Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President (73288 Views)

RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by happney65: 11:33am On May 19, 2022
There is no way you will have that type of ukwu and you will not collect as a young girl. No way. grin
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Donedeal1(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2022
What do you expect,committed fornication until you get pregnant, meanwhile the priest always preaching against sinfulness.

You deserved what you get.
Thanks to Grace,

The beautiful girl is innocent,
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Emperor88(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2022
LordIsaac:
So the church shouldn't have suspended her and she should have been praised to serve as example to others....I wonder how some people reason and why they reject responsibility for their actions...
shocked
Some of those who mocked her did abortions, some were lucky not be pregnant.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Jennyclay(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2022
Favfables1:

Hahahahaha...
What an emotional response cheesy...
And to be honest, I'm not surprised, there's an "f" attached to your moniker after all grin....
Unfortunately, this sorta cheap shaming tactics doesn't work on me undecided....

Yes!!! We all make mistakes in life, but does that mean our mistakes should be applauded?? Does it?!!

And oh, please getting pregnancy outta wedlock is NOT A MISTAKE! ((Unless in rape cases))...

Orrrrr....
Did she go to the guy's house by mistake?
Did she take off her clothes by mistake?
Did she sit on the guys di.c.k by mistake?
Did she f.u.ck by mistake?
Did she get cum.m.ed into by mistake?

Abi it was all a choice? undecided....
You know nothing about LIFE!!

Please get lost Jare!!!
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by PointZerom: 11:42am On May 19, 2022
Mayorofowerri:
Just imagine if she had allowed their negative comments get to her,she may have committed suicide.

Happy birthday to the beautiful Child

FTC grin hope this hits front-page make I collect my award

But she didn't tell you why the church suspended her?
Even in the bank, if you get pregnant anyhow you may be fired.

If she's a worker in the church and get pregnant out of wedlock, she will be suspended. She knows this.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Freerhyme1(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2022
This one started bleeping at a very tender age shocked shocked shocked
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 11:45am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Please get lost Jare!!!

Hahahahaha...
Now I'm really amused cheesy cheesy...

Rather than attack my points with valid points of yours, you choose to resort to insults and shaming tactics, which further proves my hypothesis, that says...

"When an average (or below average) female has nothing of worth to contribute to an argument, they'll resort to insults, blackmail and shaming tactics", you truly are indeed below average undecided ....

Have a nice day ma'am undecided.....
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by HardMirror(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2022
Favfables1:
Wait o....
Was she expecting people to congratulate her for getting pregnant outta wedlock?

Seriously?!!!!!

Haha!!
Call me old fashioned or whatever, but getting pregnant outside the confines of marriage is NOTHING to be proud about undecided....

Happy birthday to the girl anyways...
you people act holier than jesus. If you drive someone away from the church because they fell, where do you want the person to go? Mosque? Una no get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Please get lost Jare!!!
.....Just stop pls.
She did something wrong and need to be cautioned.

So knowing something about life means allowing young girls at that age to be getting unwanted pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 11:47am On May 19, 2022
That was the right decision by the church. If u don't like it, advice ur daughter to go get her own roadside pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Murphyenemuwe: 11:49am On May 19, 2022
Everyone has a part of their life they wouldn't be comfortable to see published in a front Page. If you've never messed up good luck to u but if you've messed up before may u not find sympathy/empathy. I'm going hard on u cos many people ended their lives out of shame as a result of comments like this. It would have been better if those shaming have their lives smooth and without errors but none I mean none. Not a single soul
Favfables1:
Wait o....
Was she expecting people to congratulate her for getting pregnant outta wedlock?

Seriously?!!!!!

Haha!!
Call me old fashioned or whatever, but getting pregnant outside the confines of marriage is NOTHING to be proud about undecided....

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Murphyenemuwe: 11:49am On May 19, 2022
Everyone has a part of their life they wouldn't be comfortable to see published in a front Page. If you've never messed up good luck to u but if you've messed up before may u not find sympathy/empathy. I'm going hard on u cos many people ended their lives out of shame as a result of comments like this. It would have been better if those shaming have their lives smooth and without errors but none I mean none. Not a single soupy
Favfables1:
Wait o....

Seriously?!!!!!

Haha!!

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Jennyclay(f): 11:51am On May 19, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Just stop pls.
She did something wrong and need to be cautioned.

So knowing something about life means allowing young girls at that age to be getting unwanted pregnancy?

Mr caution

Go and caution your daughters, but if they eventually get pregnant out of wedlock then feel free to shame them okay!

You guys will just be talking as if you've never made any mistakes in your life before!! Hypocrites Nigerians.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Originalsly: 11:51am On May 19, 2022
Hmmmm..... she doesn't know what message she is sending to her daughter ..... and other young girls. Some people mouth have no filter.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2022
HardMirror:
you people act holier than jesus. If you drive someone away from the church because they fell, where do you want the person to go? Mosque? Una no get sense at all

For someone who refers to people as senseless, you honestly do fit into that description @bolded undecided....

Either ways Sha...
I couldn't be bothered to explain undecided....
Have a nice day sir undecided ...
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Advancedman(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2022
Bishops10:
The Students Union Government(SUG) President of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku,Comr Choice Christopher has taken to Facebook to eulogise her Daughter on her birthday. The SUG President who obviously gave birth to the Child when she was much younger described how She was Mocked and humiliated by her peers during pregnancy.

Here's what she Said

"When I was pregnant of you, I was mocked, suspended by church law, humiliated by my peer group.

Today, you seem to be like my younger sister.

I love � u plenty my first fruit."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pRWnMLEMTQYAyCtAsJAUXfteayR4T6jdCQRar6U3TvrfHrVFfA7kajM6gw1bRfNVl&id=100001490847391

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST

Bad publicity not everything is for the media people always bring personal and confidential matter to the market.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Murphyenemuwe: 12:04pm On May 19, 2022
I know people like you. Na your type dey hardly get back on track in life after they Bleep up and people shame them. Let me give u a small gist. A woman in my church who is always looking for children and youths to report and get punished in the church glt her own dose. You know what happened? Her only daughter got to school and got pregnant for two different men in two years. As God would have All means made to abort proved abortive. The shame stopped the woman and her family from coming to church up till now.When life hits hard on people show some empathy. And I believe you just want to be mischievous cos she's not making this post to encourage fornication but to let u guys know the humiliation she faced
Favfables1:

Hahahahaha...
What an emotional response cheesy...
And to be honest, I'm not surprised, there's an "f" attached to your moniker after all grin....
Unfortunately, this sorta cheap shaming tactics doesn't work on me undecided....

Yes!!! We all make mistakes in life, but does that mean our mistakes should be applauded?? Does it?!!

And oh, please getting pregnancy outta wedlock is NOT A MISTAKE! ((Unless in rape cases))...

Orrrrr....
Did she go to the guy's house by mistake?
Did she take off her clothes by mistake?
Did she sit on the guys di.c.k by mistake?
Did she f.u.ck by mistake?
Did she get cum.m.ed into by mistake?

Abi it was all a choice? undecided....

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 19, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Everyone has a part of their life they wouldn't be comfortable to see published in a front Page. If you've never messed up good luck to u but if you've messed up before may u not find sympathy/empathy. I'm going hard on u cos many people ended their lives out of shame as a result of comments like this. It would have been better if those shaming have their lives smooth and without errors but none I mean none. Not a single soupy

Hahhaahhahha....
No offence chief, but you really need to stop watching African magic cheesy...

Cause the idea that, just because I refuse to pat someone on the back when they make a mistake automatically means that I won't find sympathy/empathy is just fairy tale sir grin...

And besides, save your sympathy/empathy for those who need it, cause I don't undecided....

Yes!! People have committed sucide on account of being shamed, but actions have consequences!!! If you're gonna take an action, then you'd better put on your adult panties and face the consequences when it comes!!!!

One thing I think you've failed to understand is that, NO ONE owes you sympathy/empathy, NO ONE!!!

And besides, sympathy/empathy doesn't solve problems, what solves problems is ACCOUNTABILITY AND THE WILLINGNESS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, period undecided....

Have a nice day sir...

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Tonnyray: 12:08pm On May 19, 2022
HardMirror:
Was she driven away from the church or suspended? I believe you know the difference.
The particular church has it's rules and regulations which she was fully aware of, are you implying it should not apply to her?
Even she will frown at this same daughter of hers getting pregnant as a teenager.

5 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Purelypure(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by a2d3rew(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2022
Is okay,
Train am well make she no follow the way u do.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by pasuma(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
I nor understand this church we dey practice for this country, the bible never mentioned anything like suspension in such case, they are just man made laws, the pregnancy is not a sin the fornication is the sin..

Bishops10:
The Students Union Government(SUG) President of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku,Comr Choice Christopher has taken to Facebook to eulogise her Daughter on her birthday. The SUG President who obviously gave birth to the Child when she was much younger described how She was Mocked and humiliated by her peers during pregnancy.

Here's what she Said

"When I was pregnant of you, I was mocked, suspended by church law, humiliated by my peer group.

Today, you seem to be like my younger sister.

I love � u plenty my first fruit."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pRWnMLEMTQYAyCtAsJAUXfteayR4T6jdCQRar6U3TvrfHrVFfA7kajM6gw1bRfNVl&id=100001490847391

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
I know people like you. Na your type dey hardly get back on track in life after they Bleep up and people shame them. Let me give u a small gist. A woman in my church who is always looking for children and youths to report and get punished in the church glt her own dose. You know what happened? Her only daughter got to school and got pregnant for two different men in two years. As God would have All means made to abort proved abortive. The shame stopped the woman and her family from coming to church up till now.When life hits hard on people show some empathy. And I believe you just want to be mischievous cos she's not making this post to encourage fornication but to let u guys know the humiliation she faced

You know....
For someone who doesn't know me, have never met me and would probably never meet me, the bolded honestly, doesn't hold water undecided.... With all due respect sir, I think It's trash!! undecided...

No one owes anyone anything sir....
If you're in a bad place, and there are people to help you, that's fine, but if there isn't anyone, that's also fine!

You made the mistake, so you deal with it!

Don't come here and start trying to guilt trip people for not helping you when the consequences of your decision comes back to bite you in the ass, cause that's just a bunch of crap!!!!!

Actions have consequences!!!!
And NO ONE is obligated to help you deal with them, period!!!!

1 Like

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Murphyenemuwe: 12:23pm On May 19, 2022
I didn't write that up there to change your view about life. Life has a way of teaching us core lessons of life. Good day bros
Favfables1:

Hahhaahhahha....
No offence chief, but you really need to stop watching African magic cheesy...

Cause the idea that, just because I refuse to pat someone on the back when they make a mistake automatically means that I won't find sympathy/empathy is just fairy tale sir grin...

And besides, save your sympathy/empathy for those who need it, cause I don't undecided....

Yes!! People have committed sucide on account of being shamed, but actions have consequences!!! If you're gonna take an action, then you'd better put on your adult panties and face the consequences when it comes!!!!

One thing I think you've failed to understand is that, NO ONE owes you sympathy/empathy, NO ONE!!!

And besides, sympathy/empathy doesn't solve problems, what solves problems is ACCOUNTABILITY AND THE WILLINGNESS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, period undecided....

Have a nice day sir...
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Someodds: 12:24pm On May 19, 2022
Favfables1:
Wait o....

Seriously?!!!!!

Haha!!

Getat yeye.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Tonnyray: 12:27pm On May 19, 2022
Favfables1:
You know....
For someone who doesn't know me, have never met me and would probably never meet me, the bolded honestly, doesn't hold water undecided.... With all due respect sir, I think It's trash!! undecided...

No one owes anyone anything sir....
If you're in a bad place, and there are people to help you, that's fine, but if there isn't anyone, that's also fine!

You made the mistake, so you deal with it!

Don't come here and start trying to guilt trip people for not helping you when the consequences of your decision comes back to bite you in the ass, cause that's just a bunch of crap!!!!!

Actions have consequences!!!!
And NO ONE is obligated to help you deal with them, period!!!!
GOD bless you bro.
Perfect take. Nothing to add.
People just do not want any form of accountability for whatever decisions they take in life.

5 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by braimeddy: 12:28pm On May 19, 2022
What do you understand by the word "bastard"
ComeToJesus:

You have a sick culture. No child is a bastard. Don't be silly.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 19, 2022
Someodds:

Getat yeye.

Please take your own advice undecided....
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Powersurge: 12:33pm On May 19, 2022
Mayorofowerri:
Just imagine if she had allowed their negative comments get to her,she may have committed suicide.

Happy birthday to the beautiful Child

FTC grin hope this hits front-page make I collect my award

You are saying nonsense. She go collect prick from street carry am come church. They should welcome her with open arms abi?

How does the picture pf the grow up change what she did?
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by We4all: 12:36pm On May 19, 2022
Favfables1:
Wait o....

Seriously?!!!!!

Haha!!

But you can screw outside the confines of marriage right?
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 19, 2022
We4all:

But you can screw outside the confines of marriage right?

How is this related to my earlier comment for God sake!!!!!!!

Well...
To answer you....
NO! I don't support screwing outsides the confines of marriage undecided....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.