue than ekulo and I didn't say ekulo is the largest Igbo business in Lagos, there are also other multinational Igbo's companies
Google capital oil, gaztec engineering, oilserve, obijackson group, brittania-u
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 8:50am On May 19, 2022
OkoroBufo:

The lies you tell yourselves after being high on a buckload of mkpurummiri.

-Okoro bufo
Stop yarning dust, name the Yoruba company and contributions in lagos
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Advocate500: 8:55am On May 19, 2022
The so called reno is not different from the semi illiterate and tribal bigot of guy he quoted, searching your comment section to see anything related to igboman so that you can lash on it and start your ethnic and tribal division agenda.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
i may not subcribe to whatever they are saying but if things are done accordingly, i mean give all regions or states a level playing ground and watch how lagos revenue will drop. i mean allow the eastern ports and airports to thrive, enact laws to drive this policy in the states and allow train development in the eastern corridor and see if lagos congestion and revenue wont drop.

Look, blaming FG for everything is lame. SE Governors can form partnership consortiums with each other, to even include the private sector, for mutual cooperation and interdependent self-help development of the SS.

Why have they not done that if they possess genuine leadership ability and the competence to provide solutions?

All you people do is brag about some god-like mythical ability to then turn around and make loads of excuses for why that ability never translates into an exemplarily developed South East Nigeria. It is pathetic abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
You're the ignorant slowpoke here, name Yoruba multinational companies in Lagos let me name that of Igbo's, ranging from pharmaceutical, oil/ gas exprolation and production, manufacturing, telecommunications, the only sectors that I can't conclude who dominates is real estate, insurance and media

I repeat again, only millions of Igbo importers alone whose accounts for over 80% of Nigeria import worth billions of dollars, is enough to trash whatever Yoruba's think they have

Lol. Only millions of Igbos? Why not claim trillions?

You think the cheap, fake, substandard and inferior goods Igbos flood Nigeria with, they then dont pay taxes on, are economically beneficial to Nigeria?

You're far more ignorant than I assumed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 9:17am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Ignoramus, if you want to be educated today, to see how small Igbos really are, then no wahala.

We will start small so you don't get confused as I am sure ladipo hustle, fake electronic sales and 2x2 shops everywhere has made you concluse you own 100% of everything.

Manufacturing contributes 29.6% of the GDP of Lagos State. It is a heavyweight sector in Lagos and Nigeris as a whole. What do you think the contribution of Igbo is to that sector in Lagos? See below before you answer. We can then move on to other sectors. Mumu.

https://ng.boell.org/en/2015/07/02/lagos-and-its-potentials-economic-growth#:~:text=Overall%2C%20manufacturing%20contributes%2029.6%25%20of,GDP%20of%20the%20Lagos%20State.
Igbo's are big player in the manufacturing industry, you can take Aba(China of Nigeria), nnewi(Japan of Africa), and Onitsha as a good example

Talking about Lagos, Igbo's play a vital role in the manufacturing sector most especially pharmaceutical, auto's, plastic product

The top pharmaceutical industry in Lagos like orange drug, emzor,neimeth,pal pharmaceutical, juhel pharmaceutical and countless of them, infact talking about pharmaceutical in lagos and Nigeria I can tell you the fact that Igbo's control over 60 to 70% of it

Ekulo holdings is also a major player in the plastic, food and beverages sector

Autos- Igbo's have always been in the forefront of Nigeria auto sector, the first indeginous auto company (innoson) is Igbo, now in Lagos,The largest assembler of automobile product is Coscheris motor who owned more than five assembling brand and also the largest
Jaguar land rovers
Jiangsu joylong
MG brand
Renault
Ford assembling Nigeria are some of the subsidiaries of Coscheris motor

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 9:22am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Only millions of Igbos? Why not claim trillions?

You think the cheap, fake, substandard and inferior goods Igbos flood Nigeria with, they then dont pay taxes on, are economically beneficial to Nigeria?

You're far more ignorant than I assumed.
You don't have sense, most importation in this country are done by Igbo's and its worth billions of dollars, just google alaba Intl market annual turnover, this is just one of the major markets Igbo's dominate and are you telling me they don't pay tax, you're really a dumb fellow
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Talawaka: 9:34am On May 19, 2022
Our resident ethno-nationalists at it again, pumping their chests over claims of superiority at a time when our total output as a nation is woefully abysmal.

What benefits our youth who refuse to evolve their mindset beyond puerile ethnic sentiments, I wonder angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
You don't have sense, most importation in this country are done by Igbo's and its worth billions of dollars, just google alaba Intl market annual turnover, this is just one of the major markets Igbo's dominate and are you telling me they don't pay tax, you're really a dumb fellow

Mumu. You think importing the cheapest, most substandard and most worthless assembly components and goods from China amounts to national economic importance?

You're really too dense to educate. My friend, gerrout from hia. Go and call your PHD holders to come and argue for you.

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by KoshCAD: 9:43am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Are you done talking?
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by KoshCAD: 9:44am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Are you through deluding yourself? Or you still wish to continue?
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by OfoIgbo: 9:49am On May 19, 2022
I see Reno keeps indulging foolish Igbo illiterates and creating fake Igbo handles and asking himself silly questions and making stupid claims, so that Reno will shine.

I am not fooled
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 9:51am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Precisely but you know the Igbo man and empty egotism and delusion of grandeur not supported by reality on the ground. Below are the sectors that dominate the GDP and economic activities of Lagos.

How many, even before getting into specifics, can anyone say Igbos dominate to even minimaly back the ridiculously wild and ignorant claims rhat IPOBians make up and down daily?

Is the gross ignorance and delusion of Igbos, we are dealing with here, not what Omokri attempted to put down with facts?

If manufacturing and road transport make up 56% of all economic activities of Lagos then what "dominance" are Igbos yapping on about with their delusional 97% claim?

http://businessdaynigeria.com/examining-lagos-state-gdp-figures

This has even concluded the fact that Igbo's are major playersv in the Lagos economy than any other tribe

Manufacturing: manufacturing areas like pharmaceutical, autos, food and beverages are Igbo dominated

Road transport: This is a well known fact glaring to the eyes of every Nigeria that most of the road transport company are Igbo owned, companies like
GUO
GIGM(god is good motor)
Chisco
ABC
Ifesinachi
Ekenedilichukwu
Dandalas
Ifeanyichukwu
Young shall grow etc
are leading road transport company in Nigeria and all are Igbo controlled

Construction:

Wholesale and retail: this one is not even debatable, the same buying and selling they mock Igbo's of, contributes significant percent of Lagos economy

Telecommunications: I won't go into full list but, the leading and largest telecommunications firm in Nigeria- MTN Nigeria, which two Igbo's PASCAL DOZIE and PETER ODILI own the largest Nigerian shareholders

Financial institutions: Igbo's also lead in Nigeria banking sector as they own and lead more financial institutions than any other tribe, banks like UBA, ZENITH, ACCESS, FIDELITY are all Igbo dominated banks and they have their head office's in Lagos

Real estate:

Only two sector, CONSTRUCTION and REAL ESTATE is where I don't know which tribe dominates

This has even proven the fact that over 50% of Lagos economy has huge Igbo contributions, especially wholesale and retail, road transport, financial institutions
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji, Dies / Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday / Wole Soyinka Attacks Bbc Portrayal Of Lagos 'pit Of Degradation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.