Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President (73280 Views)

RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by investigator007: 6:30am On May 20, 2022
Truth is churches really need to do better.
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
So u expected the church to clap for their pregnant president leader abi... Abeg go and sit down u no get talk here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.