Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President (73286 Views)

RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by iCauseTrouble: 10:37am On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Rivguydee(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2022
The way I dey see am. This ya pikin go soon get belle too

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Parisian: 10:38am On May 19, 2022
angry
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by optimistD(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2022
To discipline you

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by everythinggirly(f): 10:38am On May 19, 2022
Let's call a spade a spade.
Happy birthday to your girl anyway.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by jehoha696(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2022
Ok we don hear,what else?? cheesy tongue
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Akanoaaa(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2022
Bishops10:
The Students Union Government(SUG) President of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku,Comr Choice Christopher has taken to Facebook to eulogise her Daughter on her birthday. The SUG President who obviously gave birth to the Child when she was much younger described how She was Mocked and humiliated by her peers during pregnancy.

Here's what she Said

"When I was pregnant of you, I was mocked, suspended by church law, humiliated by my peer group.

Today, you seem to be like my younger sister.

I love � u plenty my first fruit."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pRWnMLEMTQYAyCtAsJAUXfteayR4T6jdCQRar6U3TvrfHrVFfA7kajM6gw1bRfNVl&id=100001490847391

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST

Hope she's not in to hookup before yahoo boys reason her matter
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Heavensent01(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2022
so she was expecting to be praise and promoted for fornication, a lot of things are better left unsaid, so she's encouraging the child to do the same and ignore what people say or what exactly was her point?

the church should have promoted her to encourage other wayward ladies ?

you're opportune to come up again, that single mistake have change many ladies good destinies most especially those that got pregnant for irresponsible dude

I'm against abortion anyway but opening your legs for a man that's not your husband is cooperate prostitution

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Confirm4real(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2022
Shame is gone in this present generation...

Indirectly motivating young girls to get pregnant unmarried.

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by macho44(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2022
Moral Of The Story "Say No To Abortion".

Happy Birthday To Your First Fruit, May She Be Plucked By A Good Man When The Time Is Right grin Somebody Say AMEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI6hol6tr0Y

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by norikej684: 10:39am On May 19, 2022

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by thorpido(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2022
Were you supposed to be praised?
Of course you messed up but failing is never the end.You dust yourself up and make the best of the situation.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Mayng01(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2022
Is that really necessary?
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Exclusive101: 10:39am On May 19, 2022
Who cares. ? If you can't conform to the dictate of the church, attend the one you are comfortable with. The church does not need to conform to your foolishness abeg.

Bishops10:
The Students Union Government(SUG) President of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku,Comr Choice Christopher has taken to Facebook to eulogise her Daughter on her birthday. The SUG President who obviously gave birth to the Child when she was much younger described how She was Mocked and humiliated by her peers during pregnancy.

Here's what she Said

"When I was pregnant of you, I was mocked, suspended by church law, humiliated by my peer group.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pRWnMLEMTQYAyCtAsJAUXfteayR4T6jdCQRar6U3TvrfHrVFfA7kajM6gw1bRfNVl&id=100001490847391

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by phemmyfour: 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Fiscus105:
So girl should start getting pregnancy unceremoniously or church should stop discpline her workers?
you dey mind her

Church only followed her laid down rules. Hope her daughter won't err like she did cos single parenting is not always the best

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by OneKinGuy(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2022
churches are one of the most toxic places
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by suffering: 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Okay. Next.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by ProfOkai: 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Congrats....

I sell bags of quality cassava all the way from Lafia, Nasarawa state. Just call on zero 8 zero 6534.65.95
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Ochada01: 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Bishops10:

Here's what she Said

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by nedekid: 10:41am On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Oya nah no qualms....

Stop acting like the pregnancy was what you wanted grin grin
It happened as a result of excessive raw knacking...

Anyway, goodluck to you and your child....

By the way, the church doesn't condone pregnancy before marriage...
Lolz,
In short, her daughter might tow her footsteps. grin
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by tellwisdom: 10:41am On May 19, 2022
I thought she wanted to say “They mocked me then, but now I am rich”.. But she’s still poor.

What can I make of this; maka chukwu? sad
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Bignuell(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2022
Laws are laws. If everybody in the church were to turn a blind eye to any girl getting pregnant outside marriage, how would you see the church?? So long your family memebers stand by you, it's all good

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by royalfly(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2022
Bishops10:

Here's what she Said

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST

So what are u saying? U made it abi? Good luck it does not change the fact that u got a child out of wedlock.. u never learn anything.. i appreciate u and ur child though.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by DOM7: 10:43am On May 19, 2022
So church should celebrate before? Look at what you are breeding you haven't learned your lesson! That you are successful now doesn't mean what you did then was right and only repentant will make you right with God and walking out the implications of repentant.
Happy birthday ��!

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by judedwriter(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2022
When you see the glory, know the story.

Not encouraging premarital sex though...
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2022
Madam,you Bleep up,you Bleep up.yoi got pregnant as a teenager and you expect church not to suspend you.yeye,you expect people not to humiliate you.you mumu o.i dont support abortion but stop making it seem as if dem bully you.na so I meet one on fb,how old are you 20,and she has a 3 year old.that means she born for sec sch at 17.omo I run before she go start dey bill me to feed anoda man pikin.very fine babe.las las she will love anoda man pikin than me.so no need for me to waste my time.i just ignore her messages
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by dalass(f): 10:44am On May 19, 2022
All these overaged papas and mamas in the SUGs of higher institutions no dey gree leave school on time because of the colossal sums of money they're enjoying... Na wah for you oh

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Ekugbeh(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2022
Bishops10:

Here's what she Said

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST
lol. Were you expecting praises. That's normal nau. So this News?
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Collins4u1(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2022
Celebrating today does not mean other should be go and be getting pregnant carelessly.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Puskas: 10:47am On May 19, 2022
Favfables1:
Wait o....
Was she expecting people to congratulate her for getting pregnant outta wedlock?

Seriously?!!!!!

Haha!!
Call me old fashioned or whatever, but getting pregnant outside the confines of marriage is NOTHING to be proud about undecided....

Happy birthday to the girl anyways...
Women don't have sense
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by RightToReject(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2022
Your progress post the incidence - as commendable as it is - neither makes the punishment given to you by the concerned authorities nor the people that chastised you for erring evil. So, there is no need being spiteful towards them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.