Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. (4234 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
Igbo business men also have huge presence in those northern businesses and sector, but same cannot be said in the East,Igbo's are major player in South, West and North business sector and also dominate East 100%, that what make Igbo's different

Mention one big igbo business you know in the north?
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 8:21am On May 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Mention one big igbo business you know in the north?
I don't need to name one, you living in the north know the bitter truth

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 20, 2022
Shaolin77:
I don't need to name one, you living in the north know the bitter truth

Mention one big business you know own by igbos in the north?

Stop showing me headlines, just answer the questions.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by 77up(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2022
That Obinaya Amadi is a typical online chest beater,clown everywhere grin
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by 77up(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga as I like ibo reach naa dis lie of a thing be problem....

Bro ibos are not as rich as Yoruba... Naa confirm I dey tell u....

For where, Igbo can only make mouth , then no reach yoruba in richness abeg
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by 77up(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2022
SlyDev:

SW is the best wink
Always !

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by skj1377(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2022
Importation is killing the economy hope you know that once southwest gets their country that's the end of importation at the scale ibos are going about it in southwest today. Importation is economic sabotage of a higher order. Ibos are mostly into trading, short term investment and importation. Ibos hardly do meaningful manufacturing successfully. It's more like the are basically traders.
Shaolin77:
You're the ignorant slowpoke here, name Yoruba multinational companies in Lagos let me name that of Igbo's, ranging from pharmaceutical, oil/ gas exprolation and production, manufacturing, telecommunications, the only sectors that I can't conclude who dominates is real estate, insurance and media

I repeat again, only millions of Igbo importers alone whose accounts for over 80% of Nigeria import worth billions of dollars, is enough to trash whatever Yoruba's think they have

1 Like

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 1:28pm On May 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Mention one big business you know own by igbos in the north?

Stop showing me headlines, just answer the questions.

Greenfield University is owned by Simon Nwakaocha

Mozida hotel is owned by Prince Emeka Onyibo

Top road transport company in Nigeria like
Young shall grow
GUO
God is Good
Peace
etc also run their companies in northern Nigeria and they are Igbo owned

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 20, 2022
Shaolin77:
Greenfield University is owned by Simon Nwakaocha

Mozida hotel is owned by Prince Emeka Onyibo

Top road transport company in Nigeria like
Young shall grow
GUO
God is Good
Peace
etc also run their companies in northern Nigeria and they are Igbo owned

Nobody knows Greenfield.

One of the best university is owned by atiku and situated in the north.

Do you know welfare transports, valgee, bornu links and co all owned by Northerners.

Do you know how many hotels are owned by Northerners in the north.

How many igbos are in the north that you think you dorminate business there.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 5:04pm On May 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody knows Greenfield.

Do you know welfare transports, valgee, bornu links and co all owned by Northerners.

Well this research caps it all the tribe that really dominate Nigerians business sector,

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Elliot2(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
Dsalvo:
I understand Omokri perfectly even though I am not his fan. Reno used to be the greatest promoter of Igbos online.

As usual, Igbos will always offend because of their aberrant, offensive and obnoxious character. You will dislike them in the end no matter how benevolently disposed to them you were initially.

Problem began when Omokri, as will happen with insecure and criticism-averse IPOBians, started telling Igbos some home truth alongside the unending praises he had lavished on them previously.

To make matters worse, Omokri began praising Yorubas he had previously disparaged constantly.

The rest is history. Omokri became the bitter enemy of Igbos and he in turn now sees them for what/who they really are. Everyone does in the end.

Gbaun
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by pquaver(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
The way some of these my Igbo brothers think just shames me.

Bro me sef I be igbo but there shame dey shame me. The worst part is the boldly parade ignorance.. In the past if you are ignorant you hide your face and learn from learned people. Now ndigbo now glow in ignorance with pride. Tufiakwa... I swear at this rate in next 50 ndigbo will be equivalent to almajiris at this speed of retrogression spear headed by ipob foolishness
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by 1878mooh: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody knows Greenfield.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures / Otedola’s Dirty Deals During Obasanjo Administration / Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.