Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. (4228 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 10:14am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu. You think importing the cheapest, most substandard and most worthless assembly components and goods from China amounts to national economic importance?

You're really too dense to educate. My friend, gerrout from hia. Go and call your PHD holders to come and argue for you.
You're just trolling around,Building materials, electronics and electric appliances are cheap, substandard, worthless assembly components to you but engineers who know more than you are buying it

PHD holder wey no get sense, substandard product but ppl are buying it regularly spending billions of dollars

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 10:17am On May 19, 2022
KoshCAD:
Are you through deluding yourself? Or you still wish to continue?
Be deceiving yourself, no go and research to find out the truth
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
You're just trolling around,Building materials, electronics and electric appliances are cheap, substandard, worthless assembly components to you but engineers who know more than you are buying it

PHD holder wey no get sense, substandard product but ppl are buying it regularly spending billions of dollars

Indeed billions of dollars.

How much is Nigerian budget?

Make una dey continue hype una self.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 10:20am On May 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You don't know anything, illiterate almajiri
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Esama: 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Lol this is one of them igbo man owned Nestle and Guinness.
DamianX:
Pls keep telling them so they can get sense.
This is a call to Igbos to bring their investments and businesses home. Stop investing in someone else's land adding to their revenue. Check well all the large firms he talks about are owned by Igbos.

You go be land lord for another person land Dy happy
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Advocate500: 11:00am On May 19, 2022
Except you don't live in Lagos, if you actually do, you will see the statement of this renowned bigot from what it's, most of the business and market in Lagos are owned and controlled by mostly the igbos. If you have lived in Lagos you will agree with me that when the igbos are holidays mostly during the festive period Lagos is usually scanty and business activities will be reduced to barest minimum. But the yorubas who live in Lagos knows this but continue to lie to each other.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by colestephan86: 11:03am On May 19, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Dear Obinnaya Amadi,

Really? The Igbo generate 97% of Lagos’ industrial output? Wow! I never knew that.

Well, let’s again consider the facts. Lagos’s industrial output is largely driven by 10 firms, including, Nigerian Breweries PLC, LaFarge West African Portland Cement Plc, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Unilever Nigeria Plc, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Flour Mills of Nigeria, UAC Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria PLC, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC, and the Dangote Group.

These 10 firms account for more than 50% of Lagos’s industrial output.

I would encourage you to research the ownership structure and history of these companies. With the exception of the Dangote Group, the ownership structures of these l companies are dominated by persons of Southwest origin.

So, why would you say that the Igbos control 97% of the industrial capacity of Lagos State?

Perhaps I am wrong. In that case, I invite you to demonstrate my wrongness by introducing contrary facts to these.

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker
Even the dangote refinery you have in Lagos has a very large state of southwesterners in it
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Lol. The average Igbo is incapbable of dealing with reality. This is why they are so difficult to educate.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:

He knows nothing but a delusional and ignorant hack like you does?

Better educate yourself although I know that will be hard given that you have your heads in the clonw and are incapbale of accepting reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2022
Advocate500:
Except you don't live in Lagos, if you actually do, you will see the statement of this renowned bigot from what it's, most of the business and market in Lagos are owned and controlled by mostly the igbos. If you have lived in Lagos you will agree with me that when the igbos are holidays mostly during the festive period Lagos is usually scanty and business activities will be reduced to barest minimum. But the yorubas who live in Lagos knows this but continue to lie to each other.

You think petty trading, with likely above 90% tax avoidance, adds anything substantial to the GDP of any State of Nigeria or even our nation itself?

You guys are ignorant walahi.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:

What billions of dollars? Silly maga. You are a delusional illiterate and ignoramus.

As a contextual example, I buy my electronics from Fouani, LG's only authorised dealer in Nigeria, yet do you know how many of my frienda have horror stories buying fake and substandard products badged 'LG' from Igbos in Nigeria?

Same with generator I purchase for personal and business use. I buy from main authorized dealer in Nigeria. Whereas a friend was crying lately after buying a fake main brand from an Igbo dealer in Lekki for 160k.

He was even in greater pain when I showed him where he could have purchased the genuine item for less money.

Bottom line is that Igbos are unconscionable economic saboteurs Nigerians patronize because of poverty or 'pocket limitation'.

Yorubas operate in the most organised, most innovative and most productive sectors of economic activities, whether goods or services, that produces greatest contribution to GDP of Lagos and Nigeria. This is why they are the richest ethnic group in Nigeria with the biggest middle class by far.

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 11:45am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

What billions of dollars? Silly maga. You are a delusional illiterate and ignoramus.

As a contextual example, I buy my electronics from Fouani, LG's only authorised dealer in Nigeria, yet do you know how many of my frienda have horror stories buying fake and substandard products badged 'LG' from Igbos in Nigeria?

Same with generator I purchase for personal and business use. I buy from main authorized dealer in Nigeria. Whereas a friend was crying lately after buying a fake main brand from an Igbo dealer in Lekki for 160k.

He was even in greater pain when I showed him where he could have purchased the genuine item for less money.

Bottom line is that Igbos are unconscionable economic saboteurs Nigerians patronize because of poverty or 'pocket limitation'.

Yorubas operate in the most organised, most innovative and most productive sectors of economic activities, whether goods or services, that produces greatest contribution to GDP of Lagos and Nigeria. Thus is why they are the richest ethnic group in Nigeria with the biggest middle class by far.
Taa shut up, Yoruba's operate nothing, name the sector and how they control it,

BTW, the trash you wrote up there is not the topic of discussion, sectors that contribute most to Lagos economy is Igbo dominated, manufacturing, wholesale and retail, financial institutions, road transports

meaning that the fact Igbo's are responsible for what Lagos is today is true
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by adekolaelect(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:

It's your opinion. Which changes nothing.
For me and others na Igbo rich pass
"For me and others" one person can not stand in two separate way but only yourself.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by abiodunalabama: 11:50am On May 19, 2022
Lexy123O:
grin
If Igbo are the producer are they the consumer?
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 11:51am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

He knows nothing but a delusional and ignorant hack like you does?

Better educate yourself although I know that will be hard given that you have your heads in the clonw and are incapbale of accepting reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Like I've always said, there's nothing on that thread you provided, CEOs of inconsequential companies that has no value and importance to anybody, Igbo's control most solid sectors in Nigeria
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Advocate500: 11:53am On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

You think petty trading, with likely above 90% tax avoidance, adds anything substantial to the GDP of any State of Nigeria or even our nation itself?

You guys are ignorant walahi.
i don't do tribal supremacy because it's add nothing to my pocket, whether you agree with me or not doesn't change the fact from what it's.

The activities of those petty traders largely influenced the success of those multinationals.

The eastern region survives on what you called 2 by 2 shops ,the northern region finds the market for their local produce. Trading activities within a nation can make a nation self sustenance and reliance.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by jom28gy(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2022
Apart from Dangote, others are foreign controlled companies,or has a cooperates entity, what about other small ones that are not mult-national, yet they generate revenue to the state government?
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. The average Igbo is incapbable of dealing with reality. This is why they are so difficult to educate.
Can you educate me on the reality
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 12:06pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
This has even concluded the fact that Igbo's are major playersv in the Lagos economy than any other tribe

Manufacturing: manufacturing areas like pharmaceutical, autos, food and beverages are Igbo dominated

Road transport: This is a well known fact glaring to the eyes of every Nigeria that most of the road transport company are Igbo owned, companies like
GUO
GIGM(god is good motor)
Chisco
ABC
Ifesinachi
Ekenedilichukwu
Dandalas
Ifeanyichukwu
Young shall grow etc
are leading road transport company in Nigeria and all are Igbo controlled

Construction:

Wholesale and retail: this one is not even debatable, the same buying and selling they mock Igbo's of, contributes significant percent of Lagos economy

Telecommunications: I won't go into full list but, the leading and largest telecommunications firm in Nigeria- MTN Nigeria, which two Igbo's PASCAL DOZIE and PETER ODILI own the largest Nigerian shareholders

Financial institutions: Igbo's also lead in Nigeria banking sector as they own and lead more financial institutions than any other tribe, banks like UBA, ZENITH, ACCESS, FIDELITY are all Igbo dominated banks and they have their head office's in Lagos

Real estate:

Only two sector, CONSTRUCTION and REAL ESTATE is where I don't know which tribe dominates

This has even proven the fact that over 50% of Lagos economy has huge Igbo contributions, especially wholesale and retail, road transport, financial institutions
Dsalvo you haven't responded to this
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 12:09pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Igbo's are big player in the manufacturing industry, you can take Aba(China of Nigeria), nnewi(Japan of Africa), and Onitsha as a good example

Talking about Lagos, Igbo's play a vital role in the manufacturing sector most especially pharmaceutical, auto's, plastic product

The top pharmaceutical industry in Lagos like orange drug, emzor,neimeth,pal pharmaceutical, juhel pharmaceutical and countless of them, infact talking about pharmaceutical in lagos and Nigeria I can tell you the fact that Igbo's control over 60 to 70% of it

Ekulo holdings is also a major player in the plastic, food and beverages sector

Autos- Igbo's have always been in the forefront of Nigeria auto sector, the first indeginous auto company (innoson) is Igbo, now in Lagos,The largest assembler of automobile product is Coscheris motor who owned more than five assembling brand and also the largest
Jaguar land rovers
Jiangsu joylong
MG brand
Renault
Ford assembling Nigeria are some of the subsidiaries of Coscheris motor
Dsalvo I answered your question, you ran away
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Ibadanpikin: 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Dsalvo you haven't responded to this
Baba you are to much,i like the way you are dealing with this poor wretched skull miners on nairaland.More strenghth to your elbow.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 12:20pm On May 19, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Baba you are to much,i like the way you are dealing with this poor wretched skull miners on nairaland.More strenghth to your elbow.
cool cool
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by T9ksy(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
I hate Igbo nitwits who claim to own lagos. Sometimes , I feel like flogging them even though I hate violence. You own a state in south west? What is wrong with you? You better come home and help develop our own region, you are far away talking about how you own other people’s land. Idiocy at its peak. Ndi Ala.

The thing tire me, too o!

On the one hand, they claims they develop lagos, a state in yorubaland and even procede further in their genetically-wired delusion of grandeur to claim, they OWNS 75% of the land.

On the other hand they will insist that the yorubas are tribal bigots and have deep-seated hatred for them. They also introduced the term "igbophobia" into our national lexicon. According to them, yorubas are generally, igbophobic.

Then i ask myself, why would any sane individual with a modicum of grey matters, go out his/her way to "develop" the land of those you proclaims
hates your guts? No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by izac82: 12:47pm On May 19, 2022
I will be the happiest person alive, when my Igbo brothers will learn how to keep shut and work silently. our boasting attitude and rob it in the face is really annoying.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Dsalvo I answered your question, you ran away

Clown. You think I spend all day on NL like the jobless hack you are? I run 4 different businesses so excuse me if I dont respond instantly to ignoramuses choking to death on inferiority complex and envy of the Yorubas.

Yorubas are the most successful Nigerians in manufacturing, property development, hospitiality, IT/Fintech , entertainment, visual art, architecture, service provision, professional/skilled sector, banking and finance etal. Too many to list.

Even Agriculture, bar the North and middle belt, the Yorubas are probably top in Nigeria and superior to Igbos.

Look at the list of top 10 Agriculture start-up below. 5 out of 10 Yoruba owned when we have 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria!!!! shocked shocked

Guy, I will have more time later to show you Igbos are nothing but liars and empty chest beaters whereas, factually, Yorubas are the real deal albeit silent and modest about their dominance over your ethnic group .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theculturetrip.com/africa/nigeria/articles/the-top-10-agricultural-start-ups-in-nigeria/%3famp=1
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Newton2024: 1:08pm On May 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Reno is not different from the Nairaland IPOB that have lost their senses to bigotry.

We don't need the type of Renos approval on the pacesettings achievement of the SW.

Besides his jab is a political one to pitch SW against SE so as to weaken thier political strength in order to increase Atiku his paymaster chances in the general election, just like Kperogyi is covering the religion section of the SW by stoking division among Christians and the Muslims in the SW.

We are too superior to fall into his cheap trap of deceit. We are not blinded by hate and bigotry
Reno is desperate to Aso Rock. He can't just move on.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 19, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Mumu IPOBian, hope Ibadan is productive for you after you fled cannibals in your native Ebonyi?

Enjoy the lamentation of your brother below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2674858/yorubas-cornered-nigerias-ict-sector
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by onlinetrader: 1:35pm On May 19, 2022
Golan007:
2 by 2 shops dotting the neighbourhood doesn't equate to industrial or entrepreneurial dominance.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 3:08pm On May 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Clown. You think I spend all day on NL like the jobless hack you are? I run 4 different businesses so excuse me if I dont respond instantly to ignoramuses choking to death on inferiority complex and envy of the Yorubas.

Yorubas are the most successful Nigerians in manufacturing, property development, hospitiality, IT/Fintech , entertainment, visual art, architecture, service provision, professional/skilled sector, banking and finance etal. Too many to list.

Even Agriculture, bar the North and middle belt, the Yorubas are probably top in Nigeria and superior to Igbos.

Look at the list of top 10 Agriculture start-up below. 5 out of 10 Yoruba owned when we have 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria!!!! shocked shocked

Guy, I will have more time later to show you Igbos are nothing but liars and empty chest beaters whereas, factually, Yorubas are the real deal albeit silent and modest about their dominance over your ethnic group .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theculturetrip.com/africa/nigeria/articles/the-top-10-agricultural-start-ups-in-nigeria/%3famp=1
You no gets sense, we're talking the contribution to Lagos economy, your telling me agricultural startup, you see, Yoruba's are actually the empty, ignorant, noise makers with nothing to show for their claim

You listed manufacturing as one of the major contributor's to Lagos economy, now defend how the Yoruba's dominate in the field of Lagos manufacturing like I did and let's move to another sector, stop running around you've got nothing to show

Igbo's are responsible for what Lagos is today

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Ibadanpikin: 3:23pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
You no gets sense, we're talking the contribution to Lagos economy, your telling me agricultural startup, you see, Yoruba's are actually the empty, ignorant, noise makers with nothing to show for their claim

You listed manufacturing as one of the major contributor's to Lagos economy, now defend how the Yoruba's dominate in the field of Lagos manufacturing like I did and let's move to another sector, stop running around you've got nothing to show

Igbo's are responsible for what Lagos is today
Bros i like how you are showing that educated illiterate shege,more strenght to you.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:

Hausa businessmen are conquering everywhere in the north in terms of business.

Gold business, currency exchange, transportation, agriculture, spare parts, clothing biz,computers, timber, just mention any business, hausa man dey every business wey igboman dey do
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 5:37pm On May 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Hausa businessmen are conquering everywhere in the north in terms of business.

Gold business, currency exchange, transportation, agriculture, spare parts, clothing biz,computers, timber, just mention any business, hausa man dey every business wey igboman dey do
Igbo business men also have huge presence in those northern businesses and sector, but same cannot be said in the East,Igbo's are major player in South, West and North business sector and also dominate East 100%, that what make Igbo's different

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu vs Ooni of Ifé/Buhari | Can You Spot The Difference? / I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari / Military Dumping Boko-Haram Dead Bodies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.