Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church (38091 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by hspda: 7:00pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin
At least let's see what God and his son can do here.. grin

God for sure is gonna protect him even in time of danger... grin
Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..

God doesn't work in that way buddy, He directs his children on what to do per time.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by plus50men716: 7:01pm On May 19, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
iamoyindamola60: The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by clericuzzio(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2022
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by DSC7: 7:03pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:

Mechie onu ebe ahu!!

IPOB is a terrorist group. Nnamdi Kanu called for destruction of Deeper life churches in 2015.

IPOB is a threat to Christianity. Nnamdi Kanu is not a Christian

You just dey rant up and down....

Did Emma powerful threaten Kumuyi or he advised him due to security challenges in the East mostly by criminals disguising as IPOB?

You never talk wetin be your mission....

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Terrence99: 7:05pm On May 19, 2022
Well, even Lazarus Muoka ran away from Imo and ran to Lagos for his crusade.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Warmaterial(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You wey never chop dey form atheist grin grin grin

Mumu
you wey never chop dey form Christian... Stupid christian!!!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Pastorsmile: 7:08pm On May 19, 2022
Very uncultured set of people. This is one of the many reasons reasonable people don't support them.
They abuse everyone.

If not for my Edo brother who came into the NK case, the Ipob lawyers were just dancing in circles. When chief Ezekhome came in, the game change.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Terrence99: 7:11pm On May 19, 2022
derecho:
I'm not privy to the bolded but what I see Emma do is a subtle protest.
Secondly, they know the crusade has a potential of converting criminals who would switch allegiance.

I don't think they're after Deeper life though. They just want to use this opportunity to register their grievances.

Stop talking trash. Kanu threatened to kill Kumuyi in 2015. It is not a protest, it is a threat and you are too stupid to notice since you have low IQ.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Awoleesu(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2022
The way some of our church leaders too behave can be very appalling...

Kumuyi is one of the MOGs that continued to show apparent support to Buhari. Adeboye may have learnt his own bitter lessons and he's retracing his steps tactically...

What message does Kumuyi have for a group of people whose oppressor and enemy he is fully supporting and praying for?

This kind of attitude was the reason some priests were not spared by Kagame and his RPF during the bid to end the Rwandan genocide!

A MOG must be able to tell the absolute truth to anyone regardless how highly placed!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
derecho:
Great analysis.. However, how come we've not heard of any attack on Deeper Life churches?
I may be wrong but help me with incidences even if it is alleged.

I might be wrong, but I feel it's just GOD... I can also add the fact that its members in the southeast are mostly Igbos, so it'll look like genocide against your own people. Kanu isn't that stupid, if you ever listened to him, you'll know he's actually wise. Catholic/Anglican/Lord's chosen (Imo and Abia) churches can ruin your career in the southeast states, Deeper Life is seen as the little brother that should be pampered, by all those churches up there.

In all, let's say it's GOD keeping the church.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Opolopoopolonio: 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should take it oer there so he can prove the existence of his imaginary creature.. grin

Just the way he've always protected his children that were murdered gruesomely..

All praise God the weak imaginary creature who can do nothing other than sit on his throne and smile all day..

Just start getting used to fire.

Hell is sure for you cheesy

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Goldbw122(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2022
That is why sometimes it is wise to keep quiet to the troubles and things that are happen in this country yeah, because when you talk, people will definitely bounce at you for sure
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Asianjollof007: 7:15pm On May 19, 2022
DamianX:

They simply don't want you criminals in their land

No Yoruba church should come to the SE
There are enough churches in the SE already

Hausa is no more your enemy but yoruba, crazy and unfortunate people. You want to do business and flourish in other people's region but make yours forbidden.. a tribe full of hatred, envy and intolerance.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jmoore(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2022
Watinani:

Deborah was not kill because she is christan, it is because she insult our prophet Muhammad. We are peace loving people. You only misunderstood and misguided the fact, we are not terrorist and we are not murders.
Mumu fake prophet Mohammed with his terrorists followers.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Terrence99: 7:16pm On May 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
There's no point wailing here.

The crusade will not hold.

If the church insists, nobody will attend because the people know that even the police and military cannot stop the UGM if they decide to attack the crusade venue.

IPOB and their allies are practically running the South East now.

UGM and their allies. It is no longer fulani and DSS àbí? You Kanu's dogs are really stupid.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by derecho(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2022
If you can't discuss intelligently don't quote me abeg.
Since you've been an ardent follower of KANU, provide the threat.
A simple question, you can't appreciate, you're talking about I.Q. You think it's by making noise on nairaland and insulting people.

Terrence99:

Stop talking trash. Kanu threatened to kill Kumuyi in 2015. It is not a protest, it is a threat and you are too stupid to notice since you have low IQ.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists and Islamic terrorists have one goal, to attack Christianity.

While Simon Ekperima is proud about his evil actions, Emma Powerless hides his motives.

But we all know both are working together to destroy Igboland.

Imagine the reaction if Muslims were the ones that are threatening Kumuyi.

End IPOB to save lives!

Ipob are ethnic bigots and terrorist who are bent on turning the east to Afghanistan just like Taliban bt they will all rot in hell for their atrocities against free igbos.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by mu2sa2: 7:19pm On May 19, 2022
Christians vs Christians!
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Terrence99: 7:19pm On May 19, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Very uncultured set of people. This is one of the many reasons reasonable people don't support them.
They abuse everyone.

If not for my Edo brother who came into the NK case, the Ipob lawyers were just dancing in circles. When chief Ezekhome came in, the game change.

They all have senselessness running in their blood from top to bottom, that is why they had come to Edo to import a lawyer. Ozekhome has done more for Biafra than the fools called ipob.

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Collins4u1(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2022
Good advice... Only if temptation of offering will allow him think
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Terrence99: 7:22pm On May 19, 2022
Awoleesu:
The way some of our church leaders too behave can be very appalling...

Kumuyi is one of the MOGs that continued to show apparent support to Buhari. Adeboye may have learnt his own bitter lessons and he's retracing his steps tactically...

What message does Kumuyi have for a group of people whose oppressor and enemy he is fully supporting and praying for?

This kind of attitude was the reason some priests were not spared by Kagame and his RPF during the bid to end the Rwandan genocide!

A MOG must be able to tell the absolute truth to anyone regardless how highly placed!

Lazarus Mouka usually holds his crusade in Mgbidi in Imo state. The last one he held, he had to abandon Imo and hold it in Lagos.
Are you saying Muoka also visits Buhari?
Hope you can now see how irrational ipob is and how stupid you are for justifying irrationality.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Miracle2020: 7:24pm On May 19, 2022
Just look at them threatening the pastor ,if anything wrong happen to kumuyi these terrorist will start blaming dss.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Hilena(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's obvious that you're not a Christian.. why not mind your business when ever you see a post like this instead of allowing weed to take a better part of you... You sound so childish to be honest.. Shey you created yourself yeah?
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2022
Lionnation:
you are far from reality, I think you should read that post again so you can understand
Hahaha him don smoke 38 parket
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by derecho(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2022
I know God will always keep His Church.

I don't think KANU is as intelligent as you portrayed him.I believe IPOB agitation suffered because of his uncouth utterances.

I believe KANU was only playing mind games to tag anyone going to churches with Yoruba G.Os as saboteurs but it backfired.He underestimated the population of those within these folds outside the SE.

Yampotatocarrot:

I might be wrong, but I feel it's just GOD... I can also add the fact that its members in the southeast are mostly Igbos, so it'll look like genocide against your own people. Kanu isn't that stupid, if you ever listened to him, you'll know he's actually wise. Catholic/Anglican/Lord's chosen (Imo and Abia) churches can ruin your career in the southeast states, Deeper Life is seen as the little brother that should be pampered, by all those churches up there.

In all, let's say it's GOD keeping the church.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by lolaben(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

May Almighty God forgive your Ignorance, Backwardness and uncultured statements from an unbridled tongue.....
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Realists(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The more reason kumuyi needs to take his crusade to the savages just like Ajayi Crowther did long time ago.

These barbaric animals need the colonial masters & their pet project called the church, more.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by JAWBONE(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
I pity this terrorist organisation called IPOB. Their end is very near.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Corporate2020: 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have the right to be unfortunate in life, but don't drag me along.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by Kwestionair: 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
The way you people twist news from IPOB to suite your narrative is alarming. IPOB only advised kumuyi so as not to endanger people due to the activities of unknown gunmen and Nigeria government. Because the government is looking for everything they can do that they will pin on IPOB.
God bless people that are not beclouded by hatred for the truth. Only a stupid Igboman will hate IPOB. They stand for truth

Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by xelly: 7:35pm On May 19, 2022
Everybody should mind his business. IPOB should mind their business. Enough of this insult you guys are bringing to the rest of us. SE belong to all of us. You can't decide what we should do but what you will do.

If you disrupt KUMUYI, I will join the rest of the world to call you guys terrorist.
Re: IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church by InoGetJoy: 7:35pm On May 19, 2022
derecho:
As much as you have a point. IPOB is only using the opportunity to register their displeasure because they felt Kumuyi and other top Christian clerics haven't supported them.
Secondly, they're trying to remind him of the possibility of attack by another group(e.g DSS) and they'd be the accused.

Islamic terrorists have a different tone.
The animal you're quoting knows this. If any attack happens at the crusade, the government will rush to blame IPOB without any investigations and that animal you quoted will rush to nairaland to masturbate vigorously as he always does.
These people are pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50